trump and children must honor subpoena for NY AG judge rules

You lick the boots of a Nazi "president" and you think I'm the hater. Got it. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Trump first asked supporters to “do a pledge” during a rally in Orlando, Florida, on Saturday, where he raised his right hand and told the crowd, “Everybody – who likes me in this room? Okay, I’ve never done this before, can I have a pledge – a swearing – raise your right hand. I do solemnly swear that I, no matter how I feel, no matter what the conditions, if there’s hurricanes or whatever will vote for you on or before the 12th for Donald J. Trump for president.
Thank you. Now I know. Don’t forget you all raised your hand. You swore. Bad things happen if you don’t live up to what you just did. Naw, I really appreciate it.”

Trump asked attendees at a rally in North Carolina on Monday to raise their right hands for a similar pledge.

“I mean, they’re having such a great time,” Trump said of attendees he asked to take the pledge at a Mississippi rally on Monday. “They’re massive crowds. I get, you know, by far, the biggest crowds and we’re having a good time.”

1645182792774.png

Trump first asked supporters to “do a pledge” during a rally in Orlando, Florida, on Saturday, where he raised his right hand and told the crowd, “Everybody – who likes me in this room? Okay, I’ve never done this before, can I have a pledge – a swearing – raise your right hand. I do solemnly swear that I, no matter how I feel, no matter what the conditions, if there’s hurricanes or whatever will vote for you on or before the 12th for Donald J. Trump for president.
Thank you. Now I know. Don’t forget you all raised your hand. You swore. Bad things happen if you don’t live up to what you just did. Naw, I really appreciate it.”

Trump asked attendees at a rally in North Carolina on Monday to raise their right hands for a similar pledge.

“I mean, they’re having such a great time,” Trump said of attendees he asked to take the pledge at a Mississippi rally on Monday. “They’re massive crowds. I get, you know, by far, the biggest crowds and we’re having a good time.”

View attachment 602973
Show me video.

Any time you're ready Smokin' OP

Just as I thought. All talk, no walk Smokin' OP

Loser's corner.

Last edited:
So, you're afraid to answer the direct question I asked. I'm not surprised.
Being taken care of................Finally.
The lying grifter, is going out of business, hopefully prison.
Good enough for me.

Afraid you'll start crying if you actually force yourself to talk out loud about what a tool you've become?

Answer the question or go sit in the loser's corner where you belong.
Post 161..................... with the rest of the losers, saluting a NAZI loser.

Show me video.
Doesn't matter.
Trump's cult believes only him.

July 24 2018
At a Veterans of Foreign Wars Convention in Kansas City, Mo., on Tuesday, President Trump told veterans and guests that they shouldn't believe what they're reading about his administration or seeing on the news.

"Just remember, what you are seeing and what you are reading is not what's happening," Trump said. "Just stick with us, don't believe the crap you see from these people, the fake news."
Any time you're ready Smokin' OP

Just as I thought. All talk, no walk Smokin' OP

Loser's corner.

I'll check back.
Here you go.
If third parties or members of the media have overstated, understated or otherwise misinterpreted facts contained in the government’s motion, that does not in any way undermine the valid reasons for the government’s inclusion of this information,”

He further said.
Mr. Durham said he would make future filings under seal if they contained “information that legitimately gives rise to privacy issues or other concerns that might overcome the presumption of public access to judicial documents.”

And I was wrong right-wing media did kind of report it.

They emphasized something different namely the denial that the motion was political in their headline and then buried this statement in the article.

Durham added: "If third parties or members of the media have overstated, understated, or otherwise misinterpreted facts contained in the Government’s Motion, that does not in any way undermine the valid reasons for the Government’s inclusion of this information."

He is litterally saying he is not responsible for how it was reported.

But, they can't. That's just it...lol. would you like to do a comparison of verifiable evidence?

But they do on a daily basis just like you all do. And then you reject theirs and they reject yours and the game starts again the next day.

Let me know when one of them has been actually charged with a crime. Till then it is all just partisan hype.

But they do on a daily basis just like you all do. And then you reject theirs and they reject yours and the game starts again the next day.

Let me know when one of them has been actually charged with a crime. Till then it is all just partisan hype.
No, they don't have actual evidence.

Example: Clinton mishandled classified information.

Proof:

The other Biden cultist Mac1958 already started a thread, and he told the same lie you told. Are you both working for the DNC and Russia?
The facts are the facts Barney. The judge told trump an his spoiled brats that they are not royal and are not above the law.

No, they don't have actual evidence.

Example: Clinton mishandled classified information.

Proof:

Sooooo, why didn't the four DOJ department directors convict her?
Charge her?
Send anyone to jail?

"Deep state"?

The other Biden cultist Mac1958 already started a thread, and he told the same lie you told. Are you both working for the DNC and Russia?
What lie?

From the link

Former President Donald Trump, as well as his children Ivanka and Donald Jr., must sit for depositions in the New York attorney general's civil investigation of their business practices, a New York judge ruled Thursday.

Forum List

Back