Trump: "10% tax cut...for middle income...coming in next week...."

You do realize if someone’s forced to pay for something they cannot afford like Obama care/single payer/Medicare for all… They have no choice but to file for bankruptcy?

Medicare for all will cost you less than what you're paying for health insurance.
That's a lie. Obamacare proved that is a lie.

Obamacare has nothing to do with Medicare for all. You know that, right?
I know that's a lie.
Obamacare Robs Medicare of $716 Billion to Fund Itself

LOL, Medicare and Obamacare are 2 different programs. Even if Obamacare "robbed" Medicare, that doesn't mean Medicare is the same thing as Obamacare.

If a thief robs a jewelry store, does that make a jewelry store the same as the thief? See how ridiculous you sound?

Holy fuck, nevermind. If this sort of basic concept is too much to grasp, what's even the point of trying to explain this to a moron.

BTW, What was your screen name before?
You said Obamacare has nothing to do with medicare. You lied. Obamacare stole from medicare, so that means Obamacare has a lot to do with medicare. You're an idiot.

Medicare for all will cost you less than what you're paying for health insurance.

I know that's a lie.

LOL, Medicare and Obamacare are 2 different programs. Even if Obamacare "robbed" Medicare, that doesn't mean Medicare is the same thing as Obamacare.

If a thief robs a jewelry store, does that make a jewelry store the same as the thief? See how ridiculous you sound?

Holy fuck, nevermind. If this sort of basic concept is too much to grasp, what's even the point of trying to explain this to a moron.

You said Obamacare has nothing to do with medicare. You lied. Obamacare stole from medicare, so that means Obamacare has a lot to do with medicare. You're an idiot.

Holy shit, you were serious.

OaMh74sCDR-4.png

Trump doing what he does best.
Lying.

When asked by a reporter how he was going to do it, he said by resolution.

So the White House is furiously trying once again to cover Trump's ass:

"""Behind President Trump’s talk of an imminent middle-class tax cut, his advisers are holding discussions on a far more modest proposal to ask Congress to eventually hold a symbolic vote promising a tax cut in the future."""

White House officials discuss symbolic tax vote as Trump touts imminent cut for middle class
Why does the crime party want us to pay more tax?

The crime party wants YOU to pay more taxes because somebody has to pay for their tax cuts to the rich and it ain't gonna be them. Expect cuts to your pension, your Medicare and anything else you worked for, paid for, and now is being gifted to Trump and his buddies.

Your ONLY hope, and that of your other retiree friends, is to vote Democrat and puts some checks, balances and oversights in place while the criminals occupy the White House.
y'all really should find some new propaganda around election time. This is really old.

The TRUTH never gets old.

Not one Democrat President has sat back and watched the leadership of their election campaign and all of their closest associates being indicted, pleading GUILTY, and going to jail. These people are willing pleading guilty to these crimes and cooperating with investigators. Donald Trump is an unindicted co-conspirator in the crimes Michael Cohen plead to. He most certainly was aware of the promises Gen. Flynn was making to the Russian Ambassador, and the Trump Tower meeting.

Trump has settled suits in federal criminal racism, fraud and conspiracy, and is currently under investigation for tax fraud and matters relating to the criminal operation of his charity in New York. That's in addition to his treason with Vladimir Putin, something that Putin is now openly bragging about.
Obama and democrats stole billions from medicare and you never batted an eye.

I know that's a lie.

Holy shit, I'm right and you're an idiot.

OaMh74sCDR-4.png

Lying.

"""Behind President Trump’s talk of an imminent middle-class tax cut, his advisers are holding discussions on a far more modest proposal to ask Congress to eventually hold a symbolic vote promising a tax cut in the future."""

White House officials discuss symbolic tax vote as Trump touts imminent cut for middle class
The President wants to give a tax cut to the people the left claims to champion and they are going to bitch about it. How the fuck do you people keep this shit straight in your heads. I think its a brilliant move. The Democrats now have to put up or shut the fuck up.

The President is LYING. He had every opportunity to give a tax cut to the poor and the middle class but instead he gave TWO cuts to millionaires, and a gigantic tax cut to corporations, which he promised would lead every worker in America to get a raise of $4000. The rich got their tax cuts, the workers and the middle class got next to nothing and no raises.

Congress isn't even in session at the moment. Everyone went home to campaign for the midterms. Trump is in desperation mode promising something he can't deliver within a time frame that won't happen, in the hopes that the poor white workers he duped into voting for him as President, won't turn on him for his failure to deliver on his economic promises to them. Too late. Trump has been lying to them for two years and they know it.

Now Mitch McConnell is going bat shit about the deficit, and claiming that Social Security and Medicare have to be cut to reduce the deficit. This was the reason for these tax cuts all along. Not only are they transferring more wealth to the rich via these tax cuts, but they are using the deficit for the excuse to gut the social safety net that is a necessary component to a successful capitalist economy.

And now someone on the right is mailing bombs to CNN, George Soros, Hillary Clinton and Barrack Obama. Gabby Gifford's campaign office was shot up. Other Democratic candidates have had rocks thrown through windows at the campaign offices and yet it's the Democrats who are unhinged and dangerous.

OaMh74sCDR-4.png

Lying.

The President wants to give a tax cut to the people the left claims to champion and they are going to bitch about it. How the fuck do you people keep this shit straight in your heads. I think its a brilliant move. The Democrats now have to put up or shut the fuck up.

The President is LYING. He had every opportunity to give a tax cut to the poor and the middle class but instead he gave TWO cuts to millionaires, and a gigantic tax cuts to corporations, which he promised would lead every worker in America to get a raise of $4000. The rich got their tax cuts, the workers and the middle class got next to nothing and no raises.

Congress isn't even in session at the moment. Everyone went home to campaign for the midterms. Trump is in desperation mode promising something he can't deliver within a time frame that won't happen, in the hopes that the poor white workers he duped into voting for him as President, won't turn on him for his failure to deliver on his economic promises to them. Too late. Trump has been lying to them for two years and they know it.

Now Mitch McConnell is going bat shit about the deficit, and claiming that Social Security and Medicare have to be cut to reduce the deficit. This was the reason for these tax cuts all along. Not only are they transferring more wealth to the rich via these tax cuts, but they are using the deficit for the excuse to gut the social safety net that is a necessary component to a successful capitalist economy.

And now someone on the right is mailing bombs to CNN, George Soros, Hillary Clinton and Barrack Obama. Gabby Gifford's campaign office was shot up. Other Democratic candidates have had rocks thrown through windows at the campaign offices and yet it's the Democrats who are unhinged and dangerous.
My wife and I are middle class and we both got tax cuts. Didn't you get one? What evidence do you have that someone on the right is mailing bombs to democrats? Idiot.

I know that's a lie.

What was your screen name before you changed it to this Beautifully ironic one?

OaMh74sCDR-4.png

Lying.

The President is LYING. He had every opportunity to give a tax cut to the poor and the middle class but instead he gave TWO cuts to millionaires, and a gigantic tax cuts to corporations, which he promised would lead every worker in America to get a raise of $4000. The rich got their tax cuts, the workers and the middle class got next to nothing and no raises.

My wife and I are middle class and we both got tax cuts. Didn't you get one?

No you didn't. You got scraps.

My screen name before was "Kiss My Ass".

OaMh74sCDR-4.png

Lying.

You're a lying piece of crap. You lie from sunup to sundown. You can't help it.

OaMh74sCDR-4.png

Lying.

Why does the crime party want us to pay more tax?

The crime party wants YOU to pay more taxes because somebody has to pay for their tax cuts to the rich and it ain't gonna be them. Expect cuts to your pension, your Medicare and anything else you worked for, paid for, and now is being gifted to Trump and his buddies.

Your ONLY hope, and that of your other retiree friends, is to vote Democrat and puts some checks, balances and oversights in place while the criminals occupy the White House.
y'all really should find some new propaganda around election time. This is really old.

The TRUTH never gets old.

Not one Democrat President has sat back and watched the leadership of their election campaign and all of their closest associates being indicted, pleading GUILTY, and going to jail. These people are willing pleading guilty to these crimes and cooperating with investigators. Donald Trump is an unindicted co-conspirator in the crimes Michael Cohen plead to. He most certainly was aware of the promises Gen. Flynn was making to the Russian Ambassador, and the Trump Tower meeting.

Trump has settled suits in federal criminal racism, fraud and conspiracy, and is currently under investigation for tax fraud and matters relating to the criminal operation of his charity in New York. That's in addition to his treason with Vladimir Putin, something that Putin is now openly bragging about.
Still no proof on Russia huh?

PM me if you're too scared to post it publicly.

I just told you my previous screen name was "Kiss My Ass". You're really a dumb ass, huh.

OaMh74sCDR-4.png

Lying.

You're a lying piece of crap. You lie from sunup to sundown. You can't help it.

We both know you got scraps.

Actually, change that.

I know you got scraps and you have no clue how much you got because you're too dumb to understand how your paycheck breaks down.

I just told you my previous screen name was "Kiss My Ass". You're really a dumb ass, huh.

Just go ahead and PM me with it. I promise to keep it a secret.

OaMh74sCDR-4.png

Lying.

The President is LYING. He had every opportunity to give a tax cut to the poor and the middle class but instead he gave TWO cuts to millionaires, and a gigantic tax cut to corporations, which he promised would lead every worker in America to get a raise of $4000. The rich got their tax cuts, the workers and the middle class got next to nothing and no raises.

Regardless of what you think its now up to Congress
OaMh74sCDR-4.png

Lying.

Did you give up your "scraps" in protest ?

I didn't get scraps. I make more than the average middle class person. The middle class got screwed over, not me.

OaMh74sCDR-4.png

Lying.

Regardless of what you think its now up to Congress

Did you give up your "scraps" in protest ?

I didn't get scraps. I make more than the average middle class person. The middle class got screwed over, not me.
Whatever. You live in your mom's basement and crochet doilies.

So prove it don't give me your thoughts.
If people can’t afford something they go bankrupt…

Is that your proof?

June 2017 Bankruptcy Filings Down 2.8 Percent

Maybe this will help your demented mind.
You do realize if someone’s forced to pay for something they cannot afford like Obama care/single payer/Medicare for all… They have no choice but to file for bankruptcy?

You do realize without proof this does make you look foolish.

Obviously The proof is when someone says they can’t afford it, they can’t afford it.
The government cannot determine if someone can afford something or not because they are too fucked up to begin with and they have no right to determine such a thing, all socialist entitlement programs are made by career politicians to support progressives not conservatives... Conservatives are always fucked over by socialist entitlement programs

Yea, you're right I just had a woman tell me yesterday she could not longer afford it, I said well maybe you can get a subsidy and then what is your annual income, she said $140,000. I bet she goes bankrupt. Don't think so.

I know that's a lie.

Obamacare didn't "steal from Medicare". Obamacare cut Medicare costs and stablized the program financially. In fact, Obamacare enhanced and improved Medicare and saved it for future generations.

OaMh74sCDR-4.png

Lying.

My wife and I are middle class and we both got tax cuts. Didn't you get one? What evidence do you have that someone on the right is mailing bombs to democrats? Idiot.

I'm retired, living on a modest pension. Even if I were an American, I wouldn't have received a dime. The fact that I am not an American is in my profile. You'd have to be both intellectually lazy and stupid not to see it.

Evidence that someone is mailing bombs to Democrats - it's all over the news, even in Canada.

Forum List

Back