Trump: a personality riddled with insecurities....

Trump is a billionaire business legend alpha who can grab pussy at will and have women say nothing about it

Ooooppps........some of those women may disagree with you Norma.....LOL

Trump is a billionaire business legend alpha who can grab pussy at will and have women say nothing about it

Ooooppps........some of those women may disagree with you Norma.....LOL

Nope, those are just a bunch of false accusers, who Donald turned down. More envious than a commie they are...

Women would let an alpha like Trump do anything if it increased their chances with him. You see, he is a tall, successful, rich alpha man. In short, everything you aren't.

gnat4900: "slur is a badge of honor."

When slurs are spewed by low-life idiots, then YES, I know that I'm on the right track....(and thanks for the bump.) LOL

In Trump, we have a very weak person whose insecurities and thin-skin has made him into a personality that would warrant countless of psychological studies.

No amount of money....no number of beautiful women on his arm,,,,and no instances of notoriety can ever fix this guy's insecurities. The man is self-centered and involved in a life-long battle to be better than his father, hungry for attention and insecure enough to never forgo any perceived slight on his low self-worth.

His upcoming loss will prove devastating to his ego, although he will always be a rich man with the insecurities of a spoiled child's mindset.

You spend 24/7 here belittling everyone and you talk about someone else being insecure? That's rich.

hose are just a bunch of false accusers, who Donald turned down

true.....I mean WHO could resist this physique and charm...............LOL

upload_2016-10-26_16-25-28.jpeg
upload_2016-10-26_16-25-57.jpeg

View attachment 95398View attachment 95400

Reality check:

31.jpg

Woman at your level:
takeyourhatespeechoutofthiscampus.gif

So who is insecure, again?

I believe everyone has already figured out that you are projecting your omega male insecurities. You know yourself you will never amount to anything, let alone something great, such as Trump.

View attachment 95398View attachment 95400

Reality check:

31.jpg

Woman at your level:
takeyourhatespeechoutofthiscampus.gif

So who is insecure, again?

Fear not, Norma......
Melania will be the third wife to file for divorce, take the money and run from the fat oaf.....LOL

More absurd false statements coming from you...

If someone leaves, it's going to be Trump. You should perhaps check him out, you could learn:
- How to make billions.
- How to attract girls.
- How to be a decent person
- How to save the west.

Then you would no longer have to assume the position of a projecting insecure basement dwelling internet troll.

If someone leaves, it's going to be Trump. You should perhaps check him out, you could learn:
- How to make billions.
- How to attract girls.
- How to save the west.

Then you would no longer have to be insecure basement dwelling internet troll.

You've got TWO MORE WEEKS....then you can end your love affair with the Trumpster......LOL

- How to make billions.
- How to attract girls.
- How to save the west.

Then you would no longer have to be insecure basement dwelling internet troll.

You've got TWO MORE WEEKS....then you can end your love affair with the Trumpster......LOL

After two weeks, I will still be winning, and you will still be your basement dwelling self, regardless of who wins the election.

Now, if Clinton wins, the west can be forgotten though.

I am well positioned for the downfall. Just transport all businesses to China. Clinton has already given her full support for that

Moving your lemonade stand to China???/ Great idea. LOL

I am well positioned for the downfall. Just transport all businesses to China. Clinton has already given her full support for that

Moving your lemonade stand to China???/ Great idea. LOL

No, that's the business you have been planning, and still failing at it.

Rest assured, I will be fine regardless whoever the president will be. The west will not be, however...

Forum List

Back