Trump and Melania test positive for COVID-19

Status
Not open for further replies.
6595AD73-7BBF-488C-ADF2-8056B6588E51_jpe-1615947.JPG

Gotta shake my head at the true believers. His downplaying the virus is right there on Woodward's tapes. I mean, it's on record. But I didn't need to hear that from Woodward.
He did call the virus the Democrat's latest hoax. And then proceeded to do next to nothing to combat the spread of the virus in the first two months...save for golfing, tweeting, and holding his pep rallies.

And in 10 days when he's fine.....he should continue calling the Left's use of a virus to stifle America a "HOAX"

And then ride off into the sunset being hogtied to his gold trimmed golf cart.

Truth be told, even though it's no big deal, his popularity will likely increase after he "Survives" this "deadly ravaging disease"

It all depends on how he handles it. If he does an abrupt about face, that may be the October Surprise of a lifetime and just might work. But if goes back to the Rump then he's toast.

There seem to be quite a few people in America who don't even believe that the Trumps tested positive.

How about that.

Release his test results. Now THAT would be karma. I don't want to see him get and suffer from the virus. But after his playing up Obama's birth certificate story for years, he should have no problem releasing his test results.

Gotta shake my head at the true believers. His downplaying the virus is right there on Woodward's tapes. I mean, it's on record. But I didn't need to hear that from Woodward.
He did call the virus the Democrat's latest hoax. And then proceeded to do next to nothing to combat the spread of the virus in the first two months...save for golfing, tweeting, and holding his pep rallies.

And in 10 days when he's fine.....he should continue calling the Left's use of a virus to stifle America a "HOAX"

Truth be told, even though it's no big deal, his popularity will likely increase after he "Survives" this "deadly ravaging disease"
Yeah him getting it will only show what an AH he is from the beginning to now Made fun of Bidens mask? held rallies with 1000's of crazy hillbillies with no masks ,, Increase?? lol

Maybe you should address that to the Dems. They are the ones who called Trump a racist when he wanted to stop flights into the US to stop the spread of the virus.

Oh and lets not forget Pelousy telling everyone the virus was nothing and to not worry about it. She also wanted them to come out with her to celebrate the Chinese New Year.

Trump took it quite seriously and he never called it a hoax. His administration got the ventilators, masks and everything else that was needed out there. Its a pandemic shit for brains. Pandemics kill once they get into a country and nothing anyone could do would have stopped that virus from getting into the US. Hell the Spanish flue killed 20 million and the bubonic plague damned near wiped out the human race.

No one could have done any better than Trump did.

Oh and you must think Americans are stupid. I, along with millions of others, saw the writing on the wall. Hell I went out and bought a mask and practices social distancing long before the CDC came up with those instructions and so did millions of other.

A pandemic doesn't care who's in charge and it also doesn't care what you can do to stop it. Pandemics kill and that all a pandemic does.
Trump has downplayed this thing from the beginning and has never really acted as if the deaths are anything other than something that might make himself look bad. His karmic debt is enormous. He had this coming and I hope he is scared shitless.

He didn't down play anything. I'd say you Dems downplayed it.

They predicted. 3.2 million deaths for the US. 200,000 is a long way from that thank God.

Nothing scares Trump. He and the FL will make out just fine even though YOU hope they don't.

He admitted to downplaying it and said it was his intent, are you saying not to believe his own words?

All Governments downplay things like a pandemic. That's what Government does.

But Trump had the masks, ventilators and anything else that would be needed ready to go and he sure didn't call it a hoax. He listened to Fauci and the CDC and took it all quite seriously.

You just said he didn't do it and all governments don't downplay you dummytard so which one is it, either he did, or didn't downplay.........at any rate you support his inaction

Of course Governments down play shit. They don't want to start a panic. In this case everyone watching the news knew about China and the virus. Trump never called it a hoax though which is what dummytards like you are saying.

Hell me and millions of other Americans saw the writing on the wall. We watched the news and knew what was coming.

We don't need the Govt. to tell us how to proceed. I went out and bought a facemask and practices social distancing long before the CDC came out with those instructions and you can bet your ass millions of other Americans did the same.

It all depends on how he handles it. If he does an abrupt about face, that may be the October Surprise of a lifetime and just might work. But if goes back to the Rump then he's toast.
any about face will only prove how wrong he was from the getgo

Unfortunately, the President of the United States and the First Lady have tested positive for COVID-19.

President Trump, first lady test positive for coronavirus, set to quarantine at White House

Given the cavalier manner in which the present Administration and its leadership has perceived and articulated this godawful pandemic over most of the past year...

Does this development have any serious chance of altering the depth and substance of the Federal response and the Federal handling of this national emergency?

What exactly do you want to see them do right now?

Unfortunately, the President of the United States and the First Lady have tested positive for COVID-19.

President Trump, first lady test positive for coronavirus, set to quarantine at White House

Given the cavalier manner in which the present Administration and its leadership has perceived and articulated this godawful pandemic over most of the past year...

Does this development have any serious chance of altering the depth and substance of the Federal response and the Federal handling of this national emergency?
This revelation will do much increase the seriousness of the pandemic around the White House.
Fk everyone else.

Don't ask

In all seriousness, I'm sitting here having trouble formulating something to say.

There are so many possible comments floating around that they appear to have formed a traffic jam in my mind.

Maybe after a little more coffee.

You felt the need to post this? Who cares, dumbass?

Don't ask

Why not?

Maybe you should address that to the Dems. They are the ones who called Trump a racist when he wanted to stop flights into the US to stop the spread of the virus.

Oh and lets not forget Pelousy telling everyone the virus was nothing and to not worry about it. She also wanted them to come out with her to celebrate the Chinese New Year.

Trump took it quite seriously and he never called it a hoax. His administration got the ventilators, masks and everything else that was needed out there. Its a pandemic shit for brains. Pandemics kill once they get into a country and nothing anyone could do would have stopped that virus from getting into the US. Hell the Spanish flue killed 20 million and the bubonic plague damned near wiped out the human race.

No one could have done any better than Trump did.

Oh and you must think Americans are stupid. I, along with millions of others, saw the writing on the wall. Hell I went out and bought a mask and practices social distancing long before the CDC came up with those instructions and so did millions of other.

A pandemic doesn't care who's in charge and it also doesn't care what you can do to stop it. Pandemics kill and that all a pandemic does.
Trump has downplayed this thing from the beginning and has never really acted as if the deaths are anything other than something that might make himself look bad. His karmic debt is enormous. He had this coming and I hope he is scared shitless.

The numbers are overwhemingly on his side. My guess he will be eating cheeseburgers and tweeting during his quarantine. That is what some other world leaders were doing when they tested positive, sans Boris Johnson who did spend 3 days in the ICU.
Sometimes a near death experience can make an asshole a better person. Maybe that what it will take for Trump.
So, I assume you have never had a near-death experience?

If he gets sick, let him go over to GW Hospital and sit in the ER waiting room.
Meaning Americans who managed their personal lives well enough to have good health insurance should be denied the treatment they earned?

shame on you

Having good health insurance is not a matter of managing one's personal lives well. You know what a mess our healthcare system is and how many employers don't provide it. You can't be that naïve.

Let the filthy pig go sit in the ER like everybody else. His life isn't worth any more than anyone else's, and most likely a whole lot less. Let the healthcare worker and the bus driver get treated first.
Well...it’s certainly worth more than yours at this point. You’d better hope Karma doesn’t bite you in the ass.

There's gonna be a TON of new leftist Butt-hurt when Trump shrugs this off like most people have.

They've been fed and fully consumed the CNN and MSNBC lies that it's unsurvivable.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Don't ask

Why not?
Many here won't like my answer I despise them both

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back