🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Admin LIES To UN, Says Poverty In America Doesn’t Actually Exist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our amazing Pres. Trump is the best president that America has had in decades. ....
lR6DtsoniWnqWD2guOcFsVkww4o3e6WDrBV01qFxEJMIh9-asn2IS_yHf5S1AoFIBP59DTtMd3lxR4rStY69KZKIZWY5TqU8JtXU=s0-d-e1-ft

He is a great leader and knows what is best for the country.

We are truly a blessed nation to have him in the White House. .... :cool:

Fuck the U.N. we aren't beholden to them.

true.whats important is he be honest with the people in AMERICA.He has only been honest on his domestic issues.has lied about foreign one. Mccrocket,did you get my PM by chance?

Just reading it now...I had some Trumpbots I needed to educate first.

And I generally agree with you.

Though I did not always agree with what Carter did while in office...he was clearly the last truly, decent human being we have had as leader (Obama being next).
And, since he has retired, he has shown what an outstanding person he is...at least with how he has given to the poor/the world of his time.

true.whats important is he be honest with the people in AMERICA.He has only been honest on his domestic issues.has lied about foreign one. Mccrocket,did you get my PM by chance?

Though I did not always agree with what Carter did while in office...he was clearly the last truly, decent human being we have had as leader (Obama being next).
And, since he has retired, he has shown what an outstanding person he is...at least with how he has given to the poor/the world of his time.

Well McStupid we have some of the RICHEST poor in the world. You just ship some of your lazy ass buddies to India for a month and their whine will stop.

Poverty is relative. The poor are only poor compared to the rich. We have the wealthiest poor in the world and even here there is a huge disparity between the rich and the poor in San Francisco an annual income of $117,000 is the poverty line. How does that income stack up in Kansas?

Well McStupid we have some of the RICHEST poor in the world. You just ship some of your lazy ass buddies to India for a month and their whine will stop.

What a dumb TRUMPBOT you are...GayFury. Have you ever been to school?
First you don't even know how to spell the name of the guy you use for your avatar. Now this.

It's pronounced 'their whining' will stop. Whining is plural.

GayFury...the most racist Trumpbot in America. Maybe even the dumbest.

Have a nice day.

Ah ha, the classic libwit fail! Attacking someone who disagrees by 1. Insulting his education. 2. Insinuating he is gay. 3. Calling him racist.

Do you trolls ever get a new play book? You really should grow up.

So Donnie Dirt Bag is saying the Right have been lying when they said we have made no progress on the "War On Poverty" since LBJ.

Robert Rector: How the War on Poverty Was Lost

On Jan. 8, 1964, President Lyndon B. Johnson used his State of the Union address to announce an ambitious government undertaking. "This administration today, here and now," he thundered, "declares unconditional war on poverty in America."

Fifty years later, we're losing that war. Fifteen percent of Americans still live in poverty, according to the official census poverty report for 2012, unchanged since the mid-1960s.

Do we still give poor welfare? If so, we failed those by keeping them dependent. So you’re cool with poor kids?

What a dumb TRUMPBOT you are...GayFury. Have you ever been to school?
First you don't even know how to spell the name of the guy you use for your avatar. Now this.

It's pronounced 'their whining' will stop. Whining is generally plural.

GayFury...the most racist Trumpbot in America. Maybe even the dumbest.

Have a nice day.

Whine is what your doctor did when he had to list you as a "LIVE" birth.

So typical of the lying scum Right, for years they have been saying we LOST the war on poverty, and as soon as Donnie Dirt Bag announces there is no poverty in the USA, suddenly we WON THE WAR ON POVERTY! :TH_WAY~113::WooHooSmileyWave-vi:
:dance:
Way to spin and lie.

So typical of the lying scum Right, for years they have been saying we LOST the war on poverty, and as soon as Donnie Dirt Bag announces there is no poverty in the USA, suddenly we WON THE WAR ON POVERTY! :TH_WAY~113::WooHooSmileyWave-vi:
So you’re saying we don’t care for the poor?

So you’re saying we don’t care for the poor?
No, I'm saying that in spite of the years of Right wing lies of how the Liberal program to end poverty was a complete failure, Donnie Dirt Bag shoots down that lie and you ass lickers have no choice but to admit WE WON THE WAR ON POVERTY or admit Tramp is a liar.

50 Years Later, The War On Poverty Is Lost | Investor's Business Daily

Poverty: President Obama is so obsessed with income inequality that he'll make yet another speech on it Thursday. But he'll do nothing about it. After all, the poor are still with us, only there are more of them than ever.
Wednesday marked 50 years since President Lyndon Johnson asked Congress to wage "all-out war on human poverty and unemployment" — a war that's seen no end, let alone victory, to celebrate.
A record 46.5 million Americans are still counted as poor, and the share of those living in poverty — 15% and rising today vs. 19% and falling in 1964 — is close to what it was when Johnson sounded the trumpet.

Poverty is relative. The poor are only poor compared to the rich. We have the wealthiest poor in the world and even here there is a huge disparity between the rich and the poor in San Francisco an annual income of $117,000 is the poverty line. How does that income stack up in Kansas?
Or Somalia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back