Trump Administration Concedes Its Incompetence

yea, the Trump administration should of over ruled the 9th circuit court that acted outside the law.
They still can.
They're going to redistrict it.

And start prosecuting the criminals in our judicial system. Thank goodness. Fucking asswads.

They can start with this pig:

Federal judge: Possible misconduct by FBI in LaVoy Finicum shooting irrelevant to defense in Oregon standoff case

Anna J. Brown - Wikipedia
You cannot over rule the judicial branch, Einstein. Otherwise emperor Trump would just do whatever he wanted
This is true. Im not anti trump but trump must go through the appeals process or he is just as wrong as the judge. I do think there is grounds to put this judge under review and look into removing him from the bench if there is enough evidence that he put his personal politics ahead of the law. There is a right way to do things and two wrongs dont make a right.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Trump has repeatedly warned America, the left then proclaim Trump is insane...then what happens? Yes a bunch of people get killed by a terrorist or some illegal lowlife and the libs find their foot in their mouths. Don't be surprised if this happens.

So do you like to make shit up and why?

just clueless and Causeless, but expect to be taken seriously; i got it.

So now you are having a tantrum because I caught you lying?

you have to be more than simply, clueless and Causeless, for me to take you seriously, in public.

Let me guess you're Berkley kid right?

hey, idiot....

berkeley:

#20 (tie) in National Universities

# 11 Best Colleges for Veterans

#18 (tie) in Best Undergraduate Teaching

http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-colleges/uc-berkeley-1312

you aren't smart enough to get into berkeley. schmuck.
mini-badge-color.svg

#11 (tie) in Best Colleges for Veterans
mini-badge-color.svg

The college who passed out playdo and coloring books ?

So now you're promoting the worst college in the United States?

just clueless and Causeless, but expect to be taken seriously; i got it.

So now you are having a tantrum because I caught you lying?

you have to be more than simply, clueless and Causeless, for me to take you seriously, in public.

Let me guess you're Berkley kid right?

hey, idiot....

berkeley:

#20 (tie) in National Universities

# 11 Best Colleges for Veterans

http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-colleges/uc-berkeley-1312

you aren't smart enough to get into berkeley. schmuck.
mini-badge-color.svg

#11 (tie) in Best Colleges for Veterans
mini-badge-color.svg

The college who passed out playdo and coloring books ?

So now you're promoting the worst college in the United States?

You must be so proud Jillian of your Alma mater so this is where you got your match box law degree from?

170201-berkeley-brietbart-protests-ok-2258_22003167c09da3a5f233ee46ab8307a6.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

Hey,

The OP was C_Clayton_Jones.

Wasn't he the guy who said:

"Trump will never get the nomination" ?

and:

"America will never elect Trump" ?

Gotta give the guy credit.

It takes guts to come back and face the same pack that watched him make a total ass of himself.

This ban problem is more complicated than ban good or judge bad. my self, worry more about giving the job of head of education to some one with zero education re public schools.

Then why haven't they dummy? Oh, because they can't.
So the greatest Democrat Lawyer is a liar? Go to the corner, dunce. There is more to this than your little mind can comprehend. It is far from over.
He said ignoring the order is a constitutional crisis you dumb fucking rube. Because the constitution says Trump can't. Suck on that you dumb fucking idiot.

Boy, you people are really missing the mark on this thread. Looks like Doniboi blew that Yemen operation by far more than anyone thought.

"The Navy SEAL raid in Yemen last week had a secret objective — the head of al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula, who survived and is now taunting President Donald Trump in an audio message.

Military and intelligence officials told NBC News the goal of the massive operation was to capture or kill Qassim al-Rimi, considered the third most dangerous terrorist in the world and a master recruiter.

But while one SEAL, 14 al Qaeda fighters and civilians including an 8-year-old girl were killed during a firefight, al-Rimi is still alive and in Yemen, multiple military officials said.

The deadly Navy SEAL raid in Yemen last week had a secret target

He said ignoring the order is a constitutional crisis you dumb fucking rube. Because the constitution says Trump can't. Suck on that you dumb fucking idiot.
Who said? Oh, you can't spell, so you stated "He" instead of Dershowitz.

Of all the ignorant, moronic posts, somebody who is too dumb to spell Dershowitz calls someone else, an idiot?

Trump could of done what he wanted, Trump had another Federal Judge side with Trump, hence Trump could of chosen the decision Trump wanted. Dershowitz said a lot more than the moron I am responding to was willing to post, that is because the truth always hurts the Demorats and Liberals.
Immigration ban injunction: America’s safeguards aren’t pretty, but they work - The Globe and Mail
Alan Dershowitz is an American constitutional law scholar and author

President Donald Trump avoided a constitutional crisis by appealing, rather than defying, an overbroad injunction against his visa executive order issued by a federal judge in Washington State. A panel of the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals refused to rescind the injunction on an emergency basis, thus keeping the nationwide injunction in effect, at least until the court considers briefs from both sides. Another federal judge in Massachusetts rendered a decision refusing to renew a similar injunction, and thus allowing the visa restrictions to be implemented.

In light of these conflicting rulings, the President could have said that he was going to follow the one he and his lawyers believed was correct. Had he done so, the judge in Washington might well have held the President in contempt of court, thus creating a constitutional crisis between co-equal branches of our government.

Who said? Oh, you can't spell, so you stated "He" instead of Dershowitz.

Of all the ignorant, moronic posts, somebody who is too dumb to spell Dershowitz calls someone else, an idiot?

Trump could of done what he wanted, Trump had another Federal Judge side with Trump, hence Trump could of chosen the decision Trump wanted. Dershowitz said a lot more than the moron I am responding to was willing to post, that is because the truth always hurts the Demorats and Liberals.
Immigration ban injunction: America’s safeguards aren’t pretty, but they work - The Globe and Mail
Alan Dershowitz is an American constitutional law scholar and author

President Donald Trump avoided a constitutional crisis by appealing, rather than defying, an overbroad injunction against his visa executive order issued by a federal judge in Washington State. A panel of the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals refused to rescind the injunction on an emergency basis, thus keeping the nationwide injunction in effect, at least until the court considers briefs from both sides. Another federal judge in Massachusetts rendered a decision refusing to renew a similar injunction, and thus allowing the visa restrictions to be implemented.

In light of these conflicting rulings, the President could have said that he was going to follow the one he and his lawyers believed was correct. Had he done so, the judge in Washington might well have held the President in contempt of court, thus creating a constitutional crisis between co-equal branches of our government.
You can't call someone an idiot and then type "could of" you dumb fucking rube.

First sentence from your statement: President Donald Trump avoided a constitutional crisis by appealing, rather than defying, an overbroad injunction against his visa executive order issued by a federal judge in Washington State.

Go jump off a cliff in shame now you dumb fucking retard.

First sentence from your statement: President Donald Trump avoided a constitutional crisis by appealing, rather than defying, an overbroad injunction against his visa executive order issued by a federal judge in Washington State.

you could of wiped my shit from your lips?
Doubling down on poor English makes you worse, not better.

you could of wiped my shit from your lips?

We've been meaning to tell you to NEVER swallow a laxative pill. We would have to bury you in a matchbox.

Forum List

Back