Trump 66% in post debate poll

You dont get it. Ryan/ricardo work with dems and get notheing in return. When Trump will negotiate with democrats he will NOT be rolled.
So are you confident, then, that his negotiations with Democrats will produce results that are consistent with conservatism?

And if that's the case, what in his history/background gives you this confidence?

He accomplishes things. Lets see you justify your support for a jerk who is a puppet for billionaire donors. Now if you support Sanders, i apologize since at least he is a man of integrity.
Okay, "he accomplishes things". I'll ask again: Are you confident, then, that his negotiations with Democrats will produce results that are consistent with conservatism?

I think I have told you before on other threads: Donald Trump is not a Conservative. Even Conservatives know this. Donald Trump is an American patriot. An American patriot who will place America's interests first is exactly what we need for a change.
The disconnect I'm having (aside from the guy's behavior) is that for so long I've been hearing about how important "conservative values" are, and suddenly this guy shows up and the goalposts move. He would be a massive question mark going into office, and if conservatives are okay with him not consistently adhering to conservative values because they feel he's a true American patriot, then something has changed.

Something has changed. It has changed for the better. What you are witnessing is a massive revolt against the failed policies of the Democrat Party and the Republican Establishment by Americans from all walks of life. Many old school JFK type Democrats are patriots. They too, are fed up with an out of control federal government whose individual agencies have become corrupted by a corrupt Administration.

So are you confident, then, that his negotiations with Democrats will produce results that are consistent with conservatism?

And if that's the case, what in his history/background gives you this confidence?

He accomplishes things. Lets see you justify your support for a jerk who is a puppet for billionaire donors. Now if you support Sanders, i apologize since at least he is a man of integrity.
Okay, "he accomplishes things". I'll ask again: Are you confident, then, that his negotiations with Democrats will produce results that are consistent with conservatism?

I think I have told you before on other threads: Donald Trump is not a Conservative. Even Conservatives know this. Donald Trump is an American patriot. An American patriot who will place America's interests first is exactly what we need for a change.
The disconnect I'm having (aside from the guy's behavior) is that for so long I've been hearing about how important "conservative values" are, and suddenly this guy shows up and the goalposts move. He would be a massive question mark going into office, and if conservatives are okay with him not consistently adhering to conservative values because they feel he's a true American patriot, then something has changed.

Something has changed. It has changed for the better. What you are witnessing is a massive revolt against the failed policies of the Democrat Party and the Republican Establishment by Americans from all walks of life. Many old school JFK type Democrats are patriots. They too, are fed up with an out of control federal government whose individual agencies have become corrupted by a corrupt Administration.
Do you see similarities in the reactions to both Trump & Sanders?

Some, however I also have enough faith in the American public at large to have the common sense to determine for themselves that there is no possible way America can afford Sanders's agenda. Not only would Sanders's policies raise taxes but he would also drive companies to move out of this country.

Some, however I also have enough faith in the American public at large to have the common sense to determine for themselves that there is no possible way America can afford Sanders's agenda. Not only would Sanders's policies raise taxes but he would also drive companies to move out of this country.

the Sanders support comes from anti-Clinton sentiment as well as the ignorant who actually believe that everything can be FREE FREE FREE.

Hell yes.

Forum List

Back