Trump...1st place...11 point lead

The single thing that Trump has going for him right now is that there are a lot of frustrated, angry and powerless Republicans out there.

He appeals to the Republican "low information voter" type.

Bullshit. He appeals to Republicans that are sick of wimpy, squishy, apologists happy to play defense.

I am far from a "low information voter" and I like what he is saying and doing. He's shaking things up and it's working. EVERYONE is talking about Trump and the Issues he is talking about. Who was talking about illegal immigration a few weeks ago? Nobody. Who was talking about taking care of vets a few weeks ago?Nobody. He is controlling the agenda and dominating the media. DOMINATING!!!!! Hillary who?

Trump is kicking ass and taking names. It's nice to see a Republican play OFFENSE for a change.

Will he be the nominee? Not sure but he is influencing the race in a HUGE way.

Lets have a real talk about why many, many idiots seem to find a "home" within the republican party's value systems.

How much did that ivory tower of yours run you? Makes good for a home up there, doesn't it?

Donald Trump is an idiot. It doesn't take an ivory tower to see that, I've known that my entire life.

And idiot compared to whom, Obama? Clinton? Do you honestly want to go there and by that I mean compare their career accomplishments to Trump? Not job titles actual accomplishments in the job. No I didn't think so.

Donald Trump is an idiot. It doesn't take an ivory tower to see that, I've known that my entire life.

And I've known not to trust anecdotes. Donald Trump is honest, almost to his own detriment. Now, find a politician in our ENTIRE political system who has that level of honesty. Too many of them are backtracking and apologizing. Too many of them are worried they may offend someone.

I admit he needs a little more tact. But that's pretty much it.

He's not "honest", he's an asshole.

If he was honest, he wouldn't be pretending to run for President.

Trump isn't going to be the nominee

You don't know that.

No, I actually do.

Sorry, but No. You don't.

He may not be the nominee, but at the point he has as good or better chance than anyone else in the race.

well_bless_your_heart_square_sticker.jpg

Talking out of your ass again.....

And I've known not to trust anecdotes. Donald Trump is honest, almost to his own detriment. Now, find a politician in our ENTIRE political system who has that level of honesty. Too many of them are backtracking and apologizing. Too many of them are worried they may offend someone.

Do you have one iota of proof to back your wild claims?

Trump isn't going to be the nominee

You don't know that.

No, I actually do.

Sorry, but No. You don't.

He may not be the nominee, but at the point he has as good or better chance than anyone else in the race.

:lol:

No, he really doesn't.

And I trust you have polls saying otherwise? Do you have the number for the store that sold you that crystal ball? I'd love to get one.

It's an educated guess based on years of studying elections and political opinion. Polling doesn't mean anything a year and half before the election.

Remember this time 8 years ago, when everyone was talking about how it would be Hilary vs. Giuliani in the general?

Ahh. Yes. Let's resort to namecalling rather than addressing his positions. Obama wasn't honest, yet he ran for president, and won twice. That makes your argument moot.

Lets have a real talk about why many, many idiots seem to find a "home" within the republican party's value systems.

How much did that ivory tower of yours run you? Makes good for a home up there, doesn't it?

And idiot compared to whom, Obama? Clinton? Do you honestly want to go there and by that I mean compare their career accomplishments to Trump? Not job titles actual accomplishments in the job. No I didn't think so.

"Idiot" isn't a comparative statement. Neither Obama nor Clinton have anything to do with Trump's idiocity.

Sorry Doc, but he's not pretending. He's running a real campaign and it's working very well.

"Idiot" isn't a comparative statement. Neither Obama nor Clinton have anything to do with Trump's idiocity.

Good to see he upsets you.

:thup:

Ahh. Yes. Let's resort to namecalling rather than addressing his positions. Obama wasn't honest, yet he ran for president, and won twice. That makes your argument moot.

Obama didn't pretend to run for President, he actually did it.

Trump doesn't have any actual positions, other than being an asshole.

Good to see he upsets you.

:thup:

:lol:

I know you guys have to keep telling yourselves that we're actually "scared" and "upset" by Trump, rather than laughing our asses of at him, but eventually that's going to have to come crashing down, just like it did for Palin.

She sure was "scary", wasn't she? That one work out well for you?

Sorry Doc, but he's not pretending. He's running a real campaign and it's working very well.

There's not much to say, other than we'll revisit this in a few months after he either drops out of the race or falls so low in the polls that even you will recognize what a joke he is.

Obama didn't pretend to run for President, he actually did it.

So why can't Trump run for president?

Trump doesn't have any actual positions, other than being an asshole.

So, you don't even bother to investigate. You are more invested in calling him an "asshole." What about him worries you so?

Trump "can" run for President, no one is stopping him. But he's not. Trump doesn't want to be President any more than I do.

He's playing you guys.

I thought we agreed that you weren't going to pull the "assign emotions to me" bullshit anymore.

We did. But you keep calling him an asshole...so what am I supposed to think? I see insulting and condescension as a sign of fear. People attack what they are afraid of. That way of thinking for me is ingrained and won't be so easy to get rid of.

I thought you were honest enough not to default to the "he's an asshole" position.

Forum List

Back