Trump a Bad Seed or Stunted Psychological Development?

You do not have to tell us that you resisted education. You have a firm grasp of the obvious.
You demonstrate your indoctrination well...

What's your online degree in?
I am teaching it now. So pay attention.
Teaching...color me shocked.....
I have taught primary school, secondary school, and lectured at universities. My graduate level degrees are in education. I am part if a group who just opened an alternative school a few weeks ago.
It shows....it's stunning how from a few words one can tell the the absolute indoctrination of an individual....and what's funnier, you're clueless to it.....
I doubt if you can even tell time.

You demonstrate your indoctrination well...

What's your online degree in?
I have taught primary school, secondary school, and lectured at universities. My graduate level degrees are in education. I am part if a group who just opened an alternative school a few weeks ago.
It shows....it's stunning how from a few words one can tell the the absolute indoctrination of an individual....and what's funnier, you're clueless to it.....
Well, you're a teacher and not exactly the brain trust of society....:lol:

spoken like the true ignorant one you are.

Yes, I can understand how my education is confusing you.....

What confuses me is that you think of your right wing indoctrination as 'education'.

What confuses me is that you think of your right wing indoctrination as 'education'.
I am educated as I resisted your indoctrination.....it's a shame you didn't....

You constantly prove your indoctrination through unproven, untrue quotes. Then you accuse liberals of what you are guilty of. This is a Karl Rove move.

You constantly prove your indoctrination through unproven, untrue quotes. Then you accuse liberals of what you are guilty of. This is a Karl Rove move.
Classic.....and you seem so proud of your indoctrinated education....I hope your .gov didn't pay much for it....:lol:

Classic.....and you seem so proud of your indoctrinated education....I hope your .gov didn't pay much for it....:lol:
Thank you for proving my point. I would feel it a job well done if you were not so pathetic.

Thank you for proving my point. I would feel it a job well done if you were not so pathetic.
Well, you're a teacher after all....not exactly the most educated of professions...

Well, you're a teacher after all....not exactly the most educated of professions...
Keep repeating your ignorance.

No one expects you are educated enough to understand.....

However you guys claim that the media and education are run by liberals. These two vocations are for educated people. If you are educated, you should sue whatever schools you attended.
North Koreans are educated too. You've got intelligence and education confused. And the facts are there for libs being dominant in media and "education", the right doesn't need to make the claim.

No one? You are too afraid to speak for yourself.

However you guys claim that the media and education are run by liberals. These two vocations are for educated people. If you are educated, you should sue whatever schools you attended.
North Koreans are educated too. You've got intelligence and education confused. And the facts are there for libs being dominant in media and "education", the right doesn't need to make the claim.
Because you would not want to lie. How good of you.

Unlike you, the majority of people here are educated.....

The liberals certainly are.

The liberals certainly are.
Sadly, they all seem to have online basket weaving degrees like you.....

Forum List

Back