Trump a Bad Seed or Stunted Psychological Development?

However you guys claim that the media and education are run by liberals. These two vocations are for educated people. If you are educated, you should sue whatever schools you attended.
That is a Trump University graduate ....

here is the prospective first Lady of the US
images

Kids have a sense of how bad people like Trump are. Walk through a school here in Ireland and the kids are making Trump jokes
Liberal indoctrination is global....you're telling us educated people nothing new...
Educated? Did not know you were a liberal.
I was just talking about a child's sensitivity and common sense.
I'm educated, which is why I am not a liberal....However, we can see your indoctrination clearly, and it's sad....
However you guys claim that the media and education are run by liberals. These two vocations are for educated people. If you are educated, you should sue whatever schools you attended.
Are degrees in basket weaving really helping Society?
Is that what people told you when they saw you pursuing such degrees?

I'm educated, which is why I am not a liberal....However, we can see your indoctrination clearly, and it's sad....

you are chump change ...better go fondle your gun for some much needed self esteem LOL
Sadly, you're celebrated by democrats for your double digit IQ.....
That would be one digit more than you .
And an order of magnitude greater than you....
There goes that word of the day toilet paper again. You must have used a few days worth.

Liberal indoctrination is global....you're telling us educated people nothing new...
No, unlike you, I resisted liberal indoctrination.....I'm a deplorable....

You do not have to tell us that you resisted education. You have a firm grasp of the obvious.

You do not have to tell us that you resisted education. You have a firm grasp of the obvious.
You demonstrate your indoctrination well...

What's your online degree in?

I am teaching it now. So pay attention.

Teaching...color me shocked.....

I have taught primary school, secondary school, and lectured at universities. My graduate level degrees are in education. I am part if a group who just opened an alternative school a few weeks ago.

I have taught primary school, secondary school, and lectured at universities. My graduate level degrees are in education. I am part if a group who just opened an alternative school a few weeks ago.
It shows....it's stunning how from a few words one can tell the the absolute indoctrination of an individual....and what's funnier, you're clueless to it.....

Trump a Bad Seed or Stunted Psychological Development?
You left one out...

1. bad seed

2. stunted psychological development

3. rallying-point for much of Middle America that is sick of the Liberal Agenda and the traditional Conservative countermeasures

In whole or in part, many see him as "Right Message, Wrong Messenger".

Most humans have an inborn sense of right and wrong. It is not totally learned behavior or attitude. Some people like Jeffery Dahmer and Hitler are born "morally damaged" and the circumstances of their upbringing add to it and bring it to its ugly fruition.

Trump may have some redeeming values that we are not seeing but I really think he is one of the people you are immune to truth and light. If we were to use Maslow's hierarchy of needs Trump has not gotten past his animal needs.

Maslow's_hierarchy_of_needs.png

Trump is for lack of a better word a baby man.

Clearly, he has not made it to Love, Esteem and Self-actualization. I don't think he was psychologically damaged by his upbringing although he rarely talks about his parents. I think he's just a bad seed.

Trump is deranged, deplorable, depraved, demented and disgusting and that is just the D's.

I have been evaluating Trump by Christian standards and by those standards he's a dismal failure. He's an equally dismal failure by humanism standard.

There is a gap between mental health and moral health and in my mind it is doubtful that any sort of therapy can help an individual like Trump who fits the definition of a sociopath and all the cluster B criteria to a T.
It's more you and your fascist friends stunted psychological development.....taking does that to people.....

Have you ever heard of grammar and proof reading?
Oh, look, Mommy... a Grammar Nazi... isn't it cute?

Forum List

Back