Trump Ally pretends he doesn't know Pepe is White Nationalist Racist Meme

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Deplorable.

ROGER STONE: When I put up the meme that had photos of the most prominent deplorables: Trump, Spence (sic), Ivanka, Donald Jr., Eric, Alex Jones, and others, the left went absolutely crazy, ‘cause there’s a frog there. Some frog who is put there ‘cause he’s so cocky. I’m proud to be in this meme -- ....

LINK

Mod Edit: don't paste entire story.

Last edited by a moderator:
Deplorable.

ROGER STONE: When I put up the meme that had photos of the most prominent deplorables: Trump, Spence (sic), Ivanka, Donald Jr., Eric, Alex Jones, and others, the left went absolutely crazy, ‘cause there’s a frog there. Some frog who is put there ‘cause he’s so cocky. I’m proud to be in this meme -- The Hill wrote about it. I think last time I looked there were 10,000 people who had retweeted it. We’re mocking them. See, the left has no sense of humor, these folks have no sense of humor.

LINK

1106514-cool_story_bro_super.jpg

Deplorable.

ROGER STONE: When I put up the meme that had photos of the most prominent deplorables: Trump, Spence (sic), Ivanka, Donald Jr., Eric, Alex Jones, and others, the left went absolutely crazy, ‘cause there’s a frog there. Some frog who is put there ‘cause he’s so cocky. I’m proud to be in this meme -- The Hill wrote about it. I think last time I looked there were 10,000 people who had retweeted it. We’re mocking them. See, the left has no sense of humor, these folks have no sense of humor.

LINK

Got your new marching orders from your masters I see. I've never heard of it either. You probably haven't either till mediadon'tmatter told you to be offended.

Yeah, if you don't know what Pepe stands for now, you're not in touch with reality. Anyone on social media has seen Pepe. He's all over Twitter and he's become the symbol of the AltRight. Claiming he's not just makes you look ignorant. This would be like running for Parliment in a European country in the late 30's and claiming to be ignorant of what the Swastika symbolizes. You'd be rightly called out as incompetent and out of touch.

Yeah, if you don't know what Pepe stands for now, you're not in touch with reality. Anyone on social media has seen Pepe. He's all over Twitter and he's become the symbol of the AltRight. Claiming he's not just makes you look ignorant. This would be like running for Parliment in a European country in the late 30's and claiming to be ignorant of what the Swastika symbolizes. You'd be rightly called out as incompetent and out of touch.
Not everyone lives in your hate bubble. I've never heard of it and many would consider this social media. Pepe is as well known as a swastika? WTF?

Not everyone lives in your hate bubble. I've never heard of it and many would consider this social media. Pepe is as well known as a swastika? WTF?
Yeah, you're out of touch. Go to Twitter and hit up the search button. You'll see a list of trending topics. Pick one, any one, that is political about Hillary or Trump. Pepe is going to show up pretty quickly and he is going to be part of a racist or misogynist diatribe. Or he's going to be part of a post advocating violence. It won't take long at all to find him pop up in any trending topic related to politics and when you do he'll be linked to outright racism.

And yeah, Pepe is certainly as big a deal now as the Swastika was in the 1930's. The world wasn't at war yet but folks paying attention knew the Nazis were bad news. They knew their symbol. The #AltRight is bad news and they are growing bad news. They're a literal cancer growing at the heart of American Democracy and Pepe is their symbol.

I'll add there's another symbol I'm starting to see pop up but it is less common and I don't expect a lot of folks recognize it right now. The Trump Lion. Trump supporters are using it instead of traditional GOP symbol as a signal that Trump is an outsider. Thing is though, it's not a symbol I see used much outside the #AltRight where it is definitely popular. It's not as toxic as Pepe has become so maybe its not as indelibly linked with #AltRight as Pepe is.

No one ever heard of Pepe until democrats made it up a few days ago.

No one ever heard of the alt right until democrats made it up either.

_c727936_image_0.jpg

_c727936_image_0.jpg
Ok, Hercules is awesome. I'll give you props for that.

Yeah, you're out of touch. Go to Twitter and hit up the search button. You'll see a list of trending topics. Pick one, any one, that is political about Hillary or Trump. Pepe is going to show up pretty quickly and he is going to be part of a racist or misogynist diatribe. Or he's going to be part of a post advocating violence. It won't take long at all to find him pop up in any trending topic related to politics and when you do he'll be linked to outright racism.

And yeah, Pepe is certainly as big a deal now as the Swastika was in the 1930's. The world wasn't at war yet but folks paying attention knew the Nazis were bad news. They knew their symbol. The #AltRight is bad news and they are growing bad news. They're a literal cancer growing at the heart of American Democracy and Pepe is their symbol.

I'll add there's another symbol I'm starting to see pop up but it is less common and I don't expect a lot of folks recognize it right now. The Trump Lion. Trump supporters are using it instead of traditional GOP symbol as a signal that Trump is an outsider. Thing is though, it's not a symbol I see used much outside the #AltRight where it is definitely popular. It's not as toxic as Pepe has become so maybe its not as indelibly linked with #AltRight as Pepe is.
I don't do Titter, jackass. Or Facefuck for that matter. Who cares what some juvies do to smear the grownups?

I don't do Titter, jackass. Or Facefuck for that matter. Who cares what some juvies do to smear the grownups?
Younger voters who do social media care. And they're seeing this shake out on social media where these toxic pukes live. If you want to know what's happening in American politics you don't get to ignore social media. Doing so means you're going into this blind and dumb. Both candidates are on Twitter and Facebook because they know that being ignorant of those forums means you lose. The Pope is on Twitter.

Dismiss it if you want, but that just means you miss out on what's actually happening in the world.

Younger voters who do social media care. And they're seeing this shake out on social media where these toxic pukes live. If you want to know what's happening in American politics you don't get to ignore social media. Doing so means you're going into this blind and dumb. Both candidates are on Twitter and Facebook because they know that being ignorant of those forums means you lose. The Pope is on Twitter.

Dismiss it if you want, but that just means you miss out on what's actually happening in the world.
I miss out on the juvie world and that's a big plus for me. I can read restroom walls for better content.

Democrats know what twitter and Facebook are. Democrats pay operatives to post their propaganda.

_c727936_image_0.jpg
Ok, Hercules is awesome. I'll give you props for that.

The idea that a meme automatically "belongs" to anyone is ludicrous. pepe has been around for 1/2 a decade now, and is used far more for idiotic 4chan-esque approval of gross human bodily functions than as a "poster-boy" for the alt right, whatever progs are defining as alt right these days.

Forum List

Back