Trump Adds $4.1 Trillion To National Debt. Here's Where The Money Went

Once President Trump signs the budget deal that was passed by the House on Thursday and is expected to be approved by the Senate in a few days, he will have added $4.1 trillion to the national debt, according to the Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget. The total national debt surpassed $22 trillion in February.

Trump adds $4.1 trillion to national debt. Here's where the money went

any day now
Republicans being fiscally responsible is a myth that needs to die. Republican presidents spend like drunken sailors

Just like W and O, no doubt the money goes to the .1% in a big way. Yet Americans think the two parties are different.
Obama cut the deficit in half. Clinton ran a small deficit surplus. Bush2 and Trump double it. The democratic party is clearly more fiscally responsible.

Really, I'm middle class and my net worth has increased, go figure.

you're one of the lucky ones.

Luck had nothing to do with it. People who don't make smart decisions are parted form their money, most quite voluntarily. I've never paid more than 70 bucks for a new cell phone, I look for value, not the latest fad.

value you can trust?

Yep. Consumer reports and ratings are your friend. I drive a 15 year old vehicle with 501,000 miles on it. I take care of what I have so I don't have to replace it all the time.

so you are cheap. your sons must be delighted!
There is nothing wrong with being frugal. I wouldn't call that cheap.

Just like W and O, no doubt the money goes to the .1% in a big way. Yet Americans think the two parties are different.
Obama cut the deficit in half. Clinton ran a small deficit surplus. Bush2 and Trump double it. The democratic party is clearly more fiscally responsible.
LOL. BO damn near doubled the national debt. What world are you living in?

Deficit, not debt. I'm living in the world where you unfortunately don't read very well.

Deficit, not debt. I'm living in the world where you unfortunately don't read very well.
How do you nearly double the national debt, but not increase the deficit?

Trump got his wall money from the pentagon...SCOTUS just sided with Trump...another win.....:dance:
Abusing executive orders and raiding money budgeted for more important purposes. Some win. Sounds more like abuse of power.

Border protection is the essence of national security...haven't you ever heard the saying secure the perimeter?...and there is nothing more important than national security...not free college or free healthcare for illegals and not free education....national security comes first....

How do you nearly double the national debt, but not increase the deficit?
By being responsible and putting the debt Bush2 hid on the books, then being fiscally responsible and not spending like a republican.
Obama Bans Gimmicks, and Deficit Will Rise

Trump got his wall money from the pentagon...SCOTUS just sided with Trump...another win.....:dance:
Abusing executive orders and raiding money budgeted for more important purposes. Some win. Sounds more like abuse of power.

Border protection is the essence of national security...haven't you ever heard the saying secure the perimeter?...and there is nothing more important than national security...not free college or free healthcare for illegals and not free education....national security comes first....
Building a garish wall that will cost a shitload and never be completed while people go around or under it is a waste of money that could be used in better ways to secure the border.

Building a garish wall that will cost a shitload and never be completed while people go around or under it is a waste of money that could be used in better ways to secure the border.
Tell that to someone that has lost a loved one from Fentenol laced Oxycontin from some drug lab in China or Mexico....and tell that to people that are in direct competition for jobs and wages with illegal workers....or some poor soul that has lost a baby from an illegal gang banger with a gun...so easy to sit in your safe house and see the world as you would like it to be....not as it is...

Tell that to someone that has lost a loved one from Fentenol laced Oxycontin from some drug lab in China or Mexico....and tell that to people that are in direct competition for jobs and wages with illegal workers....or some poor soul that has lost a baby from an illegal gang banger with a gun...so easy to sit in your safe house and see the world as you would like it to be....not as it is...
Where did I say I was against enforcement you twit? I'm against wasting money on a stupid ineffective wall. Nice trying to paint me as uncaring though asshole.

Where did I say I was against enforcement you twit? I'm against wasting money on a stupid ineffective wall. Nice trying to paint me as uncaring though asshole.
Are you an expert on the border?...because the experts and the agents say they need walls....not a wall like in China...but we need walls in heavily crossed areas where human and drug smuggling is out of control....get it?.... human smuggling as in human trafficking as in forced labor and prostitution....
You suck because if Trump wasn't president and Obama was still in charge you wouldn't make a peep about a wall....that's called TDS my friend and you have it bad.....you have it to the detriment of your own nation....

Forum List

Back