🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump 2016

Explaining Why Trump Will be President- Up Close & Personal

Will his first priorities be to fix everything Obama has messed up

I think he might buy a bunch of shovels and put the Liberals to work building a wall.

Every liberal that read that fainted at the word work
Wanna go lay some brick and stone tomorrow? i doubt you could handle it.....
Trump 2016, eh?

I can just imagine a world with Donald Trump at the wheel of the DHS, and it ain't pretty.

"Yes, sir, we have noticed a spike in your usage of whole milk. Care to explain?"
Let's quit catering to every Tom Dick and Harry comes this country. When they come here they're not in their country no more make them act like it

My ancestors came in through Ellis Island settled in, learned the language and became an American.

I go out of my house driving (in the city) and it is so crowded with people who don't know how to drive in America....

I think he might buy a bunch of shovels and put the Liberals to work building a wall.

Trump 2016, eh?

I can just imagine a world with Donald Trump at the wheel of the DHS, and it ain't pretty.

"Yes, sir, we have noticed a spike in your usage of whole milk. Care to explain?"
Let's quit catering to every Tom Dick and Harry comes this country. When they come here they're not in their country no more make them act like it

My ancestors came in through Ellis Island settled in, learned the language and became an American.

I go out of my house driving (in the city) and it is so crowded with people who don't know how to drive in America....

My ancestors were already here. They may have killed some of yours.

First he will fire everyone that worked for Bush.......:lol:

employee-termination.jpeg
Obama already fired them.

Trump 2016, eh?

My grandmother was full blooded Cherokee so I think I'm more American than most

He would do nothing other than issue executive orders that either the congress or the courts would shoot down. He has no support within congress and even less among the judiciary. Impeachment would certainly be a possibility but what the hell, he's political incorrect and that's what's important to republicans.

We need to quit the dem and rep and fix America. It's going downhill at a rapid speed with disaster at the end.

Trump 2016, eh?

Yeah, well, a lot of them actually are Americans, though. I'm just sayin' . . . :eusa_whistle:

Trump 2016, eh?

My grandmother was full blooded Cherokee so I think I'm more American than most

Not sure how that makes you "more American". More North American, perhaps.

We need to quit the dem and rep and fix America. It's going downhill at a rapid speed with disaster at the end.

Yes, well, that's a nice thought, however naïve and simplistic it is. It suggests there's one "right, obvious, accepted way to fix America". But self-evidently, there is "dem and rep" precisely because there is a great deal of disagreement on what is even WRONG with America, let alone how to "fix" it.

What if back in 2007 the country did do what most conservatives said and big business live and die on their own? Would have been painful then but not as painful as what I fear we are going to go through in the next year or two. Worse yet, we did everything so the 1 percent wouldn't fail and the middle class has taken a hit and our grandchildren are in massive debt. We should have just grinned and bared it cause now the rooster has come home to roost.

He would do nothing other than issue executive orders that either the congress or the courts would shoot down. He has no support within congress and even less among the judiciary. Impeachment would certainly be a possibility but what the hell, he's political incorrect and that's what's important to republicans.

Trump can rescind any EO Obama issued. You have to be a moron to believe otherwise.

Trump can rescind any EO Obama issued. You have to be a moron to believe otherwise.
He not only can but certainly would revoke a number of Obama executive orders. Every new president revokes orders of the previous president.

Forum List

Back