Trump Administration Concedes Its Incompetence

You can't call someone an idiot and then type "could of" you dumb fucking rube.

Go jump off a cliff in shame now you dumb fucking retard.
And you forgot your commas

as in
"You can't call someone and idiot and then type, "could of', you dumb fucking rube.

and
"Go jump off a cliff in shame, now, you dumb fucking retard."

See how you could of done that. Pretty funny huh, you decide to be the grammar police and fuck up your insults. That tells it all, does it not.

You can't call someone an idiot and then type "could of" you dumb fucking rube.

Go jump off a cliff in shame now you dumb fucking retard.
And you forgot your commas

as in
"You can't call someone and idiot and then type, "could of', you dumb fucking rube.

and
"Go jump off a cliff in shame, now, you dumb fucking retard."

See how you could of done that. Pretty funny huh, you decide to be the grammar police and fuck up your insults. That tells it all, does it not.
"Could of" again :rolleyes:

He said ignoring the order is a constitutional crisis you dumb fucking rube. Because the constitution says Trump can't. Suck on that you dumb fucking idiot.
Constitution is CAPITALIZIED, moron!
That's not how "capitalized" is spelled, moron.
yep, you got me there, but the point is, you have made plenty of errors, and you are out here trying to be the grammar police.

Constitution is capitalized, you did not capitalize it, if you are going to call others morons for making errors, you should at least make sure you have not made any yourself.

That makes you a hypocrite.

He said ignoring the order is a constitutional crisis you dumb fucking rube. Because the constitution says Trump can't. Suck on that you dumb fucking idiot.
Constitution is CAPITALIZIED, moron!
That's not how "capitalized" is spelled, moron.
yep, you got me there, but the point is, you have made plenty of errors, and you are out here trying to be the grammar police.

Constitution is capitalized, you did not capitalize it, if you are going to call others morons for making errors, you should at least make sure you have not made any yourself.

That makes you a hypocrite.
Grammar and punctuation don't matter on as informal a medium as an anonymous forum post. Meanwhile, "could of," "should of," and "would of" are not phrases in the English language.

Grammar and punctuation don't matter on as informal a medium as an anonymous forum post. Meanwhile, "could of," "should of," and "would of" are not phrases in the English language.
Technically, they are phrases, seeings on how so many people use them. They are not proper, yet they are still phrases.

And as you say, this is informal.

Either way, seeings how you have assumed the role of the Grammar police, you should clean up your act, and capitalize when it is required, like when you used wrote Constitution.

A person that is astute does not make simple punctuation errors. So clean up your act.

Technically, they are phrases, seeings on how so many people use them. They are not proper, yet they are still phrases.

Either way, seeings how you have assumed the role of the Grammar police, you should clean up your act, and capitalize when it is required, like when you used wrote Constitution.

A person that is astute does not make simple punctuation errors. So clean up your act.
They are neither proper nor phrases. "Could of" is completely meaningless. I "could have" ignored this pointless conversation. I "could not of" anything. Because it's gibberish.

They are neither proper nor phrases. "Could of" is completely meaningless. I "could have" ignored this pointless conversation. I "could not of" anything. Because it's gibberish.
either way, you fucked up, Constitution is capitalized, and you failed to use commas when appropriate. And in all seriousness, I am hardly offended nor insulted if you correct my use of words. I know I am not the best and can freely admit that.

Correcting my english, while ignoring the OP, says more about you than about my post. Mainly, that you ain't got a leg to stand on.

Hey,

The OP was C_Clayton_Jones.

Wasn't he the guy who said:

"Trump will never get the nomination" ?

and:

"America will never elect Trump" ?

Gotta give the guy credit.

It takes guts to come back and face the same pack that watched him make a total ass of himself.
yep thats him ....no reply jones.....has a lot to say,just dont ask him any questions about what he says.....he doesnt handle questions very well.....

Hey,

The OP was C_Clayton_Jones.

Wasn't he the guy who said:

"Trump will never get the nomination" ?

and:

"America will never elect Trump" ?

Gotta give the guy credit.

It takes guts to come back and face the same pack that watched him make a total ass of himself.
yep thats him ....no reply jones.....has a lot to say,just dont ask him any questions about what he says.....he doesnt handle questions very well.....

Yes sir....

Good ol' C_Clayton_Jones

Bag boy for the morons on the left.

“The bungled rollout of his executive order barring immigrants from seven predominantly Muslim countries, a flurry of other miscues and embarrassments, and an approval rating lower than that of any comparable first-term president in the history of polling have Mr. Trump and his top staff rethinking an improvisational approach to governing that mirrors his chaotic presidential campaign, administration officials and Trump insiders said.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/05/...ick&contentCollection=Trending&pgtype=article

‘Rethinking’?

Given the disaster that is this ‘presidency,’ clearly there was no thought put into any agenda item to begin with.
Why are you posting fake news here?

Forum List

Back