🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump 2016

Explaining Why Trump Will be President- Up Close & Personal

Will his first priorities be to fix everything Obama has messed up

First he will fire everyone that worked for Bush.......:lol:

employee-termination.jpeg
Still too complicated for a Conservative.

I think he might buy a bunch of shovels and put the Liberals to work building a wall.
I build them all the time and have since 1978.....I'll supervise the Mexican workers....Me Patron...

It'd be better using Mexicans. They only stop once a day for a siesta. If you had to use Muslims, they'd have to stop eight times a day to pray to their Moon God Allah. Either one though would beat having to use a Liberal. A Liberal would want $15.00 an hour to just use a shovel, he'd want 100% paid college, 100% paid Obamacare, and he'd call you a rich bigot and a racist if you made $15.25 an hour.

I think he might buy a bunch of shovels and put the Liberals to work building a wall.
I build them all the time and have since 1978.....I'll supervise the Mexican workers....Me Patron...

It'd be better using Mexicans. They only stop once a day for a siesta. If you had to use Muslims, they'd have to stop eight times a day to pray to their Moon God Allah. Either one though would beat having to use a Liberal. A Liberal would want $15.00 an hour to just use a shovel, he'd want 100% paid college, 100% paid Obamacare, and he'd call you a rich bigot and a racist if you made $15.25 an hour.
So you are another ignorant ideologue that thinks everyone is a liberal but you...Why do conservatives still earn less than min. wage?

So you are another ignorant ideologue that thinks everyone is a liberal but you...Why do conservatives still earn less than min. wage?

We had 3 wonderful Mexicans who did most of the work on my house doing the hard stuff in 100 degree heat. Always on time and trust worthy where the rest of the guys would come to work after a morning break, long lunch, and left early ..:lmao:

I'd rather have something effective. I'm skeptical of liberals' ability to put in a solid day's work.
Get off yer ass and hump some mortar with me...

Unlike some people, I have a brain to work with.

I'd rather have something effective. I'm skeptical of liberals' ability to put in a solid day's work.
Get off yer ass and hump some mortar with me...

Unlike some people, I have a brain to work with.
Do you have to wash it when you are done working with it?

Last edited:

We had 3 wonderful Mexicans who did most of the work on my house doing the hard stuff in 100 degree heat. Always on time and trust worthy where the rest of the guys would come to work after a morning break, long lunch, and left early ..:lmao:

In summer I start work at the crack of dawn...and work until it's done..I literally have to force myself to stop for lunch...

Trump 2016, eh?

I can just imagine a world with Donald Trump at the wheel of the DHS, and it ain't pretty.

"Yes, sir, we have noticed a spike in your usage of whole milk. Care to explain?"

Beats me. I never have. I thought most Liberals thought that Conservatives were greedy old rich men.

In summer I start work at the crack of dawn...and work until it's done..I literally have to force myself to stop for lunch...

Yes, I can see that crack.

Every liberal that read that fainted at the word work
Wanna go lay some brick and stone tomorrow? i doubt you could handle it.....
Trump 2016, eh?

I can just imagine a world with Donald Trump at the wheel of the DHS, and it ain't pretty.

"Yes, sir, we have noticed a spike in your usage of whole milk. Care to explain?"
Let's quit catering to every Tom Dick and Harry comes to this country. When they come here they're not in their country no more make them act like it

Every liberal that read that fainted at the word work
Wanna go lay some brick and stone tomorrow? i doubt you could handle it.....
Trump 2016, eh?

Let's quit catering to every Tom Dick and Harry comes to this country. When they come here they're not in their country no more make them act like it
Should we check their undies also?

Forum List

Back