Trump and lawfare

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
I find it mind boggling: Trump was accused and then prosecuted many times WITHOUT ANY PROOF whatsoever. No evidence and actually the allegations were later disproven. If you were a lawyer well versed in Constitutional law, what advice would you give such a client that is clearly being politically persecuted?

I find it mind boggling: Trump was accused and then prosecuted many times WITHOUT ANY PROOF whatsoever. No evidence and actually the allegations were later disproven. If you were a lawyer well versed in Constitutional law, what advice would you give such a client that is clearly being politically persecuted?

What in the whacky-wingnut-world are you talking about?

• Banned
Any legal beagle wit want to explain WHY Trump is nickeled and dimed and picked to pieces over picayune detritus but Biden and Co. skates free over LCC's and Chinese money and Ukraine? Not political or anything?

Any legal beagle wit want to explain WHY Trump is nickeled and dimed and picked to pieces over picayune detritus but Biden and Co. skates free over LCC's and Chinese money and Ukraine? Not political or anything?
LLCs are not criminal.

This post is rated retarded copy.jpg

Well, there really isn't any remedy when you have to accept that there is a dual standard for "justice". The DOJ/FBI is totally corrupt and sold out to the Democrats. I see no peaceful way forward, with the single possible exception of an organized widespread campaign of civil disobedience that paralyzes DC's efforts to subjugate the half of the country that disagrees with the Marxists.

LLCs are not criminal.
Nope, are you a lawyer? Why did Biden hide so much Chinese $ in LCC's and why isn't that being investigated? Because WHY? But instead, we get this: "Trump kinda maybe coulda maybe theoretically hypothetically COULD have done something illegal". Ok, Great, ditto Biden. And there's more evidence Biden did more than Trump, but here we are.

All things being equal: remind me again, WHY isn't the DOJ investigating the Biden family profits from China and the obvious issues than this absurd Trump persecution based on rather tenuous allegations. I want a lawyer's input here.

Any lawyer worth his salt can defend Biden or alternatively reasonably excuse multiple attempts to impugn Trump over false unproven allegations, but they are ghosting this thread, because it's under their radar, or they don't care or its all bullshit. Take your pick.

Any lawyer worth their salt want to explain why we are persecuting Trump BUT ignoring Biden's apparent obvious corruption?
Easy. He's corrupt. The evidence is overwhelming. Should have happened long ago. But reckoning sometimes..takes a while.
Still got GA and J6th to go. :)

How you are wrong has been explained to you countless times. Senseless to explain it again.

Well, there really isn't any remedy when you have to accept that there is a dual standard for "justice". The DOJ/FBI is totally corrupt and sold out to the Democrats. I see no peaceful way forward, with the single possible exception of an organized widespread campaign of civil disobedience that paralyzes DC's efforts to subjugate the half of the country that disagrees with the Marxists.
Indeed.

Forum List

Back