Trump Administration Wants More Control Over U.S. Lands for Border Wall

Doc1

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2017
"WASHINGTON — The Trump administration is seeking new authority to acquire land near the Southern border with Mexico as part of its plan to quickly build immigration barriers, angering activists who said it would violate liberties and endanger the environment as a cost of fulfilling the president’s campaign promise.

The proposed changes are outlined in a border security budget document that was prepared by an agency within the Department of Homeland Security. It was delivered to Congress last week in a funding request asking for $33 billion for border security over the next decade, including $18 billion for a nearly 1,000-mile wall on the Mexican border that President Trump has made a top priority to combat illegal immigration."

Trump Administration Wants More Control Over U.S. Lands for Border Wall

I smell an eminent domain fight coming.

Trump is a huge fan of eminent domain.

Anyone that supports eminent domain might as well move to Russia

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Trump is a huge fan of eminent domain.

Anyone that supports eminent domain might as well move to Russia

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Here's the thing, Trump is one of "them". He is just the shiny distraction in the right hand to keep us from seeing what's going on with the left hand. He's tugging at threads on both ends of the earth and it WILL unravel. He's got everyone fighting each other to keep them from catching on to what's coming. The Stock Market is a runaway train that very soon will be moving too quickly to make the next turn. That ALWAYS leads to war and of course it's financed by....the same banks.

Forum List

Back