Trump and his allies are quietly “plotting” to “deploy the U.S. Military to quell potential unrest on Inauguration Day” if Trump wins in 2024.

postman

Only lawful orders have to be followed. This is what the Manual for Courts-Martial says about the lawfulness of orders:
The manual is full of shit

You want privates to disobey orders from their chain of command and hope a panel of black robes agrees with them later

How embarrassing it must be for you to tacitly admit you would have obeyed orders and burned the Jews alive.
You dont know what either of us would have done and dont pretend you do

But I dont think you would gleefully opt for the firing squad

They are appointed by someone elected, confirmed by other elected.

Level 8 wonks are not.
Do you really think your incessant use of dismissive terms to describe, for example, members of the DoJ is in some way persuasive in defending Trump's actions as part of the failed coup?

No, the fascists are Trump and others on the right who have contempt for our democratic institutions – the judicial system in particular.
Both the right and the left keep throwing out the term fascism without any justification or evidence, of any type. Throwing out the term without any justification doesn't make a point or an opinion more valid. It is the equivalent of talking louder and over someone in written form today.

The only fucking coup was YOUR stolen election, Stalinberg!
After losing 60 court cases, anyone still claiming Benedict Donald was the winner, or the certified EC vote from the states was stolen, is just a whinny asshat.

You dont know what either of us would have done and dont pretend you do
I know what I would have done. But then I would not have allowed myself to be put in that situation.

Both the right and the left keep throwing out the term fascism without any justification or evidence, of any type. Throwing out the term without any justification doesn't make a point or an opinion more valid. It is the equivalent of talking louder and over someone in written form today.
MAGAMOB intimidation mimics the tactics of the first Fascist, as is Donnie's dream of suspending our Constitution. However Benedict Donald was Fascist Lite. He lacks the balls of El Duce, Hitler or Franco.

1699372215893.png

“….leveraging the powers of the federal government to target critics and adversaries”

What, is the Left scared that they won’t be able to engage in their form of “civil protest” that involves burning and looting stores or maiming innocent bystanders? Or, maybe they are concerned about their “rights” to throw bottles, rocks, and bricks at police.

Clearly, fear of oppression.

Trump was very solicitous during the Summer of Love/2020.

I don't think he's in such a generous mood any more.

Forum List

Back