🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

TRUMP AND HIS ILLEGALS........LOLOLOLOLO

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
I called Trump out on day one for hiring illegals here on USMB and everyone hated on me for it....archive me is you think I'm fibbin.....Finally the day late dollar short fucks on the panel follow my lead....Donald Trump is nothing more than a snake oil/Adolf Hitler candidate that panders and takes advantage of the mentally deranged, ie white people. He seize on their ignorance, their vulnerabilities and then capitalize on their frustrations with promises of fuckin over the bad guys, ie muslim and illegals. Meanwhile, ol dude is doing what rich white motherfuckers do in this country in order to stay rich......they fuck over the working people of this country, by hiring illegals to do shit cheaply, they don't pay their fair share in taxes and and and they get that little guy, that's busting his white ass to earn a living...they get you dumb fucks to rally on their behalf....LOLOLOLO
images

FOR THE LAST TIME, STOP BEING SUCKERS!!

OMG!! Stop the presses!! One of the subcontractors hired by the Trump Org used, gasp, illegals!! Cue the righteous indignation!! Invoke Hitler!!

maxresdefault.jpg

a subcontractor had illegals in a crew at one time
Not quite!

That Time Donald Trump Had A Meeting With DREAMers And Said “You Convinced Me” On Immigration

“You know, the truth is I have a lot of illegals working for me in Miami,” he told them, using the term for undocumented immigrants those in the meeting found offensive. “You know in Miami, my golf course is tended by all these Hispanics — if it wasn’t for them my lawn wouldn’t be the lawn it is; it’s the best lawn,”

Not quite!

That Time Donald Trump Had A Meeting With DREAMers And Said “You Convinced Me” On Immigration

“You know, the truth is I have a lot of illegals working for me in Miami,” he told them, using the term for undocumented immigrants those in the meeting found offensive. “You know in Miami, my golf course is tended by all these Hispanics — if it wasn’t for them my lawn wouldn’t be the lawn it is; it’s the best lawn,”
funny shit, hear say, it's why it isn't allowed in a court room. Hear say, after he made his immigration statements. Funny. You know I don't believe them right? He'd be coming after them if he implemented the immigration plan he has. DOH!!!!!!

35 years ago. You know when he was starting out.

yup
I don't care what someone did 35 years ago. the rules were much different than, so it's apples and oranges. I'm sure he had a Project Manager, a foreman, and that they were the ones responsible for hiring and firing. I'm sorry, undocumented Polish folk were most likely very available and willing to do the job. And that we know they were cheap. And, if it was such a big deal why did it take the tenth debate to advertise it? LOL. I call it desperate.

Not quite!

funny shit, hear say, it's why it isn't allowed in a court room. Hear say, after he made his immigration statements. Funny. You know I don't believe them right? He'd be coming after them if he implemented the immigration plan he has. DOH!!!!!!
Not hearsay, but first hand witness testimony which is quite allowable in a court of law.

and what penalties did the subcontractor suffer for that? Oh yeah NONE. This is why the GOP is nothing but lip service on illegals. They cry about neding a wall but then don't support punishing the companies that DO the hiring in the first place.
The people that were responsible for hiring them were fired and Trump settled with the Polish workers making things right. Nothing to see here. Shit happens and he did the right thing.

The Polish workers filed a complaint about poor working conditions, that whats set off the whole chain of events and Trump firing the people

I called Trump out on day one for hiring illegals here on USMB and everyone hated on me for it....archive me is you think I'm fibbin.....Finally the day late dollar short fucks on the panel follow my lead....Donald Trump is nothing more than a snake oil/Adolf Hitler candidate ...!

I stopped reading here.

Screw you.

I called Trump out on day one for hiring illegals here on USMB and everyone hated on me for it....archive me is you think I'm fibbin.....Finally the day late dollar short fucks on the panel follow my lead....Donald Trump is nothing more than a snake oil/Adolf Hitler candidate that panders and takes advantage of the mentally deranged, ie white people. He seize on their ignorance, their vulnerabilities and then capitalize on their frustrations with promises of fuckin over the bad guys, ie muslim and illegals. Meanwhile, ol dude is doing what rich white motherfuckers do in this country in order to stay rich......they fuck over the working people of this country, by hiring illegals to do shit cheaply, they don't pay their fair share in taxes and and and they get that little guy, that's busting his white ass to earn a living...they get you dumb fucks to rally on their behalf....LOLOLOLO
images

Your black Uncle Tom, obuthole, exploited your stupidity, twice.

images

Your black Uncle Tom, obuthole, exploited your stupidity, twice.

I'm trying to get you to save yourself before its too late white boy.....how many times do you neck fucks have to get the shovel out ya ass? Your nothing but fodda for a party that really thinks your stupid.:banana:

I called Trump out on day one for hiring illegals here on USMB and everyone hated on me for it....archive me is you think I'm fibbin.....Finally the day late dollar short fucks on the panel follow my lead....Donald Trump is nothing more than a snake oil/Adolf Hitler candidate ...!

I stopped reading here.

Screw you.
Please don't let this site make you stop reading....I'm encouraging you to find comfort elsewhere...because a mind is a terrible thing to lose, even if its white......

images

Bit of a broad brush there.

images

Fuck off, sock girl

Forum List

Back