🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump aggressively unfit to be President

No, im not helping trump because I am not showing him support.
You on the other hand, are showing support for a senile pedo that is a habitual liar, racist, authoritarian etc etc etc. You support those things. You support our politicians having those deplorable characteristics.
Its sad.
He's not a pedo. That's my proof you are a liar and probably voting for Trump. Swallowing right wing conspiracy theories. Biden is also not a habitual liar. Trump is however. Can't believe you don't see the diff. And Trump is the authoritarian. This is also a Republican tactic. Projection. You are projecting onto Biden all of the bad things we don't like about Trump. Spin boy!

Republicans always try to get you to vote for Republicans but when that fails, claim there is no difference between the parties and try to get the idiot to not vote. Next best thing. Or vote 3rd party. Guys like you always help Republicans win.

He's not a pedo. That's my proof you are a liar and probably voting for Trump. Swallowing right wing conspiracy theories. Biden is also not a habitual liar. Trump is however. Can't believe you don't see the diff. And Trump is the authoritarian. This is also a Republican tactic. Projection. You are projecting onto Biden all of the bad things we don't like about Trump. Spin boy!

Republicans always try to get you to vote for Republicans but when that fails, claim there is no difference between the parties and try to get the idiot to not vote. Next best thing. Or vote 3rd party. Guys like you always help Republicans win.
Its on video. It was written by his daughter.
My gawd man. He could fuck a kid on fifth avenue and wouldnt lose one supporter.
You people are fucking disgusting. :thup:
I also didnt say trump wasnt an authoritarian. Because he is. But you still support authoritarianism. I dont.
Im not spinning anything, you brain dead dumbfuck.
Reality could fuck you with a 48" road culvert and you still wouldnt realize it.
Grow up.

My gawd man. He could fuck a kid on fifth avenue and wouldnt lose one supporter.
I also didnt say trump wasnt an authoritarian. Because he is. But you still support authoritarianism. I dont.
Reality could fuck you with a 48" road culvert and you still wouldnt realize it.
Grow up.
You are wrong. It was not confirmed she wrote that. Trump claims AI when he's caught saying something stupid. Perhaps this is AI. It certainly isn't coming from a credible source you can trust and his daughter has not confirmed she wrote that. This is right wing slander.

She never wrote about showering with her father. I know, hard to believe. But I can already tell you're a Turmp supporter who believes the lies they tell.

Grow up.
Show me the video idiot.

Ashley says it is not true. Here is what you are leaving out:

Project Veritas provided the alleged diary to the National File when Project Veritas had reservations about publishing it.

Project Veritas, court testimony indicates, paid $40,000 for this alleged diary. As reported by The Associated Press in August 2022, the document had come into the possession of two individuals after one moved into an apartment previously occupied by Ashley Biden.

The two individuals, Harris and Kurlander pleaded guilty to conspiracy to transport stolen property across state lines in their sale of the document to Project Veritas. PV founder James O'Keefe stated his organization could not confirm the diary received belonged to Ashley Biden.

No one knows if it was in fact her diary, which was never published as such, but leaked allegations just days before the election.

And if she did write it, notice she didn't say he was molesting her? Just showering with her. That's a clever lie. Know why? It doesn't go too far. Nothing illegal about showering with your daughter. But if you think she wrote that she waited till late at night to shower, that's creepy. That's a Breitbart type lie. A Steve Bannon type lie. A Russian level quality lie. And you fall for it comrade.

You are wrong. It was not confirmed she wrote that. Trump claims AI when he's caught saying something stupid. Perhaps this is AI. It certainly isn't coming from a credible source you can trust and his daughter has not confirmed she wrote that. This is right wing slander.

She never wrote about showering with her father. I know, hard to believe. But I can already tell you're a Turmp supporter who believes the lies they tell.
DUDE you can read the fucking thing. You know its hers. She is on mic saying she wanted it back. People have been arrested for it.
As I said, reality could fuck you with a 48" culvert and you still wouldnt realize it.
That is a sick demented old man. Shame on you.

Show me the video idiot.

Ashley says it is not true. Here is what you are leaving out:

Project Veritas provided the alleged diary to the National File when Project Veritas had reservations about publishing it.

Project Veritas, court testimony indicates, paid $40,000 for this alleged diary. As reported by The Associated Press in August 2022, the document had come into the possession of two individuals after one moved into an apartment previously occupied by Ashley Biden.

The two individuals, Harris and Kurlander pleaded guilty to conspiracy to transport stolen property across state lines in their sale of the document to Project Veritas. PV founder James O'Keefe stated his organization could not confirm the diary received belonged to Ashley Biden.

No one knows if it was in fact her diary, which was never published as such, but leaked allegations just days before the election.

And if she did write it, notice she didn't say he was molesting her? Just showering with her. That's a clever lie. Know why? It doesn't go too far. Nothing illegal about showering with your daughter. But if you think she wrote that she waited till late at night to shower, that's creepy. That's a Breitbart type lie. A Steve Bannon type lie. A Russian level quality lie. And you fall for it comrade.
It said it was inappropriate and then blamed him for her having a sex addiction. Good try, pervert.

NBC News has previously confirmed the investigation into Project Veritas and the theft of the diary. The stolen items are identified in court papers as the “personal belongings of an immediate family member of a then-former government official who was a candidate for national political office.”
"Harris and Kurlander stole personal property from an immediate family member of a candidate for national political office," U.S. Attorney Damian Williams said in a statement. "They sold the property to an organization in New York for $40,000 and even returned to take more of the victim’s property when asked to do so."

Try a 54" culvert, sealy :lol:

Last edited:
DUDE you can read the fucking thing. You know its hers. She is on mic saying she wanted it back. People have been arrested for it.
As I said, reality could fuck you with a 48" culvert and you still wouldnt realize it.
That is a sick demented old man. Shame on you.
Nope sorry. Stop drinking the coolaid fool. Stop swallowing lies.

Is Michelle Obama a man?

Was Barrack born in Kenya?

NBC News has previously confirmed the investigation into Project Veritas and the theft of the diary. The stolen items are identified in court papers as the “personal belongings of an immediate family member of a then-former government official who was a candidate for national political office.”
"Harris and Kurlander stole personal property from an immediate family member of a candidate for national political office," U.S. Attorney Damian Williams said in a statement. "They sold the property to an organization in New York for $40,000 and even returned to take more of the victim’s property when asked to do so."

Try a 54" culvert, sealy :lol:
Where did you go, sealy? :lol:

Yea but they didn't confirm the part about showering with daddy. You've been duped.

Someone who would buy and publish a diary for political reasons would also make something like that up.

Kurlander texted Harris at one point, saying Project Veritas was “in a sketchy business and here they are taking what’s literally a stolen diary and info” and attempting to turn it into a story that would ruin Ashley Biden’s “and try and effect the election.”

his group had been approached by people claiming they had the diary, but had decided not to publish it.

Maybe those people wrote that or forged it. It's possible.

whose organization is known for producing “gotcha”-style undercover videos involving Democratic politicians, activists and the media.

“At the end of the day, we made the ethical decision that because, in part, we could not determine if the diary was real, if the diary in fact belonged to Ashley Biden, or if the contents of the diary occurred, we could not publish the diary and any part thereof.”

He said Project Veritas turned the diary over to law enforcement after an attorney for Ashley Biden refused to accept or authenticate it.

“Harris and Kurlander stole personal property from an immediate family member of a candidate for national political office,” Williams said. “They sold the property to an organization in New York for $40,000 and even returned to take more of the victim’s property when asked to do so. Harris and Kurlander sought to profit from their theft of another person’s personal property, and they now stand convicted of a federal felony as a result.”

And you want to believe these people?

PV founder James O'Keefe stated his organization could not confirm the diary received belonged to Ashley Biden.

That’s what I think, as a Republican for over 30 years. I like facts, once a foundation for Republican views.

I would never make my decision on for whom to vote some scurrilous gossip like this in fact just that Repugs would try to use something like this indicates how frightened they are of Joe and his thoroughly descent family.

Would you believe this story if someone stole Ivanka's diary and they told us she wrote this about her daddy?

Truth matters. Ashley denies every writing that. She claims those words were forged. Her diary was stolen. Since we have a stolen and possibly forged diary and the Ashley denies or happened, we have to accept her word. Would you be making such accusations if it we changed the names to Tiffany and Donald Trump?

PV founder James O'Keefe stated his organization could not confirm the diary received belonged to Ashley Biden.

That’s what I think, as a Republican for over 30 years. I like facts, once a foundation for Republican views.

I would never make my decision on for whom to vote some scurrilous gossip like this in fact just that Repugs would try to use something like this indicates how frightened they are of Joe and his thoroughly descent family.
THE GOVT ADMITTED IT WAS. Holy fucking shit!

Would you believe this story if someone stole Ivanka's diary and they told us she wrote this about her daddy?

Truth matters. Ashley denies every writing that. She claims those words were forged. Her diary was stolen. Since we have a stolen and possibly forged diary and the Ashley denies or happened, we have to accept her word. Would you be making such accusations if it we changed the names to Tiffany and Donald Trump?
If trumps own govt admitted it was hers? If you could read it online, so you knew it was hers? Yes, im not a dishonest POS to ignore the obvious.
You wouldnt understand

THE GOVT ADMITTED IT WAS. Holy fucking shit!
Nope

Her diary had badly forged additions to it, so obvious that even the right wingers who bought it haven’t said anything in it was authentic.

SHE HAS DENIED THIS EVER HAPPENED. How many times does she have to say it??? Why do you believe lies instead of the truth?

You see all the pics of Trump molesting his daughter, talking about how he wants to date her and you dare point at Biden? You are blind and stupid.

You know the amazing thing about the diary? It was out of her hands and floating around conservative circles, and several conservatives claimed it was stolen from them, even Veritas. It’s providence cannot be substantiated, and nothing that’s ever been written in the diary has ever been reported on by someone who actually had the diary.

So the showers with dad? Fake. Never happened.

Never happened. “The Diary” was faked. She’s been flat out telling people for years now that she didn’t write that and Project Veritas has admitted to trying to steal her diary and stealing some other things she has written for writing samples, for example. Do the math.

Edit:- And I got a scammer trying to use my answer to sell fake copies of the diary and blocked me so I can’t get a bite on his post enough to delete it. Super.

Edit 2:- Lol at the new people trying to argue that the diary is real and their big “proof” is to point to the National File, a known QAnon-CoVID crank blog.

Link?

Nope

Her diary had badly forged additions to it, so obvious that even the right wingers who bought it haven’t said anything in it was authentic.

SHE HAS DENIED THIS EVER HAPPENED. How many times does she have to say it??? Why do you believe lies instead of the truth?

You see all the pics of Trump molesting his daughter, talking about how he wants to date her and you dare point at Biden? You are blind and stupid.

You know the amazing thing about the diary? It was out of her hands and floating around conservative circles, and several conservatives claimed it was stolen from them, even Veritas. It’s providence cannot be substantiated, and nothing that’s ever been written in the diary has ever been reported on by someone who actually had the diary.

So the showers with dad? Fake. Never happened.

Never happened. “The Diary” was faked. She’s been flat out telling people for years now that she didn’t write that and Project Veritas has admitted to trying to steal her diary and stealing some other things she has written for writing samples, for example. Do the math.

Edit:- And I got a scammer trying to use my answer to sell fake copies of the diary and blocked me so I can’t get a bite on his post enough to delete it. Super.

Edit 2:- Lol at the new people trying to argue that the diary is real and their big “proof” is to point to the National File, a known QAnon-CoVID crank blog.
A federal DA said it belonged to someone running for National office.
Im done with you. You are a disgusting, pathetic hack. Reality is fucking you and your asshole is so loose you cant even tell.
Its sad.
And you vote. Thats even scarier.

Forum List

Back