trump Alters Map With Sharpie

I love it! All the Right-wing nuts had a shit fit about an anonymous White House official admitting Tramp marked the map with a sharpie, but suddenly an anonymous letter from NOAA, everyone at NOAA was too ashamed to put their name to it, and suddenly anonymous sources are now credible.
Alabama was not mentioned in any of the 75 NOAA forecast advisories the hurricane center sent out between Aug. 27 and Sept. 2. Nor was any Alabama city mentioned in the charts that listed percentage chances of tropical storm force winds or hurricane force winds. Every state along the U.S. East Coast — as well as Canada and inland places like Washington, D.C. — was mentioned in those charts, but not Alabama.
After #Sharpiegate, Donald Trump is selling "fine point markers" for $15 to "set the record straight"
BULLSHIT, to make money off STUPID SUCKERS!!!!!
Trump For 2020 President Election Pens Keep America Great Pens Pack of 12 | eBay

I love it! All the Right-wing nuts had a shit fit about an anonymous White House official admitting Tramp marked the map with a sharpie, but suddenly an anonymous letter from NOAA, everyone at NOAA was too ashamed to put their name to it, and suddenly anonymous sources are now credible.
Alabama was not mentioned in any of the 75 NOAA forecast advisories the hurricane center sent out between Aug. 27 and Sept. 2. Nor was any Alabama city mentioned in the charts that listed percentage chances of tropical storm force winds or hurricane force winds. Every state along the U.S. East Coast — as well as Canada and inland places like Washington, D.C. — was mentioned in those charts, but not Alabama.
After #Sharpiegate, Donald Trump is selling "fine point markers" for $15 to "set the record straight"
Trump For 2020 President Election Pens Keep America Great Pens Pack of 12 | eBay
That may even sell better than trumpy bear.

SUCKER!

And you're having your usual hissy fit and lying again because the NOAA just bitch slapped you again. That sound you hear is the rest of America laughing at you.
Why did everyone at NOAA refuse to sign the letter?????
They didn’t have a Sharpie
If you noticed, not only did every NOAA scientist refuse to sign the fake letter, the "spokesperson" (probably Tramp himself) chose to hide in darkness!

SUCKER!
Lol
I don’t care about the sharpies... I do think it’s fucking funny though. Making lemons into lemonade

The map he showed was an early forecast of the Hurricane possible routes, the President showed this in a TWEET:

EDp03OAWkAE36Sl
You do know that is a FAKE map, don't you?????
The lines Tramp added clearly do not have symbols associated with them and are not accounted for in the legend at the top.

EDqIDvfUwAAescO.jpg

SUCKER!
Lol
I don’t care about the sharpies... I do think it’s fucking funny though. Making lemons into lemonade
Screen+Shot+2019-09-07+at+10.03.15+AM.png

The map he showed was an early forecast of the Hurricane possible routes, the President showed this in a TWEET:

EDp03OAWkAE36Sl
You do know that is a FAKE map, don't you?????
The lines Tramp added clearly do not have symbols associated with them and are not accounted for in the legend.

EDqIDvfUwAAescO.jpg
Lol
Who gives a fuck,I think the whole damn thing is pretty damn funny

rightwinger said:
So Trump uses his political weight to force NOAA to support him
Those who work for NOAA are outraged at how their management sold out to political pressure
But That Doesn't Match The NOAA Projection On Aug 29-Sept 2

Hurricane-Dorian-NHC-Advisory-21-08292019-600x495.jpg Hurricane-Dorian-NHC-Advisory-36-09022019-600x492.png

These Are Advisories 21 And 36
So There's 15 MORE Projections In Between
Care To Post Any Of Them ??

Last edited:
rightwinger said:
So Trump uses his political weight to force NOAA to support him
Those who work for NOAA are outraged at how their management sold out to political pressure
But That Doesn't Match The NOAA Projection On Aug 29-Sept 2

View attachment 278036 View attachment 278037

These Are Advisories 21 And 36
So There's 15 MORE Projections In Between
Care To Post Any Of Them ??
Trump gave his weather projection on Sept 1

Alabama was out of harms way. It wasn’t much worse than anticipated

rightwinger said:
Trump gave his weather projection on Sept 1
Nope. August 29
Photos from President Donald J. Trump’s FEMA Briefing on Hurricane Dorian | The White House

The Chart In Question Is NOAA Aug 29

View attachment 278042 View attachment 278043
Alabama was out of harms way. It wasn’t much worse than anticipated
Sept 1 You Say ??
NOAA Advisory Dated Sept 2:

View attachment 278044

How Many Times Do You Have To See This ??

What Trump said on Sept 1

“Alabama would most likely be hit (much) harder than anticipated,”

No charts, even doctored ones, show Alabama being hit hard

This is the first time I’ve felt pressure from above to not say what truly is the forecast,” the meteorologist said. “It’s hard for me to wrap my head around. One of the things we train on is to dispel inaccurate rumors and ultimately that is what was occurring — ultimately what the Alabama office did is provide a forecast with their tweet, that is what they get paid to do.”

We all get to see how cult like the republican party is with trump. Sheep will defend him no matter the idiocy.

The official said the statement called out Birmingham’s tweet because one NOAA hurricane forecast product showed a 5 to 20 percent chance of tropical-storm-force winds in a small part of Alabama.

“It was nothing against Birmingham, we needed to make sure forecast products reflect probabilistic guidance,” the official said, referencing the extremely low odds for tropical storm-force winds.

Such wind speeds, between 39 and 74 mph, rarely cause much damage or require the advance preparation.

rightwinger said:
The FEMA Briefing Was Aug 29
Along With The NOAA Charts Dated Aug 29
Just Like I've Shown You Time And Again
Using Official Printed Gov't Sources

How About YOU Show A Dated Official Source

Last edited:
rightwinger said:
The FEMA Briefing Was Aug 29
Along With The NOAA Charts Dated Aug 29
Just Like I've Shown You Time And Again
Using Official Printed Gov't Sources

How About YOU Show A Dated Official Source
Aug 29 is not Sept 1

rightwinger said:
Aug 29 is not Sept 1
Nope,
It's AUGUST 29, Isn't It
And I Still Don't See Your Source

So Everyone Said FLORIDA....Nope
GEORGIA....Nope
S CAROLINA.....Nope Again
It Skimmed Cape Hatteras
And Is Off To Sea Until CANADA

So You Folks Are In A Wad
Because Trump Mentioned Alabama
Based On NOAA Projections Of Aug 29 The Time Of The Meeting
But You're Not Upset Because All The Official Computer Models
LOOK LIKE PURE GUESS-WORK ??
Looks Like Dorian Missed The US Almost ENTIRELY
And You Want To Shift Blame To A Remark By Trump ??

How Brain-Dead Are Prog Lying Morons, Anyway ??
And How Wide-Spread Must It Be ??

I've Shown You Official, Dated NOAA Projections
And Official Dating Of The Briefing
You've Shown Nothing

Forum List

Back