Trump aggressively unfit to be President

Its hilarious watching biden supporters talk about someone elses gaffes and shit :lol:
Your deflection for the senile pedo is noted.

Its hilarious watching biden supporters talk about someone elses gaffes and shit :lol:
Your deflection for the senile pedo is noted.
It's hilarious watching Trump supporters talk about Biden's gaffes. Your deflection for your senile pedo is noted

1710259576535.png

Trump's age is certainly an issue.

Due to a life of clean living, Biden is sharp.

Due to a life of depravity and corruption, Trump is deep in dementia.

And the Trump cultists like that, since it means he's like they are.
Clean living?

Does joe biden smoke tobacco?

There are no compromising pictures of him so we dont know

But his son smokes so maybe Hunter learned it from Daddy

1710260082203.jpeg

Will write in or not vote at all for President. Not sure yet.
Im certainly not going to show support for either POS from the duopoly. I have standards and morals.
Well to me it's obvious that one is by far worse than the other. So that is why I vote Democratic. We live in a 2 party system and I've seen with my own eyes Democrats are better for the middle class than Republicans are.

And I'm almost rich. Still can't get myself to vote Republican.

Are you socially liberal or conservative? If you can't see the difference fiscally,, vote socially

It's not that hard.

I wish I were you I'd just stay home.

Hunter has NO job with the government, WHO was it that put their childern in the White house?
I know

Hunter has no job in the biden admin because he’s a druggie

And he can collect more bribes from the sidelines

Well to me it's obvious that one is by far worse than the other. So that is why I vote Democratic. We live in a 2 party system and I've seen with my own eyes Democrats are better for the middle class than Republicans are.

And I'm almost rich. Still can't get myself to vote Republican.

Are you socially liberal or conservative? If you can't see the difference fiscally,, vote socially

It's not that hard.

I wish I were you I'd just stay home.
I dont see it that way. They are very similar. Thats why all you get is deflection by showing the other guy does the same shit.
Its too bad the hacks are too stupid to realize that.

I dont see it that way. They are very similar. Thats why all you get is deflection by showing the other guy does the same shit.
Its too bad the hacks are too stupid to realize that.
Well to me doing what you do is helping Trump.

That's your right to vote however you want. Don't tell me I'm voting for the wrong person and I won't tell you that you are. I don't know all about you. Are you rich? Educated? Paying for school? Parents are rich? Live in coal country? Are you saving enough for retirement? Do you have a good job? In a union?

And what state are you in? If you live in a red state or a state that's going to be blue for sure, I encourage what you are doing. But here in Michigan, every vote counts and any vote not for Biden is a vote for Trump. That's what that "no labels" party is or RFK Jr. It's to hurt Biden.

Well to me doing what you do is helping Trump.

That's your right to vote however you want. Don't tell me I'm voting for the wrong person and I won't tell you that you are. I don't know all about you. Are you rich? Educated? Paying for school? Parents are rich? Live in coal country? Are you saving enough for retirement? Do you have a good job? In a union?

And what state are you in? If you live in a red state or a state that's going to be blue for sure, I encourage what you are doing. But here in Michigan, every vote counts and any vote not for Biden is a vote for Trump. That's what that "no labels" party is or RFK Jr. It's to hurt Biden.
No, im not helping trump because I am not showing him support.
You on the other hand, are showing support for a senile pedo that is a habitual liar, racist, authoritarian etc etc etc. You support those things. You support our politicians having those deplorable characteristics.
Its sad.

32 incidents in 2 speeches where Trump mispronounced words, got confused, mixed up names, forgot names, and babbled insane nonsense.

Trump may sometimes sound silly but at least he hasn’t backed a war criminal.

A vote for Biden is a vote for the mass murder of children.

Forum List

Back