Trump Administration to Require Immigrants to Support Themselves

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
My GOD, dont you think it is about time for these invaders to be able to support themselves rather than having TAXPAYERS pay for them with food shelter and medical aid....They are better off than the millions of homeless in this country many of them veterans!

A long-anticipated plan to enforce the largely ignored public charge provisions of the nation’s immigration laws that require prospective immigrants and visa holders to be able to support themselves without relying on government aid could be unveiled by the Trump administration as soon as this month.

A source close to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) rulemaking process who requested anonymity said that proposed regulations will be published this fall, and likely this month, defining the phrase “public charge” under Section 212(a)(4) of the Immigration and Nationality Act. The upcoming change was previously reported in the media, but usually with little indication of when the change was expected to surface.

Left-wing advocacy organizations have attacked any attempt to formally define “public charge” as cruel and xenophobic, aimed at drastically curtailing the flow of immigrants to the United States. But the lengths to which the new regulation will go remain to be seen.

Francis Cissna, director of U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), an agency within DHS, previewed the upcoming rule during an Aug. 15 event at the National Press Club in Washington that was hosted by the Center for Immigration Studies.

(Excerpt) Read more at theepochtimes.com ...

This is Already the Law of the Land!! President trump had to sign one of these when he sponsored his Wife! Just ENFORCE existing Law.

Affidavit of Support Under Section 213A of the INA

That is what is actually written into the code. They have to prove support for I believe, 6 months. For asylum seekers it may be different, though I believe they needed to find a sponsor willing to take them in, for a certain amount of time.

I’m sure libs are horrified that such a rule would be enforced, ignoring the fact that the European countries they wish to emulate have similar laws that I’m sure are more strict.

Just ENFORCE existing Law.
Sadly that is easier said than done. Five years ago my mom's car was hit by someone who was driving their vehicle without a valid license. I don't know if he was written up or given a ticket for his illegal activity because I was not there, but I do know that he was allowed to leave the picture the same way that he entered it...behind the wheel of his vehicle.

God bless you and my mom always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back