Trump 51. Obama 46.

Funny I didn't hear a single complaint from the left about Rasmussen putting Obama at 46% at this time in his presidency.

If anyone on this forum complained that it was not accurate, please post a link to your thread, or even you reply in another thread, about this topic. It does not have to be specific to this day, just even that year. Even that month, or even that Ras was wrong about the Obama approval rating at all during his first term.

Otherwise you're just bitching because Trump is whippin' Obama's ass.
no one with any intelligence has ever seriously quoted a rasmussen poll.

you've kept the streak intact. :thup:

carry on
haha yea.
Morning Consult's 50-state approval tracker finds 41 percent of registered voters approved of Trump's job performance during March.
7mnk44kh64q01.jpg
Funny how you libs can say that, then ignore all of the lies Obama told. Then there is Pelosi..."We need to pass it before we can see what's in it." Not a single democrat read that bill before voting for it. Republicans did read it. That's why it didn't get a single Republican vote. Thank God, Trump rescued us from Obamacare.
You're moving the goal posts, this thread is about Trump's approval.

Pelosi actually said, "But we have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy."
This certainly was a poor choice of words, considering the bill had been made publicly available months prior to Pelosi saying that in 2010.

Last edited:
Funny I didn't hear a single complaint from the left about Rasmussen putting Obama at 46% at this time in his presidency.

If anyone on this forum complained that it was not accurate, please post a link to your thread, or even you reply in another thread, about this topic. It does not have to be specific to this day, just even that year. Even that month, or even that Ras was wrong about the Obama approval rating at all during his first term.

no one with any intelligence has ever seriously quoted a rasmussen poll.

you've kept the streak intact. :thup:

carry on
haha yea.
Morning Consult's 50-state approval tracker finds 41 percent of registered voters approved of Trump's job performance during March.
7mnk44kh64q01.jpg
Funny how you libs can say that, then ignore all of the lies Obama told. Then there is Pelosi..."We need to pass it before we can see what's in it." Not a single democrat read that bill before voting for it. Republicans did read it. That's why it didn't get a single Republican vote. Thank God, Trump rescued us from Obamacare.

Pelosi actually said, "But we have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy."
This certainly was a poor choice of words, considering the bill had been make publicly available months prior to Pelosi saying that in 2010.

This is about polling for Trump's approval rating. Let's never learn our lesson about polls.

Well the left could give two shits about Rasmussen. It’s a right wing poll.

It is also a RESPECTED poll. Do you have any evidence that any of the polls they conducted are inaccurate? You don't. The numbers are good. Your pathetic attempt to discredit the source has been noted and summarily dismissed.

It is also a RESPECTED poll. Do you have any evidence that any of the polls they conducted are inaccurate? You don't. The numbers are good. Your pathetic attempt to discredit the source has been noted and summarily dismissed.
You can see the bias and grade of every polling agency.
Rasmussen gets only a C+ with right-wing bias over 657 polls: stop using them.

Those are the approval ratigs for both presidents at this point in their presidencies.
Now, think about that. Obama was loved by the MSM, and he could only get 46 percent.
The MSM hates Trump, and he's at 51 percent.
Imagine what Trumps numbers would be if the MSM wasn't constantly trying to make him look bad.

In spite of constant attacks by the MSM and Hollyweird, Trumps popularity continues to rise. It's because he is keeping the promises he made. Americans, real Americans, respect that,
We now know these polls don’t matter. What matters is who shows up in November.

Like obama let people down in 2009 trump is losing support from people who want to see a wall

Just remember this when the polls don’t show you what you want to believe

Those are the approval ratigs for both presidents at this point in their presidencies.
Now, think about that. Obama was loved by the MSM, and he could only get 46 percent.
Imagine what Trumps numbers would be if the MSM wasn't constantly trying to make him look bad.

In spite of constant attacks by the MSM and Hollyweird, Trumps popularity continues to rise. It's because he is keeping the promises he made. Americans, real Americans, respect that,
We now know these polls don’t matter. What matters is who shows up in November.

Like obama let people down in 2009 trump is losing support from people who want to see a wall
He has sent the NG down to be a human wall until the wall is built.

And where did this rating come from? Let me guess. It was politifact. Am I correct? LOL! BTW, Rasmussen was one of only three polling agencies who correctly predicted that Trump would win. Seems pretty accurate to me. BTW, which polls do you think are worth listening to? Did any of them predict a Trump win? I'm betting they didn't. Sucks to be you.

Respected by whom?

And where did this rating come from? Let me guess. It was politifact. Am I correct? LOL! BTW, Rasmussen was one of only three polling agencies who correctly predicted that Trump would win. Seems pretty accurate to me. BTW, which polls do you think are worth listening to? Did any of them predict a Trump win? I'm betting they didn't. Sucks to be you.
Actually, Rasmussen was the furthest off, missing by 4.1 points...

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein

Respected by who? faux news?

Rasmussen is right leaning. It's like taking an MSNBC. It's is a left leaning poll.

Respected by whom?

This is what I'm trying to figure out.

Rasmussen is right leaning. It's like taking an MSNBC. It's is a left leaning poll.
Like I said. They were one of three opinion polls who predicted that Trump would win.

Like I said. They were one of three opinion polls who predicted that Trump would win.

So a right wing poll predicted a right wing president was going to win? That's not earth shattering.

Or not:

Poll: Trump approval drops to record low

"President Trump's approval rating hit a record low in March, a new poll finds.

A majority, 54 percent, disapproved of the president's job performance.

The data from March surpasses the president's previous lows in the Morning Consult poll. In October and November, 42 percent of respondents approved of Trump's job performance and 53 percent disapproved.

It is a small dip from his February numbers, when 43 percent of respondents approved of the job he was doing in the White House and 52 percent disapproved.

Trump's approval ratings also dropped month-to-month in a number of states that supported him in the 2016 race, including a 9 percent drop in Iowa and a 6-point dip in Idaho and Tennessee.

The March poll compiles data from surveys conducted from March 1 to 31 among 97,693 registered voters in every state and Washington, D.C.

According to the RealClearPolitics average of polls, Trump has a current approval rating of 41.8 percent.

A majority, 53.3 percent, disapprove of the job Trump is doing in office, according to the average."

I think it's a wording problem. Most people who voted for him don't like him as much as they out and out hate the pompous, lying, stealing and self-righteous snowflake left. what's not to hate about the Obama deadweight legacy?

They predicted Trump would win the popular vote and they were wrong.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein

They are the least accurate pollster.

Forum List

Back