Trump...1st place...11 point lead

It's a shame he's peaking too soon. At least we get to enjoy his embarrassing excuses when he jumps ship.

As a left-winger, Trump's rise in the poll is GREAT NEWS......for 2 reasons:

1. Trump as nominee will make leaving the WH in democrats' hands a virtual certainty.......and

2. Trump as nominee will also make any independent voter FULLY realize that the RNC is populated by mostly morons.
imagesV19UEVNX.jpg

McCain's comment is, or ought to be, part of the story.

McCain said people who went to hear Trump's rally are "crazies".

McCain poked a snake, and now, the liberals, hypocrites that they are, are the ones most attentive to their dear Senator McCain, now that he has been bitten.

Don't poke a snake. And, Democrats are hypocrites.

Those are the lesson's I get out of it.

Which shows that what you get out of all this, is a confirmation that you're not too bright.

Although many [obviously] opposed McCain in 2008, it was NOT over the fact that he was not a war hero....

And, it was NOT over the fact that you Fringe-Loons do NOT see a chance to make political hay by adopting the poor Senator McCain?

By all means, bring it on...Trump is the chance to get back into that rough and tumble democracy that Jefferson envisioned.

Trump has got the stones to do it...and everybody should welcome it.

Lets have a real talk about Race.

Lets have a real talk about what a 20 trillion dollar debt means to our children.

Lets have a real talk about what is going on in places like Detroit, South Chicago, Baltimore.

Lets have a real talk about just how well Public Employee Unions serve the Public who they work for?

Lets have a real talk about what it means to have your President assure you that Muslim Mullahs in Iran will not be allowed nuclear weapons, only to make sure they get them by the time your 5th grader is in high school.

I don't like what Trump said about McCain...but when you stumble on someone with the stones to tell the Establishment to get Fucked....you got to let the big dog eat....mistakes and all.

Lets have a real talk about why many, many idiots seem to find a "home" within the republican party's value systems.

Really?

The single thing that Trump has going for him right now is that there are a lot of frustrated, angry and powerless Republicans out there.

He appeals to the Republican "low information voter" type.

Lets have a real talk about why many, many idiots seem to find a "home" within the republican party's value systems.

How much did that ivory tower of yours run you? Makes good for a home up there, doesn't it?

Donald Trump is an idiot. It doesn't take an ivory tower to see that, I've known that my entire life.

Donald Trump is an idiot. It doesn't take an ivory tower to see that, I've known that my entire life.

And I've known not to trust anecdotes. Donald Trump is honest, almost to his own detriment. Now, find a politician in our ENTIRE political system who has that level of honesty. Too many of them are backtracking and apologizing. Too many of them are worried they may offend someone.

I admit he needs a little more tact. But that's pretty much it.

Trump isn't going to be the nominee

You don't know that.

No, I actually do.

Sorry, but No. You don't.

He may not be the nominee, but at the point he has as good or better chance than anyone else in the race.

:lol:

No, he really doesn't.

And I trust you have polls saying otherwise? Do you have the number for the store that sold you that crystal ball? I'd love to get one.

As a left-winger, Trump's rise in the poll is GREAT NEWS......for 2 reasons:

1. Trump as nominee will make leaving the WH in democrats' hands a virtual certainty.......and

2. Trump as nominee will also make any independent voter FULLY realize that the RNC is populated by mostly morons.

You fools predicted Reagan would lose also :laugh:

Forum List

Back