Trump...1st place...11 point lead

I thought we agreed that you weren't going to pull the "assign emotions to me" bullshit anymore.

You keep calling him an asshole...so what am I supposed to think? I see insulting and condescension as a sign of fear.

You're supposed to think that I think he's an asshole.

That's it. Nothing more.

Everything past that is just pure bullshit that you make up to make yourself feel better.

How much did that ivory tower of yours run you? Makes good for a home up there, doesn't it?

Donald Trump is an idiot. It doesn't take an ivory tower to see that, I've known that my entire life.

And idiot compared to whom, Obama? Clinton? Do you honestly want to go there and by that I mean compare their career accomplishments to Trump? Not job titles actual accomplishments in the job. No I didn't think so.

"Idiot" isn't a comparative statement. Neither Obama nor Clinton have anything to do with Trump's idiocity.

Good to see he upsets you.

:thup:

:lol:

I know you guys have to keep telling yourselves that we're actually "scared" and "upset" by Trump, rather than laughing our asses of at him, but eventually that's going to have to come crashing down, just like it did for Palin.

She sure was "scary", wasn't she? That one work out well for you?

He doesn't upset me. I like that he's shaking things up.

The question is: Why are YOU and other LWNJ's so upset about him? If he's as bad as you say, shouldn't you be happy? Shouldn't you be encouraging GOP'ers to support him?

I think the truth is he frightens LWNJ's because they agree with him. McCain is a pussy. The borders do need to be secure. We do treat our vets like shit. We have become too politically correct.

Trump "can" run for President, no one is stopping him. But he's not. Trump doesn't want to be President any more than I do.

He's playing you guys.

What? Are you seriously expecting me to fall for that?

I'm not trying to get you to "fall" for anything.

You can believe that The Donald is the fucking Messiah, for all I care.

Donald Trump is an idiot. It doesn't take an ivory tower to see that, I've known that my entire life.

And idiot compared to whom, Obama? Clinton? Do you honestly want to go there and by that I mean compare their career accomplishments to Trump? Not job titles actual accomplishments in the job. No I didn't think so.

"Idiot" isn't a comparative statement. Neither Obama nor Clinton have anything to do with Trump's idiocity.

I know you guys have to keep telling yourselves that we're actually "scared" and "upset" by Trump, rather than laughing our asses of at him, but eventually that's going to have to come crashing down, just like it did for Palin.

The question is: Why are YOU and other LWNJ's so upset about him? If he's as bad as you say, shouldn't you be happy? Shouldn't you be encouraging GOP'ers to support him?

I think the truth is he frightens LWNJ's because they agree with him. McCain is a pussy. The borders do need to be secure. We do treat our vets like shit. We have become too politically correct.

You believe whatever you need to to get through the day.

You believe whatever you need to to get through the day.

And you can do the same bub....

Lets have a real talk about why many, many idiots seem to find a "home" within the republican party's value systems.

How much did that ivory tower of yours run you? Makes good for a home up there, doesn't it?

Still waiting for you to back up your claims because facts and reality are not on you're side.

Trump "can" run for President, no one is stopping him. But he's not. Trump doesn't want to be President any more than I do.

He's playing you guys.

What? Are you seriously expecting me to fall for that?

I'm not trying to get you to "fall" for anything.

He is a real american. Fights for the rights of every man. Fight for whats right!

Lets have a real talk about why many, many idiots seem to find a "home" within the republican party's value systems.

Still waiting for you to back up your claims because facts and reality are not on you're side.

What claims are you asking me to "back up"?

Because Trump threw a giant monkey wrench in their illegal alien narrative and got Americans riled up about it.

Don't play dumb with me, you claimed Trump is an idiot and I asked you to back up that claim and I'm still waiting. So far nothing.

Ironically, I don't. I'm more of a Scott Walker fan. There are no "messiahs" on either side of the aisle, only destroyers.

I'm going to take a page from your playbook re: assigning emotions.

Since you're defending Trump with so much energy, I can only assume that you're deeply in love with him.

Don't play dumb with me, you claimed Trump is an idiot and I asked you to back up that claim and I'm still waiting. So far nothing.

Trump is an idiot, and if you can't see that for yourself, I don't know what to tell you.

My "evidence" is everything he's ever said.

Since you're defending Trump with so much energy, I can only assume that you're deeply in love with him.

So, you must think I can read your mind each time you post. If I could read minds, I wouldn't be a lazy fat man with no job. You can't just sit there and expect people to read the exact emotions you put into a post.

This is just getting downright hilarious.

http://www.langerresearch.com/wp-content/uploads/1170a22016Politics.pdf

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - 2016 Republican Presidential Nomination

Donald trump just got first place in a national poll with 24%, and an 11% lead from second place Scott Walker at 13%. We're now a full month and four days from his presidential announcement so this can't just be called off as a post-election bounce. He now has a higher average then Jeb by 2%. I wonder if it's possible he'll pull it off.

Hey, July is really the first month Trump gained the lead!!
images

Republicans are still enjoying "Crazy Billionaire Nutroll"!!
Comeback sometime after the Aug 6 debates
when the new flavor is in!!

Forum List

Back