Trump Administration Reverses Obama-Era Regulation Responsible For Coronavirus Testing Roadblock

MAGA.

Trump Administration Reverses Obama-Era Regulation Responsible For Coronavirus Testing Roadblock

The only evidence left of Obama being President is the video of him throwing out the first pitch at a baseball game like a pansy.
You don't think this is manly?

Obama-throws-baseball.jpg

Ya...not like the manly Man-Boobs Trump right? He needs a bra.

View attachment 310408
Hmmm.............you seem to be turned on by Trump's body.

MAGA.

The only evidence left of Obama being President is the video of him throwing out the first pitch at a baseball game like a pansy.

View attachment 310408

mmmm....you're projecting again.

gross

No matter how many time you post that lie it will still be a lie!

The actual Law:
Full Text of the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA)
111th Congress...........2011.............who was POTUS?

Oops!
That is NOT a citation of an actual "REGULATION" with a link!!!!!
I used YOUR link, Dummy.
No you didn't :asshole:
My link was to a LAW and YOU said laws are NOT regulations.
Oopsie, again!!!!!:iyfyus.jpg:
Yep, the "law" was an Obama era law that YOU brought. Once laws are passed, the entrenched govt workers write the regulations.

Sorry you are too fucking stupid to know how this works.......oh wait, no I'm not. It's fucking hilarious.:banana::banana::banana:
So cite the nonexistent WRITTEN "regulation" Tramp pulled out of his FAT ASS!
I said you couldn't do it because even you know there is no such "regulation!"

MAGA.

View attachment 310408

gross
How? You posted his boob pics. Apparently you have them saved in your favorites.

111th Congress...........2011.............who was POTUS?

Oops!
I used YOUR link, Dummy.
Yep, the "law" was an Obama era law that YOU brought. Once laws are passed, the entrenched govt workers write the regulations.

Sorry you are too fucking stupid to know how this works.......oh wait, no I'm not. It's fucking hilarious.:banana::banana::banana:
Weird how all you can do is piss, moan, and cry............and not debunk the OP.

MAGA.

View attachment 310408

gross
How? You posted his boob pics. Apparently you have them saved in your favorites.

Is that why you posted Obama pix?

Not sure I really want t know the answer to that - keep your perversions private please.

I used YOUR link, Dummy.

Weird how all you can do is piss, moan, and cry............and not debunk the OP.

Dude...it was debunked early on, by multiple posters.

I used YOUR link, Dummy.

The OP has been thoroughly debunked as long as YOU fail to post the WRITTEN "regulation" with link!!!!
SUCKER!!!!!

View attachment 310408

gross

Not sure I really want t know the answer to that - keep your perversions private please.
So you could see his man boobs? Nope. He covered them up with his gay jacket.

I'm sure you can google "Obama man boobs" to compare with your "Trump man boobs" files.

Good luck with that.

I used YOUR link, Dummy.

The OP has been thoroughly debunked as long as YOU fail to post the WRITTEN "regulation" with link!!!!
SUCKER!!!!!
Link to this "debunking"?

View attachment 310408

gross

I'm sure you can google "Obama man boobs" to compare with your "Trump man boobs" files.

Good luck with that.

Man boobs require adequate adipose deposits. Obama lacks what Trump carries in excess.

So why are you obsessed with Obama pix?

SUCKER!!!!!
Already did. The debunking is that no such WRITTEN "regulation" exists and YOU can't link to it to debunk the debunking!!!

gross

Good luck with that.

Man boobs require adequate adipose deposits. Obama lacks what Trump carries in excess.

I defer to your man boobs obsession.

Whatever floats yer boat.:iyfyus.jpg:

SUCKER!!!!!
Already did. The debunking is that no such WRITTEN "regulation" exists and YOU can't link to it to debunk the debunking!!!
Nope. Please try again.

So far, this thread has been a major fail by you.

gross

Good luck with that.

I'm a manhood activist. I think requiring women to wear bras is sexist. When you have men like Trump flapping and slapping in the breeze - I think they should be required to wear bras too.

It's only decent. Think of the children.

Good luck with that.

I'm a manhood activist. I think requiring women to wear bras is sexist. When you have men like Trump flapping and slapping in the breeze - I think they should be required to wear bras too.

It's only decent. Think of the children.
Have I said anything about requiring women to wear bras? Nope. Not even you............I figure you can just tuck them in your tube socks.

However, your continued obsession with Trump's man boobs is interesting.............go on......

SUCKER!!!!!
Nope. Please try again.

So far, this thread has been a major fail by you.
I exposed you as the worthless lying scum POS you are, hardly a fail by any measure.

As I pointed out by posting the actual law, there was no mention of testing kits of any kind, so why would your imaginary "entrenched govt workers writing the regulation" for something that doesn't even exist in the law they are regulating???

Forum List

Back