trump Alters Map With Sharpie

I love it! All the Right-wing nuts had a shit fit about an anonymous White House official admitting Tramp marked the map with a sharpie, but suddenly an anonymous letter from NOAA, everyone at NOAA was too ashamed to put their name to it, and suddenly anonymous sources are now credible.
Alabama was not mentioned in any of the 75 NOAA forecast advisories the hurricane center sent out between Aug. 27 and Sept. 2. Nor was any Alabama city mentioned in the charts that listed percentage chances of tropical storm force winds or hurricane force winds. Every state along the U.S. East Coast — as well as Canada and inland places like Washington, D.C. — was mentioned in those charts, but not Alabama.

I love it! All the Right-wing nuts had a shit fit about an anonymous White House official admitting Tramp marked the map with a sharpie, but suddenly an anonymous letter from NOAA, everyone at NOAA was too ashamed to put their name to it, and suddenly anonymous sources are now credible.
Alabama was not mentioned in any of the 75 NOAA forecast advisories the hurricane center sent out between Aug. 27 and Sept. 2. Nor was any Alabama city mentioned in the charts that listed percentage chances of tropical storm force winds or hurricane force winds. Every state along the U.S. East Coast — as well as Canada and inland places like Washington, D.C. — was mentioned in those charts, but not Alabama.
After #Sharpiegate, Donald Trump is selling "fine point markers" for $15 to "set the record straight"

You know, if Trump is willing to lie about a weather report just to save face after he made a mistake, what kind of lies do you think he could tell us if we got into a conflict with someone like Iran?

It's not so much the fact that he lied that bothers me, but rather it makes me wonder what else he is willing to lie about?

And you're having your usual hissy fit and lying again because the NOAA just bitch slapped you again. That sound you hear is the rest of America laughing at you.

Over 115 pages now. Lefties just can't stand being proven wrong. Even though it happens to them all the time.

James Franklin, the former chief of a prediction unit at the National Hurricane Center, expressed support for the Birmingham Weather Service office that NOAA admonished.

"I thought Birmingham's statement Sunday morning that Alabama would see no impacts from Dorian was spot-on and an appropriate response to the President's misleading tweet that morning," he wrote in an email. The Hurricane Center's "wind-speed-probability product serves as guidance to forecasters, and it showed only a very small likelihood of tropical-storm-force winds in the state, and essentially zero chance of hurricane-force winds."

He stated: "I am very surprised that NOAA's statement today seems to not recognize the value its forecasters add every day to NWS products and services."

Dan Sobien, president of the NWS Employees Union, stated in a tweet Friday evening that "The hard-working employees of the NWS had nothing to do with the utterly disgusting and disingenuous tweet sent out by NOAA management tonight."
Oh no. A former employee has hurt feelings.

Did these experts at weather prediction say Alabama was in the path? Yes

Actually they didn’t

Trump made them lie and say they did
Did he make CNN report it too?

After #Sharpiegate, Donald Trump is selling "fine point markers" for $15 to "set the record straight"

Buy them up asshole Republicans
You deserve it

And you're having your usual hissy fit and lying again because the NOAA just bitch slapped you again. That sound you hear is the rest of America laughing at you.
NOAA executives sold themselves out to gain favor with Trump

Meanwhile, Scientists in NOAA are outraged at the politicization of their once proud agency

BULLSHIT, to make money off STUPID SUCKERS!!!!!

Why did everyone at NOAA refuse to sign the letter?????

unicornrainbow.gif

Why did everyone at NOAA refuse to sign the letter?????
They didn’t have a Sharpie

Forum List

Back