Trump administration to propose rule that would cut 3.1 million people from food stamp program

We define who a "terrorist" is. The definition doesn't matter. If we defend our country we are Patriotic. If others defend theirs, they are terrorists.

you just twisted the reality of the whole mess,,,

sorry but words have meanings even if you want to ignore them,,

The reality is we are killing innocent people all over the globe. You can say that is not terrorism, I say it is.

and your solution is???

Mind our own business. If another country decides it's in their best interest to do something we would rather them not, that's just the way it is.

but what if they choose to do it to us or our allies,,,or other innocent people???

if a person was robbing and killing a person would you just walk on by or do something about it???

I will give you a hint on a solution,,,its called the constitution,,,
Yes. the Constitution of the World.

The reality is we are killing innocent people all over the globe. You can say that is not terrorism, I say it is.

and your solution is???

Mind our own business. If another country decides it's in their best interest to do something we would rather them not, that's just the way it is.

but what if they choose to do it to us or our allies,,,or other innocent people???

if a person was robbing and killing a person would you just walk on by or do something about it???

as long as its a duplicate of ours I'm OK with it,,,

it is the greatest document the world has ever seen and brought more freedom and prosperity than any other

Trump wants to kick off the "enablers" off the Food Stamp program. I am all for that.
The people that shouldn't really be on the Food Stamp program are only scamming it, so they can get on the "freebies". Especially, those who are able to work. But rather live off the system.
Additionally those taking food stamps are effectively wards of the state. As such they shouldn’t be allowed to vote...
What a typically unamerican thing to say.

I am pro America as it gets and I think the same thing. I think only property owners should vote. If you dont own a piece of something then you shouldnt have any say, paying your income taxes is just rent, property taxes is ownership. Of course Democrats wouldnt agree

and your solution is???

as long as its a duplicate of ours I'm OK with it,,,

it is the greatest document the world has ever seen and brought more freedom and prosperity than any other

You'll need a bigger army. And bigger boats.

to a degree youre right but have a very blurry view of things,

and you might want to look up the definition of terrorist,,,

We define who a "terrorist" is. The definition doesn't matter. If we defend our country we are Patriotic. If others defend theirs, they are terrorists.

and your solution is???

I won't argue that both parties have done stupid things on foreign policy, but again, I think you are being a bit naive. Sanctions against North Korea, a country that threatens everyone in their area, and sanctions against Iran, a country that threatens everyone are as close to no brainers as you are going to get. So far, you are pro government dependence, and lets just be friends with terrorists. I'm not buying what you are selling.

and your solution is???

You have to be more specific. Do what?

There is nothing on the Constitution to justify what we are doing in Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Libya, Yemen, etc.

The founders actually warned us against doing what we are doing.

and your solution is???

I won't argue that both parties have done stupid things on foreign policy, but again, I think you are being a bit naive. Sanctions against North Korea, a country that threatens everyone in their area, and sanctions against Iran, a country that threatens everyone are as close to no brainers as you are going to get. So far, you are pro government dependence, and lets just be friends with terrorists. I'm not buying what you are selling.
How many decades have we already had heavy sanctions in effect against those two countries?

We should try something that hasn't already failed.

and your solution is???

North Korea can do nothing. China would never allow it. Iran is doing nothing we don't do many times over.

and your solution is???

There is nothing on the Constitution to justify what we are doing in Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Libya, Yemen, etc.

if you didnt edit my comment you would see I was more specific,,,

your right there is nothing in it for most of it but not all of it,,,,,thats why I dont vote for dems and repubes and constantly call them on it

and your solution is???

North Korea can do nothing. China would never allow it. Iran is doing nothing we don't do many times over.

can you prove chine wouldnt let them??
and what about its people and the horrible conditions they live under???

as for Iran,,,we dont kill gay people or those that speak out against our government

Just for future reference, if you think name calling is a proper rebuttal, I will ignore you.

Yes, you can take a $10 an hour job and move up BUT there are a limited number of jobs one can move up to.

I note this over and over, please tell me in decent language if you can where I am wrong.

Your solution will work for an individual. It will not work for tens of millions. This is a country of tens of millions.

Well, it sure has worked for tens of millions individuals for the last 100 years (at least). For those that feel they deserve a promotion because they show up every day, better hold out for that $15/hour job that may come along one of these days.

If it worked, there wouldn't be so many on public assistance of some sort.

Again, you once could get a good paying factory job. You didn't have to get "promoted" to just get by. Sadly $15 an hour will not even do that in some places.

It works, which is why there are so many more not getting public assistance. I can understand you or others not willing to put out the effort, it's not easy, although that only assures you will not get anywhere.
/—-/ Well maybe everything comes easy to you, but I had to work my azz off with both a full time job and a part time job on the weekend. I lived on the cheap saved every dime to pay for college tuition. It took a decade before I started making a good living and could start investing. Wish I had your easy life and golden touch,
In modern times, it can take 20+ years to pay off a student loan.
/——/ I started by going to a crappy little community college because it was cheap. Eventually I transferred to a state college and when I got my first Fortune 50 job, they offered tuition assistance so I completed my last 60 credits at a private school. I didn’t whine or complain, just kept plugging away.

and your solution is???

I quoted it all. I just broke it up in two parts.

[ rightQuote]your there is nothing in it for most of it but not all of it,,,,,thats why I dont vote for dems and repubes and constantly call them on it[/QUOTE]

I'm not telling you who to vote for.

and your solution is???

The conditions they live under are bad but have we not learned by now that we can not change that with war? All we do is destroy what little they do have. Iraq is not a better place today.

as for Iran,,,we dont kill gay people or those that speak out against our government

We don't. That is good. There are some here that would like to do both.

and your solution is???

I quoted it all. I just broke it up in two parts.

[ rightQuote]your there is nothing in it for most of it but not all of it,,,,,thats why I dont vote for dems and repubes and constantly call them on it

I'm not telling you who to vote for.[/QUOTE]

by splitting it you skipped over the part where I asked what you would do if someone was getting robbed and killed,,,

thats pretty specific if you ask me,,,

my guess by your comments is you would just walk on by

a lot of these countrys are committing mass genocide,,,throwing gays off of buildings

what do you do in a case like that

and your solution is???

The conditions they live under are bad but have we not learned by now that we can not change that with war? All we do is destroy what little they do have. Iraq is not a better place today.

wanting to and doing it are different things,,,and most that say it are just shooting their mouths off,,,

and I think Iraq while still a shithole is better off than under hussein who killed hundreds of thousands of his own people just for fun,,,

and yes I know we put him there,,

and your solution is???

oh and we are not at war with N korea,,,we are currently under negotiations to prevent a war,,,

by splitting it you skipped over the part where I asked what you would do if someone was getting robbed and killed,,,

You can ask a better question than this. It's a vague question at very best. I am arguing that we as a nation stop doing that.

Does that address the question for you?

thats pretty specific if you ask me,,,

my guess by your comments is you would just walk on by

You are trying to use this as a justification for invading other countries. The truth is we use this as an excuse and then kill the same people. We have slaughtered thousands of innocent people in the countries we have invaded.

If you justify the excuses then other countries would be as right to attack us.

a lot of these countrys are committing mass genocide,,,throwing gays off of buildings

what do you do in a case like that

We bombed a hospital full of innocent men, women and children. We are unable to be the world police. It wouldn't be so bad if that was actually the reason we do what we do. It's not.

Saudi Arabia is as bad if not worse than any country we invaded but yet, we send them billions in aid

wanting to and doing it are different things,,,and most that say it are just shooting their mouths off,,,

and I think Iraq while still a shithole is better off than under hussein who killed hundreds of thousands of his own people just for fun,,,

No he didn't. Don't expect me to take this seriously. He killed the very same people we killed after invading

Forum List

Back