Trump ally to run for Collins seat in NY

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Paladino announces bid for Collin's district seat

He is a character! The leftists hate him for attacking their messiah Hussein Obama I find his remarks hilarious!

When asked what he would like to see happen in 2017, Paladino replied it was President Barack Obama dying of mad cow disease, stating: "Obama catches mad cow disease after being caught having relations with a Her[e]ford. He dies before his trial and is buried in a cow pasture next to [senior White House advisor] Valerie Jarret[t], who died weeks prior, after being convicted of sedition and treason, when a Jihady [sic] cell mate mistook her for being a nice person and decapitated her."[118] After then being asked "what he would most like to see go in 2017", he replied: "Michelle Obama. I'd like her to return to being a male and let loose in the outback of Zimbabwe where she lives comfortably in a cave with Maxie, the gorilla

He is a character! The leftists hate him for attacking their messiah Hussein Obama I find his remarks hilarious!

When asked what he would like to see happen in 2017, Paladino replied it was President Barack Obama dying of mad cow disease, stating: "Obama catches mad cow disease after being caught having relations with a Her[e]ford. He dies before his trial and is buried in a cow pasture next to [senior White House advisor] Valerie Jarret[t], who died weeks prior, after being convicted of sedition and treason, when a Jihady [sic] cell mate mistook her for being a nice person and decapitated her."[118] After then being asked "what he would most like to see go in 2017", he replied: "Michelle Obama. I'd like her to return to being a male and let loose in the outback of Zimbabwe where she lives comfortably in a cave with Maxie, the gorilla
Nice yet small sample of Paladino's insanity.

For sanity and a vote against corruption vote for Nate McMurray.

Democratic candidate Nate McMurray addresses media on Rep. Collins campaign suspension

And then they complain about getting called a basket of deplorables.

And then they complain about getting called a basket of deplorables.
Basket of insane cultists is more accurate. They are either morons that will believe anything that makes them feel good, or assholes with no morals or integrity pushing conspiracy propaganda-the nastier the better.

Forum List

Back