trump and children must honor subpoena for NY AG judge rules

you can't figure out how, to copy a link on a phone but you have our, gov figured out.

funny.
You should see me dance. Even worse at that. I can't really sing. Nor can I come up with a unified field theory.

I can however read and understand what I read better than most people I encounter on this board. I source better and I don't fall for clickbaity headlines. I'm happy with my many, many failings as long as I have certain pros. Although being able to sing would be a relief for my family who have to listen to me murder songs under the shower.

Because they're fucking corrupt. The fact still remains that Comey stated publicly that there were classified emails on her unsecured server
So...? There's a big difference between doing something you shouldn't do and doing something that is criminal and provable in a court of law. For instance.

Do you think a simple statement is enough here to say it was criminal?

The same Comey that you are quoting also said that no reasonable prosecutor would indict. Four years of Trump has proven him correct. A DOJ NOT friendly to Clinton chose not to press charges.

Not a written statement by him and his lawyer, but he will have to actually speak and answer questions on the record, when asked? Wow. He may be screwed.
Hun, there is this law that says you don't have to talk to investigators....

The facts are the facts Barney. The judge told trump an his spoiled brats that they are not royal and are not above the law.
when have they put themselves there? name the specific events.

I can name several times Biden has told the courts to fuck off and you don't care.

fuck this shit.

So...? There's a big difference between doing something you shouldn't do and doing something that is criminal and provable in a court of law. For instance.

The same Comey that you are quoting also said that no reasonable prosecutor would indict. Four years of Trump has proven him correct. A DOJ NOT friendly to Clinton chose not to press charges.
Yet you target people you don't like and don't care what people tor do like do.

if you cared about lawlessness you'd be upset with Biden and his numberous times he's ig ored courts.

Hun, there is this law that says you don't have to talk to investigators....
You're right. You can plead the fifth which is incriminating in civil court, and it doesn't extend to providing documents.

I will not claim Trump is certainly screwed. In fact I believe its gonna be a challenge to prove Trump is personally on the hook for criminal wrongdoing since that is more than likely dependent on people around him actually testifying to that effect since I doubt they'll find his signature on these documents.

I will however say that the Trump organisation is probably in serious trouble, some people will probably go to jail. And of course it will convince not a single one of his supporters that he's not someone to vote for. Regardless of an actual conviction.

By your Trump is completely innocent. Yes?

You're right. You can plead the fifth which is incriminating in civil court, and it doesn't extend to providing documents.

I will not claim Trump is certainly screwed. In fact I believe its gonna be a challenge to prove Trump is personally on the hook for criminal wrongdoing since that is more than likely dependent on people around him actually testifying to that effect since I doubt they'll find his signature on these documents.

I will however say that the Trump organisation is probably in serious trouble, some people will probably go to jail. And of course it will convince not a single one of his supporters that he's not someone to vote for. Regardless of an actual conviction.
Go to jail for what? Because some stupid Soros NY prosecutor wants to get him ignoring the laws and whatever else.

Prosecutor is missing that the rest of the nation and world are tired of Soros and Zuckerberg --she should be more worried that the nation is about to rebel and that although Biden and other higher pols can hide behind the military and huge fences surrounding the white house---she isn't as well guarded.

Yet you target people you don't like and don't care what people tor do like do.

if you cared about lawlessness you'd be upset with Biden and his numberous times he's ig ored courts.
I target no one. If someone has a beef with Biden, press charges and see if they stick.

I'm probably the only person on the left here that is on record not being upset when Comey dropped his October suprise that more than likely cost Hillary the presidency. I said then that she mismanaged her emails and being investigated was warranted.

That is the difference. I respect the judicial process, although I don't always agree with the conclusions. I do that when its somehow of my ideology and when it's not.

Didn't say that. I simply state that proof of guilt requires more than statements. It requires indictments and guilty verdicts, no matter how much I believe something is illegal.
A statement by the director of the FBI saying that classified information was stored on an unsecured server is proof that a crime was committed, because storing classified material on an unsecured server is a crime.

I target no one. If someone has a beef with Biden, press charges and see if they stick.

I'm probably the only person on the left here that is on record not being upset when Comey dropped his October suprise that more than likely cost Hillary the presidency. I said then that she mismanaged her emails and being investigated was warranted.

That is the difference. I respect the judicial process, although I don't always agree with the conclusions. I do that when its somehow of my ideology and when it's not.
you respect a process while you target people. you hate.

As criminals do. We need to expand the law so they could hypnotize people to tell the truth. Criminals are getting way too devious and abusing the laws we already have.
You are correct. The democrats have gone too long unchecked.

So you are against Constitutional protections ala 5?

Does it hurt to have a mind so full of hate for a man and no way to do anything about it, beyond whining on a second rate internet message board?
And when you ask any of them why they hate Trump you get a non answer...because they really don't know why they hate him...the globalist money hungry media made them hate the man with lies and falsehoods....

Forum List

Back