Trump a Bad Seed or Stunted Psychological Development?

Look here when you have out vulgar- ed Stern you have come a long ways LOL

Shock jock Howard Stern on Monday refuted his friend Donald Trump’s claim that his leaked comments about grabbing women’s genitals were just “locker room talk.” “I have never been in the room when someone has said, 'Grab them by the pussy," Stern

And yet, Trump is a billionaire, while the OP is a welfare bum. That should tell how significant Dunning Kruger he is experiencing.

"The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which low-ability individuals suffer from illusory superiority, mistakenly assessing their ability as much higher than it really is."

They also rate the ability of far superior people as much lower than it really is.

And yet, Trump is a billionaire, while the OP is a welfare bum. That should tell how significant Dunning Kruger he is experiencing.

"The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which low-ability individuals suffer from illusory superiority, mistakenly assessing their ability as much higher than it really is."

They also rate the ability of far superior people as much lower than it really is.
And Yet The OP pays more Taxes than Trump waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

In other news and Observations
Ironically, there are many more Trump sexual assaults than cases of voter fraud each election.

And Yet The OP pays more Taxes than Trump waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

In other news and Observations
Ironically, there are many more Trump sexual assaults than cases of voter fraud each election.

Nope, that's a other lie that only someone with a cretin level intellect would attempt to make.

Trump has paid hundreds of millions in taxes.

Trump is for lack of a better word a baby man.
That describes every liberal I've ever met. What have you accomplished in your life?
I have yet to meet a conservative with testicular fortitude ...you are rabbits

Most people who call themselves Conservatives are the same as people who call themselves Christians. They are neither. True conservative ideas are not evil even though Jesus was a liberal.

The alt-righties are just awful. They belong in cages.

That describes every liberal I've ever met. What have you accomplished in your life?

Most people who call themselves Conservatives are the same as people who call themselves Christians. They are neither. True conservative ideas are not evil even though Jesus was a liberal.

Jesus came to take over government in your Bible?

Jesus came to take over government in your Bible?
You are mistaken. Jesus came as the lamb of God.

Agents of the anti-Christ, tell lies about Jesus.

Proof of Bad Seed .....Trump's Rosemary's baby
Donald Trump Jr.’s joke about Aurora theater shooting sparks anger in Colorado
Source: Denver Post

The remarks, first reported Wednesday by CNN, sparked a sharp reaction in Colorado.

Sandy Phillips, the mother of Jessica Ghawi, who died in the attack, issued a statement saying “this recording shows the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.”

“This recording goes beyond politics — it’s disturbing and painful,” Phillips said in a statement released by Democrat Hillary Clinton’s campaign.

“We’ve already known that his father is a crass, blustery billionaire who cares zero about other people’s struggles or pain,” she added.

Read more: Donald Trump Jr.’s joke about Aurora theater shooting sparks anger in Colorado – The Denver Post

Maslow's_hierarchy_of_needs.png
Clearly, you've made it past breathing...
which is most unfortunate, for the rest of us.
but, you have yet to make it past excretion...

See...I told you, you were a piece of shit!

Proof of Bad Seed .....Trump's Rosemary's baby
Donald Trump Jr.’s joke about Aurora theater shooting sparks anger in Colorado
Source: Denver Post

The remarks, first reported Wednesday by CNN, sparked a sharp reaction in Colorado.

Sandy Phillips, the mother of Jessica Ghawi, who died in the attack, issued a statement saying “this recording shows the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.”

“This recording goes beyond politics — it’s disturbing and painful,” Phillips said in a statement released by Democrat Hillary Clinton’s campaign.

“We’ve already known that his father is a crass, blustery billionaire who cares zero about other people’s struggles or pain,” she added.

Read more: Donald Trump Jr.’s joke about Aurora theater shooting sparks anger in Colorado – The Denver Post

Trump Jr is a cow chip off the old stinky block.

Forum List

Back