🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump aggressively unfit to be President

A federal DA said it belonged to someone running for National office.
Im done with you. You are a disgusting, pathetic hack. Reality is fucking you and your asshole is so loose you cant even tell.
Its sad.
And you vote. Thats even scarier.
You are a conspiracy theorist liar who would never accept this evidence if it were about Trump. Go eat a dick boy.

You know you got it bad when you are a leftist, and deny things coming from leftist media. Not to mention his OWN regime!
Like, how much do you really support joe touching and sniffing children? Creeping them out? Showering with his daughter?
Makes people think you might do it, too.

You know you got it bad when you are a leftist, and deny things coming from leftist media.
Like, how much do you really support joe touching and sniffing children? Creeping them out? Showering with his daughter?
Lying media? I showed you the media it came from is known for spreading right wing lies.

This is what's funny. You vote for a rapist and condemn Joe for this

1710274145306.png

You know you got it bad when you are a leftist, and deny things coming from leftist media. Not to mention his OWN regime!
Project Veritas is an American far-right activist group founded by James O'Keefe in 2010

National File is an American right-wing blog and news website created by Alex Jones in August 2019.

Wake up stupid!!!!

Lying media? I showed you the media it came from is known for spreading right wing lies.

This is what's funny. You vote for a rapist and condemn Joe for this

View attachment 916236
NBC and NYT peddles right wing conspiracy? :71:
Keep digging bro. You are so deep, XI is about to throw you in an internment camp with the muzzies :rofl: :rofl:

THE GOVT ADMITTED IT WAS. Holy fucking shit!

You're just beating a dead horse.

Well... yeah

I know

Hunter has no job in the biden admin because he’s a druggie

And he can collect more bribes from the sidelines
And how? you know him personally?
Not defending him, just don't like those who blame the parent, because of their political beliefs.

Its on video. It was written by his daughter.
My gawd man. He could fuck a kid on fifth avenue and wouldnt lose one supporter.
You people are fucking disgusting. :thup:
I also didnt say trump wasnt an authoritarian. Because he is. But you still support authoritarianism. I dont.
Im not spinning anything, you brain dead dumbfuck.
Reality could fuck you with a 48" road culvert and you still wouldnt realize it.
Grow up.
Forward where to find the video, that should be interesting.
Then I will show you how to check your information for HONESTY.

And how? you know him personally?
Not defending him, just don't like those who blame the parent, because of their political beliefs.
In Hunter’s case Old Joe should blame Jodie for being the biological father

Forward where to find the video, that should be interesting.
Then I will show you how to check your information for HONESTY.
Google joe biden pedophile and it should pop up all kinds of videos of him touching children inappropriately. Of him smelling them. Of him creeping them out.
One of the children, years later, even came out and said he grabbed her breast.
This is all public and common information.

Trump may sometimes sound silly but at least he hasn’t backed a war criminal.

A vote for Biden is a vote for the mass murder of children.

When asked what he thought about the situation in Israel, Trump said, "get the job done," in reference to the Israelis. If you don't think Trump would be supporting israel the same way Biden is, you're every bit as delusional as the next J6er cultist.

Forum List

Back