trump Alters Map With Sharpie

Jesus Christ already. I voted for Trump, but then he's engaging in tariff wars with China and killing my 401k. Hell; I had stock in PG before the Gillette toxic male fiasco. Toxic males I don't know from my grandmothers mezuzah. Please. Mr Trump, give your voters a break already.

Last edited:
edthecynic said:
At a 5% chance of TROPICAL force winds, which are BELOW Cat 1.
So What ??
Pretending A Tropical Storm Is A Spring Shower ??

You
Were All Wrong
ALL Projections Thru Sept 2 Include Alabama

Trump's Remarks Were Based On NOAA Projections Of The Time
And You Want To Transfer Blame To TRUMP ??

Last edited:
MaryL said:
Back in the 1700's there weren't any borders.
Actually There Were
They Were Called "Colonies"
English, French, Spanish, And Portuguese
And That's Were The "Settlers" Went According To Their Home Nationality

I live with illegal alien Mexicans. Oh, when Mexicans take off their filters and let their hair down: they suck. They hate Americans. Yep. They hate liberals too. . Yep. They despise all of us Anglo poor or rich gabachos . Lets not kid our selves. I have seen entire Industries crumble. And NOW its Just Mexicans that get the jobs everyone used to do...So this is really disingenuous as an excuse. Sanctuary Cites were pulled out of somebodies ass to excuse exploiting Mexicans. But that isn't going to last long.

Mexico does not send their best and brightest. They send murderers, rapists and drug dealers
I think some of them might be good people
Mexicans get special treatment no other immigrant received....My Irish catholic or German Jewish forefathers that fled their respective homelands, nor say all the Hungarian or Lithuanian or ..this list goes on, they had to follow immigration laws. They NEVER received or asked for sanctuary from federal immigration laws. So what makes Mexicans so special?
Funny
When our ancestors came from Europe they had open access to our country and eventual citizenship

Mexicans used to have access as migrant laborers. That access was cut off
Apples and oranges. Back in the 1700's there weren't any borders. Hmm, even now, modern Mexico penalizes people that violates its sovereign border. Even Mexico gets what "national identity" is about. So that is what makes this so outrageous.
They picked oranges
Apples not so much

I live with illegal alien Mexicans. Oh, when Mexicans take off their filters and let their hair down: they suck. They hate Americans. Yep. They hate liberals too. Especially Liberals. Yep. They despise all of us Anglo poor or rich gabachos Americans. . Lets not kid our selves. I have seen entire Industries crumble. And NOW its Just Mexicans that get the jobs everyone used to do...So this is really disingenuous as an excuse. Sanctuary Cites were pulled out of somebodies ass to excuse exploiting Mexicans. But that backfired big-time...
I live on the border. It's nothing like you describe. We all get along just fine and many of us (millions) cross back and forth on a regular basis. San Diego and Tijuana work together on projects all the time. My city is majority Hispanic. Whites are only about 20%. I don't ask, but I am sure there are many illegals here. And still, we get along with each other.

Too bad you live in such a shithole. Must be a red state.

James Franklin, the former chief of a prediction unit at the National Hurricane Center, expressed support for the Birmingham Weather Service office that NOAA admonished.

"I thought Birmingham's statement Sunday morning that Alabama would see no impacts from Dorian was spot-on and an appropriate response to the President's misleading tweet that morning," he wrote in an email. The Hurricane Center's "wind-speed-probability product serves as guidance to forecasters, and it showed only a very small likelihood of tropical-storm-force winds in the state, and essentially zero chance of hurricane-force winds."

He stated: "I am very surprised that NOAA's statement today seems to not recognize the value its forecasters add every day to NWS products and services."

Dan Sobien, president of the NWS Employees Union, stated in a tweet Friday evening that "The hard-working employees of the NWS had nothing to do with the utterly disgusting and disingenuous tweet sent out by NOAA management tonight."

tmp-name-2-244-1567707611-0_dblbig.jpg

He IS taller, troll.
What an idiot. No he isn't.

James Franklin, the former chief of a prediction unit at the National Hurricane Center, expressed support for the Birmingham Weather Service office that NOAA admonished.

"I thought Birmingham's statement Sunday morning that Alabama would see no impacts from Dorian was spot-on and an appropriate response to the President's misleading tweet that morning," he wrote in an email. The Hurricane Center's "wind-speed-probability product serves as guidance to forecasters, and it showed only a very small likelihood of tropical-storm-force winds in the state, and essentially zero chance of hurricane-force winds."

He stated: "I am very surprised that NOAA's statement today seems to not recognize the value its forecasters add every day to NWS products and services."

Dan Sobien, president of the NWS Employees Union, stated in a tweet Friday evening that "The hard-working employees of the NWS had nothing to do with the utterly disgusting and disingenuous tweet sent out by NOAA management tonight."
Oh no. A former employee has hurt feelings.

Did these experts at weather prediction say Alabama was in the path? Yes

This has got to be one of the saddest things I've seen trump do outside what he's doing to children at the border and sick children here in the US.

How insecure and petty does a person have to be to actually take an old map, alter it then use it to say you're not wrong?

This is serious. People need the right information about hurricanes. Not lies just to say the president isn't wrong.

Trump alters hurricane map with a sharpie so he doesn't have to admit he was wrong (VIDEO)

Oh.....would you just SHUT THE FUCK UP! !!

Oh you poor baby.

Oh no. A former employee has hurt feelings.

Did these experts at weather prediction say Alabama was in the path? Yes

Actually they didn’t

Trump made them lie and say they did

Forum List

Back