Trump adviser leaves FOX will $20 lawsuit settlement!

Fox reaches $20 million settlement with Gretchen Carlson over sexual harassment claims

Yup, Comrade Trump and Roger have a lot in common. They are both sleaze.

Thank God Barack, Bill and Hillary and Harry Reid are all holy, though.

IOW, on these matters, your opinions are so slanted they are worthless.
2hrmj3s.jpg

B-b-b-b-b-b-but Clinton!

287q2pz.jpg

I thought Fox hired people for their brains!

eqe1xg.jpg

Are you kidding? I couldn't even spell my own name until high school!

Fox reaches $20 million settlement with Gretchen Carlson over sexual harassment claims

Yup, Comrade Trump and Roger have a lot in common. They are both sleaze.

Thank God Barack, Bill and Hillary and Harry Reid are all holy, though.

IOW, on these matters, your opinions are so slanted they are worthless.
2hrmj3s.jpg

B-b-b-b-b-b-but Clinton!

Even if you are stupid, you do not have to expose yourself.
Says the tard who could only contribute a tu quoque fallacy. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Hey! Comrade Trump runs a classy campaign. Ask his wife!

So when was Carlson a Trump advisor as the thread title claims? As for most of the post liberal war on women alive and well.

You really cannot ready, can you. Roger, the pervert Ailes is now advising Comrade Trump. Grow a Brain!

So when was Carlson a Trump advisor as the thread title claims? As for most of the post liberal war on women alive and well.

You really cannot ready, can you. Roger, the pervert Ailes is now advising Comrade Trump. Grow a Brain!
You said Trump adviser leaves FOX with 20 million settlement since Carlson is the one who got the settlement the implication in your thread title is she is the Trump advisor. If you had said Trump advisor pays 20 million settlement then it would have been referring to Ailes. Now go work on your writing skills.

2ak9so0.png

I do not want to be objectified!
Picture was taken when sexists ruled the Miss America pageant. Swimsuit competition has been dropped by the pageant.

You really should learn about something before you post.

I'm a professional photographer. One year, 2007, a friend of mine who has been the pageant's photographer for a very long time wanted me to take over for him and asked me cover the Miss America pageant in Las Vegas with him. We both worked at the same photo company at the time so we both covered it together. It was his second attempt to get me to take over that job for him. It was also his second failure to get me to take over for him. The pageant requires the photographer to be in NJ for photo jobs at least once a month every month. I'm not going to go to NJ every month for an indefinite amount of time. Especially in the winter.

There most certainly was a swim suit competition. I photographed the whole thing from start to finish. Which isn't just one night. The whole thing is about a week long. It ends with the competition.

The swimsuit competition has happened every year since then too. Including 2016.

If you want to make the claim that the Miss American pageant was sexist when the contestants wore one piece suits, what are they now?

The contestants wear bikinis now.

miss america swimsuit competition 2016 - Google Search

Last edited:
2ak9so0.png

Picture was taken when sexists ruled the Miss America pageant. Swimsuit competition has been dropped by the pageant.
Did you just try to say the Miss America pageant is no longer sexist?

So ugly women have a chance now, do they? :lol:

When I told my mom I was going to cover the pageant one year the first thing out of my mom's mouth was "Don't say anything!" My mom knew me very well and knew how I felt about the Miss America pageant.

The Miss America pageant is one of the most sexist events I've ever had the displeasure to cover.

I understand that it's the only opportunity for some girls. Which in itself is sexist and disgusting.

Instead of exploiting their bodies and looks, why not give them the proper opportunities they need to succeed in life?

Such as a good education, equal pay for equal work, not discriminating women just because they have or will have children.

Just to name a few.

2ak9so0.png

When I told my mom I was going to cover the pageant one year the first thing out of my mom's mouth was "Don't say anything!" My mom knew me very well and knew how I felt about the Miss America pageant.

The Miss America pageant is one of the most sexist events I've ever had the displeasure to cover.

I understand that it's the only opportunity for some girls. Which in itself is sexist and disgusting.

Instead of exploiting their bodies and looks, why not give them the proper opportunities they need to succeed in life?

Such as a good education, equal pay for equal work, not discriminating women just because they have or will have children.

Just to name a few.
My remarks were what I heard recently on the news about the swimsuit competition being scrubbed in the future. So in effect, the newscasters should learn something before they report things.

You said Trump adviser leaves FOX with 20 million settlement since Carlson is the one who got the settlement the implication in your thread title is she is the Trump advisor. If you had said Trump advisor pays 20 million settlement then it would have been referring to Ailes. Now go work on your writing skills.

Ha Ha! Ailes left FOX with a 20 Million bill for his sexual harassment. Carlson left months ago. I am a published writer. You need to retake reading comprehension 101. :biggrin:

2ak9so0.png

Just to name a few.

I hate how people exploit those girls, but I went ahead and photographed them cuz it made me money!

Forum List

Back