Trump...1st place...11 point lead

Nyvin

Gold Member
Sep 23, 2013
This is just getting downright hilarious.

http://www.langerresearch.com/wp-content/uploads/1170a22016Politics.pdf

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - 2016 Republican Presidential Nomination

Donald trump just got first place in a national poll with 24%, and an 11% lead from second place Scott Walker at 13%. We're now a full month and four days from his presidential announcement so this can't just be called off as a post-election bounce. He now has a higher average then Jeb by 2%. I wonder if it's possible he'll pull it off.

This is just getting downright hilarious.

http://www.langerresearch.com/wp-content/uploads/1170a22016Politics.pdf

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - 2016 Republican Presidential Nomination

Donald trump just got first place in a national poll with 24%, and an 11% lead from second place Scott Walker at 13%. We're now a full month and four days from his presidential announcement so this can't just be called off as a post-election bounce. He now has a higher average then Jeb by 2%. I wonder if it's possible he'll pull it off.
Great news.

do you think trump is a lot of people's second choice, or will he fizzle with where he's at minus those that chase the flavor of the week?

mccain vicariously called me a crazy, where's the apology there

McCain's comment is, or ought to be, part of the story.

McCain said people who went to hear Trump's rally are "crazies".

McCain poked a snake, and now, the liberals, hypocrites that they are, are the ones most attentive to their dear Senator McCain, now that he has been bitten.

Don't poke a snake. And, Democrats are hypocrites.

Those are the lesson's I get out of it.

As a left-winger, Trump's rise in the poll is GREAT NEWS......for 2 reasons:

1. Trump as nominee will make leaving the WH in democrats' hands a virtual certainty.......and

2. Trump as nominee will also make any independent voter FULLY realize that the RNC is populated by mostly morons.

Last edited:
This time next year none of you will admit having ever supported him. Might as well practice being Jeb supporters now.

McCain poked a snake, and now, the liberals, hypocrites that they are, are the ones most attentive to their dear Senator McCain, now that he has been bitten.

Which shows that what you get out of all this, is a confirmation that you're not too bright.

Although many [obviously] opposed McCain in 2008, it was NOT over the fact that he was not a war hero....

It is the Real National Debate that he will cause...about the whole direction of the country.

That he is not afraid of the Political Correctness forces that are choking this society. That is what is to be feared by those on each side who think only about the Party's interest, and never about the People's interest.

You Trump supporters are about to become the target of the greatest election rigging apparatus in the history of the world, the GOP is not going to allow him to run as their candidate and that is all there is to it. One day soon there will be rumor so horrible that you people will dump him like a litter box. Who knows? It might even be true.

Which shows that what you get out of all this, is a confirmation that you're not too bright.

Although many [obviously] opposed McCain in 2008, it was NOT over the fact that he was not a war hero....

And, it was NOT over the fact that you Fringe-Loons do NOT see a chance to make political hay by adopting the poor Senator McCain?

By all means, bring it on...Trump is the chance to get back into that rough and tumble democracy that Jefferson envisioned.

Trump has got the stones to do it...and everybody should welcome it.

Lets have a real talk about Race.

Lets have a real talk about what a 20 trillion dollar debt means to our children.

Lets have a real talk about what is going on in places like Detroit, South Chicago, Baltimore.

Lets have a real talk about just how well Public Employee Unions serve the Public who they work for?

Lets have a real talk about what it means to have your President assure you that Muslim Mullahs in Iran will not be allowed nuclear weapons, only to make sure they get them by the time your 5th grader is in high school.

I don't like what Trump said about McCain...but when you stumble on someone with the stones to tell the Establishment to get Fucked....you got to let the big dog eat....mistakes and all.

Trump is going nowhere except a possible third party run. He's gained some early followers by demo gaging on one issue. He's not going to win a nomination that way.

mccain vicariously called me a crazy, where's the apology there
For the truth? :lol: You are Mormon, you believe in being married to one woman, and you think JS was a prophet. That's three strikes. Now to the OP. If Trump's lead continues through the week, most folks will be surprised, but if it does then Trump has tapped a well spring of nativist and populist support.

Trump is just rocking the house down and shaking it up and I love it.

This deal was started by that war hero asshole McCain who decided to interject himself into the Republican race by insulting not only the Donald but his followers.

I'm maxxed out with the old bastard who is a war hero (did you know that?) jumping down the throats of other Republicans.

It's refreshing to see the old mother trucking son of a bitch war hero get a smackdown.

Did I mention the asshole McCain was a war hero?

"I don't like what Trump said about McCain...but when you stumble on someone with the stones to tell the Establishment to get Fucked" . . . and end up running a 3d party campaign. He is more populist and nativist, and he hates the mainstream GOP. He has no problem running 3d party and having a Dem elected.

And, it was NOT over the fact that you Fringe-Loons do NOT see a chance to make political hay by adopting the poor Senator McCain?

By all means, bring it on...Trump is the chance to get back into that rough and tumble democracy that Jefferson envisioned.

Trump has got the stones to do it...and everybody should welcome it.

Lets have a real talk about Race.

Lets have a real talk about what a 20 trillion dollar debt means to our children.

Lets have a real talk about what is going on in places like Detroit, South Chicago, Baltimore.

Lets have a real talk about just how well Public Employee Unions serve the Public who they work for?

Lets have a real talk about what it means to have your President assure you that Muslim Mullahs in Iran will not be allowed nuclear weapons, only to make sure they get them by the time your 5th grader is in high school.

I don't like what Trump said about McCain...but when you stumble on someone with the stones to tell the Establishment to get Fucked....you got to let the big dog eat....mistakes and all.

Lets have a real talk about why many, many idiots seem to find a "home" within the republican party's value systems.

Trump is just rocking the house down and shaking it up and I love it.

This deal was started by that war hero asshole McCain who decided to interject himself into the Republican race by insulting not only the Donald but his followers.

I'm maxxed out with the old bastard who is a war hero (did you know that?) jumping down the throats of other Republicans.

It's refreshing to see the old mother trucking son of a bitch war hero get a smackdown.

Did I mention the asshole McCain was a war hero?
You forgot to add "Thank you for your service".

Forum List

Back