trump and children must honor subpoena for NY AG judge rules

False.

That was easy.

Your pathetic whataboutism does not help you or Trump the criminal. Sorry.
Easy for you to say since you are on Hillary’s side.

Shameless, embarrassing lies.
It is also Whataboutism....

They can't defend there own guy so they try and attack anyone else... Yes the attack is a joke but also doesn't matter... Even if Hillary broke the law it doesn't mean Trump doesn't get to cheat on his taxes...

They post this to and try and keep the tribe still believing..

You sound intelligent. It’s a shame you are so partisan that you can’t see through Hillary and recognize her for what she is.

But you are not alone in this partisanship.

You are embarrassing yourself.

Hillary did not spy on Trump and Biden did not threaten to nuke Americans.

You are a sheep and a slave to your cult and its propaganda.You regurgitate literally every idiotic lie they spoonfeed to you.

The people lying to you know better. But they think you are too ignorant, stupid, angry, and over the edge to care.That's what they think of you. And you fill their bank accounts.

It is also Whataboutism....

They can't defend there own guy so they try and attack anyone else... Yes the attack is a joke but also doesn't matter... Even if Hillary broke the law it doesn't mean Trump doesn't get to cheat on his taxes...

They post this to and try and keep the tribe still believing..
I think you used one key word once too many.
" it doesn't mean Trump doesn't get "
One " doesn't " will fit the bill.Even though Trump's first
name ain't Bill.

Easy for you to say since you are on Hillary’s side.

Grand....

Bring both Hillary and Trump to trial with the evidence....

No problem with that...

Can we have them both televised....

You are embarrassing yourself.

Hillary did not spy on Trump and Biden did not threaten to nuke Americans.

You are a sheep and a slave to your cult and its propaganda.You regurgitate literally every idiotic lie they spoonfeed to you.

The people lying to you know better. But they think you are too ignorant, stupid, angry, and over the edge to care.That's what they think of you. And you fill their bank accounts.
Now that you gots that Schnook spiel out the way you can rest better
tonight.

You are embarrassingyourselr.

Hillarydid nto spy on Trump and Bide did not threaten to nuke Americans.

You are a sheep and a slave to your cult and its propaganda.
You have invented a new word. “embarrassingyourselr/“

Perhaps you ought to lay off the booze tonight.

Time will tell just how big Durham’s balls are. Is he willing to go after Hillary and resurrect the rule of law in this nation? I hope so, but taking on the Clintons can be hazardous to your health.

You have invented a new word. “embarrassingyourselr/“

Perhaps you ought to lay off the booze tonight.

Time will tell just how big Durham’s balls are. Is he willing to go after Hillary and resurrect the rule of law in this nation? I hope so, but taking on the Clintons can be hazardous to your health.
Your crybabying and pathetic whataboutism will not help you.

Trump can't hear you. He doesn't care if you shit or drop dead. He wouldn't piss on you, if you were on fire.

You are giving away your intellect and credibility for a man that would sooner step on your face to avoid a puddle than acknowledge you.

Sad.

Grand....

Bring both Hillary and Trump to trial with the evidence....

No problem with that...

Can we have them both televised....
The are rumors that Trump mishandled classified information. We know Hillary did but she escaped prosecution.

Perhaps we can indict Hilary and Trump and prosecute both for negligently handling classified data.

I do know this, back when I had my security clearance if I had been caught negligently handling classifed information my ass would have been grass.

Your crybabying and pathetic whataboutism will not help you.

Trump can't hear you. He doesn't care if you shit or drop dead. He wouldn't piss on you, if you were on fire.

You are giving away your intellect and credibility for a man that would sooner step on your face to avoid a puddle than acknowledge you.

Sad.
But of course Joe Biden and Hillary are truly concerned about you and me and Hunter never smoked crack cocaine.

1645326305319.gif

You can tell a lot about a Presidential candidate by how they treat the Secret Service who are willing to die to save the candidates life.

See? That's actually a confirmed fact.

Such bizarre behavior. I can tell it takes effort, too.

Freaks.
Just like that bunk about Trump flushing down his private
correspondence.Like his Golden Shower at the Ritz-Carlton
in Moscow.Um ... How many prostitutes did he hire again.
Since you dweebs are keeping count.

See? That's actually a confirmed fact.

Such bizarre behavior. I can tell it takes effort, too.

Freaks.
If the reports are true Trump should be indicted and prosecuted the same as what should have happened to Hillary. I am not sure but perhaps Hillary can still be prosecuted for negligently handling classified info.

Unlike you,I try not to be a hypocrite.

I am sick and tired of the corruption at the highest levels of our government and unless the rule of law applies eqaully to all and is strictly enforced nothing will change.

A stupid response. I am not sacrificing my intellect, ethics, and soul for them, unlike you and your cult does for Trump.
You must honestly believe Joe and Hunter Biden are ethical.

Did you like Obama? Well his ethics chief has problems with the Bidens.

Hunter Biden, Burisma, and Corruption: The Impact on U.S. Government Policy and Related Concerns
U.S. Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
U.S. Senate Committee on Finance Majority Staff Report

***snip***

XII. CONCLUSION.
As the Chairmen’s report details, Hunter Biden’s role on Burisma’s board negatively impacted the efforts of dedicated career-service individuals who were fighting to push for anticorruption measures in Ukraine. Because the vice president’s son had a direct link to a corrupt company and its owner, State Department officials were required to maintain situational awareness of Hunter Biden’s association with Burisma. Unfortunately, U.S. officials had no other choice but to endure the “awkward[ness]” of continuing to push an anticorruption agenda in Ukraine while the vice president’s son sat on the board of a Ukrainian company with a corrupt owner. As George Kent testified, he “would have advised any American not to get on the board of Zlochevsky’s company.”429 Yet, even though Hunter Biden’s position on Burisma’s board cast a shadow over the work of those advancing anticorruption reforms in Ukraine, the Committees are only aware of two individuals who raised concerns to their superiors. Despite the efforts of these individuals, their concerns appear to have fallen on deaf ears.
Former Secretary Kerry’s December 2019 denial of having any knowledge about Hunter Biden or Burisma is inconsistent with the evidence uncovered by the Committees. Kerry was briefed about Hunter Biden, Burisma and Christopher Heinz the day after Burisma announced Hunter Biden joined its board. Additionally, Secretary Kerry’s senior advisor sent him press clips and articles relating to Hunter Biden’s board membership. This appears to be yet another example of high-ranking Obama administration officials blatantly ignoring Hunter Biden’s association with Burisma.
Several witnesses highlighted efforts to enable a successful investigation of Zlochevsky, and also noted that the U.S. decision to condition a $1 billion loan guarantee was made in part because of the then-Ukrainian prosecutor general’s failure to pursue a case against Zlochevsky. But at the end of the day, between 2014 through 2017, despite the concerted effort of many U.S. officials, not one of the three different Ukrainian prosecutor generals held Zlochevsky accountable.

***snip***

The records acquired by the Committees also show that Hunter Biden and his family were involved in a vast financial network that connected them to foreign nationals and foreign governments across the globe. Hunter Biden and Devon Archer, in particular, formed significant and consistent financial relationships with the corrupt oligarch Mykola Zlochevsky during their time working for Burisma, and their firms made millions of dollars from that association while Joe Biden was vice president and the public face of the Obama administration’s Ukraine policy. Rosemont Seneca Thornton, an investment firm co-founded by Hunter Biden, received $3.5 million in a wire transfer from Elena Baturina, who allegedly received illegal construction contracts from her husband, the then-mayor of Moscow. Moreover, Archer’s apparent receipt of money for a car from Kenges Rakishev of Kazakhstan while Vice President Biden was in Kyiv is especially concerning in light of the timing. And finally, Biden and Archer’s work with Chinese nationals connected to the Communist regime illustrate the deep financial connections that accelerated while Joe Biden was vice president and continued after he left office.

Did Comey lie under oath?
No, Comey stated the same in testimony.
I apologize.
There was classified information in her e-mails.
"From the group of 30,000 e-mails returned to the State Department, 110 e-mails in 52 e-mail chains have been determined by the owning agency to contain classified information at the time they were sent or received. Eight of those chains contained information that was Top Secret at the time they were sent; 36 chains contained Secret information at the time; and eight contained Confidential information, which is the lowest level of classification. Separate from those, about 2,000 additional e-mails were “up-classified” to make them Confidential; the information in those had not been classified at the time the e-mails were sent." - Comey's report on the email investigation.

Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case. Prosecutors necessarily weigh a number of factors before bringing charges. There are obvious considerations, like the strength of the evidence, especially regarding intent. Responsible decisions also consider the context of a person’s actions, and how similar situations have been handled in the past.

In looking back at our investigations into mishandling or removal of classified information, we cannot find a case that would support bringing criminal charges on these facts. All the cases prosecuted involved some combination of: clearly intentional and willful mishandling of classified information; or vast quantities of materials exposed in such a way as to support an inference of intentional misconduct; or indications of disloyalty to the United States; or efforts to obstruct justice. We do not see those things here.

To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now.

As a result, although the Department of Justice makes final decisions on matters like this, we are expressing to Justice our view that no charges are appropriate in this case.

So, why didn't Trump's 4 different DOJ directors pickup the case?

Forum List

Back