Trump Administration Reverses Obama-Era Regulation Responsible For Coronavirus Testing Roadblock

The OP cited the DailyLiar!
:iyfyus.jpg:
I, of course, cited the ACTUAL LAW!!!!!
Too bad you are too fucking stupid to click on the links in the link in the OP. If you were smart enough to do so you would see this from the FDA:

Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: FDA Issues New Policy to Help Expedite Availability of Diagnostics
LOLOL

Quote anything in there saying the previous rule was instituted by Obama.....

face-palm-gif.278959
See the OP. If you disagree, it's on you to prove it wrong.
LOLOL

I have no need to prove anyone wrong when they fail miserably to prove their idiocies.

:dance:
Proven in the OP.

You lose again, Fuckwit.
LOLOLOL

You dumbfuck, are you ever not rightarded? Ever??

No such thing was proven in the OP. The OP made a baseless claim and the links to the FDA in no way back the bullshit levied by the dailycaller.

Even you evidently know that which is why you hide behind the vacuous bluff that the OP proves something it doesn't.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Too bad you are too fucking stupid to click on the links in the link in the OP. If you were smart enough to do so you would see this from the FDA:

Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: FDA Issues New Policy to Help Expedite Availability of Diagnostics
LOLOL

Quote anything in there saying the previous rule was instituted by Obama.....

face-palm-gif.278959
Better yet the pathological liar should post proof that such a "regulation" even exists!!!!
The lying scum bag can't do it!
They can't. They're swallowers and this is yet another shiny example of where they welcomely swallowed a load which they can't actually back up.

MAGA.

Trump Administration Reverses Obama-Era Regulation Responsible For Coronavirus Testing Roadblock

The only evidence left of Obama being President is the video of him throwing out the first pitch at a baseball game like a pansy.
You don't think this is manly?

Obama-throws-baseball.jpg

Ya...not like the manly Man-Boobs Trump right? He needs a bra. (I'd cringe too if I was standing next to it).

View attachment 310408
LOLOLOL

No matter how many time you post that lie it will still be a lie!

The actual Law:
Full Text of the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA)
111th Congress...........2011.............who was POTUS?

Oops!
That is NOT a citation of an actual "REGULATION" with a link!!!!!
I used YOUR link, Dummy.
No you didn't :asshole:
My link was to a LAW and YOU said laws are NOT regulations.
Oopsie, again!!!!!:iyfyus.jpg:
Yep, the "law" was an Obama era law that YOU brought. Once laws are passed, the entrenched govt workers write the regulations.

Sorry you are too fucking stupid to know how this works.......oh wait, no I'm not. It's fucking hilarious.:banana::banana::banana:
LOL

Dumbfuck, that law doesn't include the "rule" Impeached Trump purportedly reversed.

You lose again because you're a loser. :mm:

Ya...not like the manly Man-Boobs Trump right? He needs a bra.

View attachment 310408
Hmmm.............you seem to be turned on by Trump's body.

mmmm....you're projecting again.

gross
How? You posted his boob pics. Apparently you have them saved in your favorites.

Is that why you posted Obama pix?

Not sure I really want t know the answer to that - keep your perversions private please.
So you could see his man boobs? Nope. He covered them up with his gay jacket.

I'm sure you can google "Obama man boobs" to compare with your "Trump man boobs" files.

Good luck with that.
Do you ever stop obsessing with Obama's boobs?? :ack-1:

So cite the nonexistent WRITTEN "regulation" Tramp pulled out of his FAT ASS!
I said you couldn't do it because even you know there is no such "regulation!"
Weird how all you can do is piss, moan, and cry............and not debunk the OP.
The OP has been thoroughly debunked as long as YOU fail to post the WRITTEN "regulation" with link!!!!
SUCKER!!!!!
Link to this "debunking"?
Already did. The debunking is that no such WRITTEN "regulation" exists and YOU can't link to it to debunk the debunking!!!
Nope. Please try again.

So far, this thread has been a major fail by you.
LOL

So far, no one has actually shown any such rule, regulation or law applied by Obama. Even you confirmed this.

You lose again because you're a loser.

corona virus kill 3K and we all lose our shit...obesity kills 30K a year and we come out with a new Doritos flavor

corona virus kill 3K and we all lose our shit...obesity kills 30K a year and we come out with a new Doritos flavor
LOL

So we should ignore a potential pandemic because there are worse diseases??

What kind of fucked up rightarded mentality is that?? :cuckoo:

MAGA.

The only evidence left of Obama being President is the video of him throwing out the first pitch at a baseball game like a pansy.
I'd say its a reasonable rule in normal times, but needs to be suspended in the face of a pandemic.
Just like when HIV started, we have had a chance to exterminate people with the disease to end it.
Turns out this thread is based on a lie. There was no regulation, and the tRump administration didn't overturn anything.

LOL

So we should ignore a potential pandemic because there are worse diseases??

What kind of fucked up rightarded mentality is that?? :cuckoo:
There is no potential pandemic. This is a pandemic. It just means something different than you think it means.

"The Department of Education is NOT closing hundreds of schools in rural areas of our Country. This is just more Fake News. We are investing greatly in our schools, and always will!" - President Trump

MAGA.

Trump....THAT B@ST@RD!

Despite the FACTS.....despite the FACT that Barry waited until 22,000 Americans were hospitalized with H1N1 and 1,000 Americans were DEAD before calling the H1N1 Virus a National Emergency while Trump did so 30 days after China reported COID-19, the Coronavirus, to the WHO, 'Trump's handling of this disease is a disaster of Biblical proportions....much worse than Obama and H1N1.....you'll just have to take our word for it...'

MAGA.

Trump....THAT B@ST@RD!

Despite the FACTS.....despite the FACT that Barry waited until 22,000 Americans were hospitalized with H1N1 and 1,000 Americans were DEAD before calling the H1N1 Virus a National Emergency while Trump did so 30 days after China reported COID-19, the Coronavirus, to the WHO, 'Trump's handling of this disease is a disaster of Biblical proportions....much worse than Obama and H1N1.....you'll just have to take our word for it...'

The Obama administration declared a National Health Emergency 11 days after the first known cases of human spread H1N1 appeared. Trump seemed totally ill-informed of the situation in his initial responses and press conferences.

"In the world of Trumpian propaganda, any news event falls into one of three categories. The first, and most common, is We Are Winning. (Common examples: the stock market, economy, any diplomatic agreement or use of military force). If the event is undeniably negative, it is a Hoax, being perpetrated upon him by some combination of the Crooked Media, Deep State, or Do-Nothing Democrats."

"Trump has attempted to wedge the novel coronavirus into both these frames, alternately assuring the public he has brilliantly contained the disease and complaining that his enemies are using the Hoax to discredit him. But when neither of these approaches fully resolves the problem, Trump resorts to the third category: Obama’s Fault."

Trump: Botched Coronavirus Response Is Obama’s Fault

"At his remarks today, Mike Pence boasted that he had rescinded this regulation on Saturday. Even taken at face value, this raises the question why the administration didn’t act earlier. After all, if there was an Obama decision that was hampering the government’s response, and Trump had it in his power to rescind it all along, why wait until the virus has already started spreading domestically?"

Four more years of this shit?

Forum List

Back