🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump: Americans Need To Move Where The Jobs Are

Employers go to China, train people in how to do their jobs and then employ them. Why the Fuck can't they do that here?

Because American workers want too much for their time and labor.
What well-financed propaganda implanted in your slavish brain the idea that the employers and their white-collar flunkies don't slice too much of the pie in their GreedHead gluttony?

/----/ define living wage
Let's talk, Right to Work, first.
/----/ You mean not being FORCED to join a Union in order to get a job? Well what about it and what Union are you in?
View attachment 142268
No, I mean as in, Right to Work. Isn't that the Name of the Legislation?

Or, can we simply assume, the right wing never says what they mean and never mean what they say.
/----/ Right to Work means you can't be forced to join a union to get work. According to the Legal Defense Foundation, right-to-work laws prohibit union security agreements, or agreements between employers and labor unions, that govern the extent to which an established union can require employees' membership, payment of union dues, or fees as a condition of employment, either before or after ...meaning right to work state - Google Search
Why not call it, "open state for work"? Or, can we simply assume, the right wing never says what they mean and never mean what they say.

That is funny as hell a damn lying liberal saying a conservative wont say what they mean. HERES SOMETHING, liberals wont tell the truth about ANYDAMNTHING. AND I MEAN IT. Here's another TRUMP HAS DONE MORE GOOD IN HIS FIRST 6 MONTHS than ALL of the liberals have done in 60 YEARS. and I mean it!! So now what igmo?

An article in the Washington Post reports, the Big Orange Idiot wants people to leave their homes to find jobs. Just pick up, and move.

However, the many, many conservative, white, blue-collar workers in Big Orange’s voter base still believe they have an equal opportunity to achieve success and prosperity through hard work, determination, and initiative, in the cities and towns where they grew up. Unfortunately, these conservative, white, blue-collar workers have fallen victim to the conservative business and economic policies they’ve advocated and defended for the past four decades.

During those last four decades, conservatives have argued that businesses should not be forced to pay a “liveable wage”, or be required to maintain safe working conditions, or observe workers' rights. Conservatives have consistently elected Republican politicians who serve the interests of company owners, at the expense of U.S. workers.

Conservatives worship at the alter of “Trickle Down”, and can cite the many advantages that benefit the top earners. But, they come up empty when asked how “Trickle Down” has helped the bottom 90% of the U.S. population. All evidence proves “Trickle Down” is a dud for average folks, and has since the 1980s.

During his campaign, Big Orange promised the conservative, white, blue-collar workers cheering at his rallies, that he would bring their jobs back to them. But, the manufacturing jobs that left the cities and towns where most of those conservative, white, blue-collar workers live, are gone for good, regardless of Big Orange’s empty promises.

Conservative, white, blue-collar workers also suffer from another self-inflected problem, their opposition to education, especially their enmity towards science. Rather than move with the times and gain the skills necessary for the technological advances in manufacturing, conservatives expect companies to remain mired in the past, and retain outdated and obsolete manufacturing methods.

If conservatives look at the workers who now do the jobs they lost, that being the workers in China, they would see a workforce that is educated, well trained, and knowledgeable in modern technology.

The conservative, white, blue-collar workers who voted for the Big Orange Idiot were eager to believe their willful ignorance and contempt for education would be preferred by the U.S. corporations over the better educated, better trained, and better educated Chinese workers.

Even if the conservative, white, blue-collar worker who consider taking Big Orange’s advice and moving to where the jobs are, most would not. First, they lack the necessary skills. Second, the vast majority of the high-paying jobs in manufacturing are in coastal cities that are overwhelmingly liberal. Third, the companies in these cities are interested in quality, and hire their employees based on the applicants’ education and abilities, not their race of family connections. So even if Billy Joe’s white daddy and white grand-daddy both worked for the company, it doesn’t guarantee white Billy Joe is automatically hired. Those days are gone, and it doesn’t matter what the Big Orange Idiot promised the conservative, white, blue-collar workers.

Even if the conservative, white, blue-collar workers were willing to move to China (“NO WAY, TOO MANY CH*NKS!” conservatives just shouted.), they would lack the necessary skills in Asia just as they do here in the U.S.

Analysis | Trump is right about this: Americans need to move where the jobs are

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

View attachment 141977

Big Orange is their perfect hero, boorish and ignorant.

View attachment 141978

Exactly describes "Trickle Down" theory as actually practiced. Exactly.

View attachment 141979

Conservatives are too stupid to understand this.

Not in Right to Work States. :eusa_naughty:
/----/ define living wage
/----/ You mean not being FORCED to join a Union in order to get a job? Well what about it and what Union are you in?
View attachment 142268
BLOWHARD BOSSES' BUTTBOYS

If you don't want class warfare, don't impose a dictatorship of the plutariat. Scabs run away from a fight and have no more rights than deserters on the battlefield.

There is a bit of logic to it.

There aren't a whole lot of opportunities in shit stain holler for either investment or jobs.

Why should the poor have to increase their risk to help bailout capitalists, with their capital risk?

Equal protection of the law is much more cost effective for labor, when applied to unemployment compensation in our at-will employment States.

View attachment 142268
No, I mean as in, Right to Work. Isn't that the Name of the Legislation?

Or, can we simply assume, the right wing never says what they mean and never mean what they say.
/----/ Right to Work means you can't be forced to join a union to get work. According to the Legal Defense Foundation, right-to-work laws prohibit union security agreements, or agreements between employers and labor unions, that govern the extent to which an established union can require employees' membership, payment of union dues, or fees as a condition of employment, either before or after ...meaning right to work state - Google Search
Why not call it, "open state for work"? Or, can we simply assume, the right wing never says what they mean and never mean what they say.

That is funny as hell a damn lying liberal saying a conservative wont say what they mean. HERES SOMETHING, liberals wont tell the truth about ANYDAMNTHING. AND I MEAN IT. Here's another TRUMP HAS DONE MORE GOOD IN HIS FIRST 6 MONTHS than ALL of the liberals have done in 60 YEARS. and I mean it!! So now what igmo?
Despite the Demwit din in the kitchen, President Trump has managed to set the table and will serve a Populist feast once the racketeers racket dies down.

An article in the Washington Post reports, the Big Orange Idiot wants people to leave their homes to find jobs. Just pick up, and move.

you mean like how illegal immigrants do it

--LOL

Living wage is earning enough money from one job to afford rent or mortgage, food, utilities and transportation without having to ask the government for assistance. To get a wage that disqualifies you for assistance, you'd probably have to make between 11 and 15 bucks per hour.

Why is anyone entitled to a "living wage" who makes bad decisions and does not educate themselves nor prepare themselves for EARNING a living wage?

First%20part%20time%20job-S.jpg

--LOL

Why would you stay where there are no jobs and NOT go to an area in dire need of workers?

Although I can see where you'd want to stay here.

detroit-packard-plant-M.jpg

--LOL

Why would you stay where there are no jobs and NOT go to an area in dire need of workers?

Although I can see where you'd want to stay here.

detroit-packard-plant-M.jpg

another shithole of leftist making

destroying an area like locusts

--LOL
/----/ That's a stupid question even by your low standards.

There is a bit of logic to it.

There aren't a whole lot of opportunities in shit stain holler for either investment or jobs.
/----/ grocery stores in the Bronx closed and remained shuttered because the locals would rob the place blind, the employees would steal and others would hang out side to rob customers of their groceries and money. Then the community leaders would go on TV and blame the grocery chains for boycotting minority neighborhoods

Employers go to China, train people in how to do their jobs and then employ them. Why the Fuck can't they do that here?

Because "you" demand $15.00 an hour for unskilled, inexperienced, untrained, uneducated workers.
"I" expect people who work for a living should earn a living. I didn't say they should earn enough to support a family, but enough to support themselves in an appt with a car. If they have to collect welfare while employed then there is a problem, the government is subsidizing their low wages.

I myself make $10.00 an hour. It's enough to live on.

If you work for a living and have to live like this -->
100917_hongkongcages.jpg
or like this -->
th
then there is a problem. People, humans, shouldn't have to live like this.

Living wage is earning enough money from one job to afford rent or mortgage, food, utilities and transportation without having to ask the government for assistance. To get a wage that disqualifies you for assistance, you'd probably have to make between 11 and 15 bucks per hour.

Why is anyone entitled to a "living wage" who makes bad decisions and does not educate themselves nor prepare themselves for EARNING a living wage?

So, you would consider anyone who joins the military and is E-5 or below as a person who made a "bad decision" for not choosing a career that would give them a wage that is enough to stay off welfare? Got news for you, when I was in the military, if you were and E-5 or below, you actually made so little that you could qualify for WIC, as well as other assistance programs. How do I know? Because as a married E-4 who had a child on the way, I put in a request to be able to get a second job because kids are expensive. My supervisor asked why I needed a second job, I told him, and he then told me that I qualified for WIC which would provide food, diapers and formula for my wife and child for the term of her pregnancy, and 6 months after the child was born. That program saved my ass financially, and every time a person in my command told me they were expecting a kid, I would tell them if they were E-5 or below they qualified for WIC and should apply because it helps out a great deal financially.

So, my question is................did I make a "bad decision" to choose to serve over 20 years in the military?

So, you would consider anyone who joins the military and is E-5 or below as a person who made a "bad decision" for not choosing a career that would give them a wage that is enough to stay off welfare? Got news for you, when I was in the military, if you were and E-5 or below, you actually made so little that you could qualify for WIC, as well as other assistance programs. How do I know? Because as a married E-4 who had a child on the way, I put in a request to be able to get a second job because kids are expensive. My supervisor asked why I needed a second job, I told him, and he then told me that I qualified for WIC which would provide food, diapers and formula for my wife and child for the term of her pregnancy, and 6 months after the child was born. That program saved my ass financially, and every time a person in my command told me they were expecting a kid, I would tell them if they were E-5 or below they qualified for WIC and should apply because it helps out a great deal financially.

So, my question is................did I make a "bad decision" to choose to serve over 20 years in the military?
/----/ Thank you for your service. Sorry you had to resort to WIC. Anyone who risks their lives to protect our country deserves more.

Here is Trump's exact quote:

But I said to Gary, I said, you know, Gary, you go to certain sections and you’re going to need people to work in these massive plants that we’re getting, that are moving in. Where do we have the people? You know where we have the people? In New York state that can’t get jobs, in many other places that can’t get jobs. And people are going to have to start moving. They’re going to move to Colorado and they’re going to move to Iowa and Wisconsin and places where – like if Foxconn goes to Wisconsin, which is one of the places they’re very strongly considering – but if Foxconn goes to Wisconsin and they have a very low rate and the governor’s done an excellent job, you’re going to have a situation where you got to get the people. But they’re going to start moving. And I’m going to start explaining to people when you have an area that just isn’t working – like upper New York state, where people are getting very badly hurt – and then you’ll have another area 500 miles away where you can’t – you can’t get people, I’m going to explain you can leave, it’s OK, don’t worry about your house.

You know, a lot of them don’t leave because of their house. Because they say, gee, my house, I thought it was worth 70,000 (dollars) and now it’s worth nothing. It’s OK. Go, cut your losses, right?

Full transcript: Trump’s Wall Street Journal interview

Yep, I had quite a few subordinates under me who were on WIC and other welfare programs when I was active duty.

Yep, I had quite a few subordinates under me who were on WIC and other welfare programs when I was active duty.

You know, I knew that I would never get rich by being in the military, but the travel benefits kinda made it worth it for me to stay, even though for the first half of my career I was basically earning poverty wages. And, I was also grateful for the experience I had with WIC, because it made it much easier to point other guys who had kids on the way to them.

You know, I knew that I would never get rich by being in the military, but the travel benefits kinda made it worth it for me to stay, even though for the first half of my career I was basically earning poverty wages. And, I was also grateful for the experience I had with WIC, because it made it much easier to point other guys who had kids on the way to them.
Most days, I feel like the world's biggest sucker for serving 20 years active duty.

Forum List

Back