trump and children must honor subpoena for NY AG judge rules

Remember Trump's statement only people who claim the fifth are guilty of things. His son Eric claimed the 5th over 500 times when he testified. You want to bet trouble break that record. Or if he keeps talking he's going to bury himself for sure. Either way he will lose his case.
We're shaking in our boots, sugarplum.

As criminals do. We need to expand the law so they could hypnotize people to tell the truth. Criminals are getting way too devious and abusing the laws we already have.
I am a hypnotist.

You are full of shit. You are very, very, very full of shit. It's impossible to hypnotize an unwilling subject.

And you're getting sleepy. Very, very sleeeeeeepy.

But it's really funny that you think you know what the fuck you're talking about.

^^^Says the commie.
1645179524891.png

Ummm doesn't that open up calling on Clinton's daughter, Pelosis son, Joe's son Hunter, and so on and so on?
Why do you think it was closed before? The only people who enjoy some protection from criminal prosecution are certain government personnel like judges and presidents and law enforcement. It is not absolute even for them. At least theoretically.

It does not extend to family members

In

The walls close in tighter!
In the end they probably will get Trump but of course Hillary will waltz away scot-free as usual. Joe Biden and Hunter will also avoid indictment and prosecution for their influence peddling racket.

Everybody will learn that you don’t run for President as an outsider to the Swamp if you are not approved by the Swamp. If you do the Swamp will destroy you, your family and everybody who helps you.

Does it hurt to have a mind so full of hate for a man and no way to do anything about it, beyond whining on a second rate internet message board?
Forget the thread title?
"trump and children must honor subpoena for NY AG judge rules".

It must hurt the orange grifter and his cult to hate a woman so much with no way to do anything.

Former President Donald Trump's attorney Alina Habba asked a lawyer from New York Attorney General Tish James' office whether they would "go after Hillary Clinton" in a hearing about whether the former president should be forced to sit for a deposition about his company's finances.

"I want to know, Mr. Wallace, Ms. James, are you going to go after Hillary Clinton for what she's doing to my client?" Habba said.

In

In the end they probably will get Trump but of course Hillary will waltz away scot-free as usual. Joe Biden and Hunter will also avoid indictment and prosecution for their influence peddling racket.

Everybody will learn that you don’t run for President as an outsider to the Swamp if you are not approved by the Swamp. If you do the Swamp will destroy you, your family and everybody who helps you.

Or alternatively you are simply wrong about Biden and Clinton?

Not for nothing Durham yesterday actually filed another motion that quite explicitly said that this furor on the right about his previous motion was misconstrued. That is the reality of the situation.

If both people who you consider friends and those you consider enemies both say the same thing you can do 2 things.

Either you insist you are right and everybody is wrong. In this case believe a massive conspiracy. Or you acknowledge the possibility that you are simply wrong.

In

They will pead the 5th, over and over again.

Hillary Clinton never pleaded the 5th.

Or alternatively you are simply wrong about Biden and Clinton?

Not for nothing Durham yesterday actually filed another motion that quite explicitly said that this furor on the right about his previous motion was misconstrued. That is the reality of the situation.

If both people who you consider friends and those you consider enemies both say the same thing you can do 2 things.

Either you insist you are right and everybody is wrong. In this case believe a massive conspiracy. Or you acknowledge the possibility that you are simply wrong.
If Durham had any balls he would come out and said the report was misconstrued.

They will pead the 5th, over and over again.

Hillary Clinton never pleaded the 5th.
He probably will. But overlooked in this is the part where he also has to hand over documents. He can not refuse that.

At the deposition you can plead the fifth and take your chances in civil court. Paperwork though is deadly.

If Durham had any balls he would come out and said the report was misconstrued.
He did yesterday. In response to a motion of the defense to strike the background information from Durham's motion.

It won't be reported by the right more than likely but it did happen. I cant link at the moment but you should be able to find it.

He did yesterday. In response to a motion of the defense to strike the background information from Durham's motion.

It won't be reported by the right more than likely but it did happen. I cant link at the moment but you should be able to find it.
You said it. You link it. That's the rule, Chuck.

Forget the thread title?
"trump and children must honor subpoena for NY AG judge rules".

It must hurt the orange grifter and his cult to hate a woman so much with no way to do anything.

Former President Donald Trump's attorney Alina Habba asked a lawyer from New York Attorney General Tish James' office whether they would "go after Hillary Clinton" in a hearing about whether the former president should be forced to sit for a deposition about his company's finances.

"I want to know, Mr. Wallace, Ms. James, are you going to go after Hillary Clinton for what she's doing to my client?" Habba said.
So, you're afraid to answer the direct question I asked. I'm not surprised.

Afraid you'll start crying if you actually force yourself to talk out loud about what a tool you've become?

Answer the question or go sit in the loser's corner where you belong.

Answer the question Smokin' OP

Last edited:

Forum List

Back