Trump and Melania test positive for COVID-19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll say it again. Biden’s was smart enough to avoid the Virus and Trump was dumb enough to catch despite being protected by dozens of people 24/7. He almost had to try to get it. That’s a special kind of stupid

Gonna laugh my ass off at YOU when Biden gets the Rona.
If Biden tests positive then he caught it from the debate and the dumb ass Presidents posse. They should all be ashamed for how cavalier and dishonest they’ve been about this whole thing. I wish a speedy recovery for all but I also hope they learn a fucking lesson and start taking this thing seriously. Stop endangering others
Never leave your house
Why?
Because the boogeyman man is out there. It's a dangerous odor for frightened leftists
Huh?

A DEMOCRAT WITH CLASS:

Screen-Shot-2020-10-02-at-9.05.26-PM.png

Trump’s COVID-19 diagnoses is the consequence of a WH engaged in reckless, irresponsible behavior during a pandemic – where the wearing of masks was shunned, social distancing not practiced, and the health and safety guidelines ignored.

As a result of this administration’s willful ignorance and utter incompetence, the president has been hospitalized, other WH staff have been likewise infected, and scores of other individuals have been placed at needless risk.

Indeed, we continue to receive reports of individuals who have come into contact with Trump being infected with COVID-19.

This administration is clearly incapable of sound, responsible governance.

Really? Like Denmark shunned masks? Sweden shunned masks?

You do realize that everything we know, suggests masks are not effective.... you know that, right?

Masks are not to protect the wearer. They are extremely useful in protecting people from the person wearing the mask. The most common means of transmission is frankly spittle. When you speak hundreds or even thousands of tiny droplets of spittle are launched. At least if you are human it is. The masks catch a hell of a lot of this spittle.

Picture it this way. Omaha Beach on D-day. We have all seen the pictures and movies. We can barely imagine the horror of that day. Now imagine that day with half as many machine guns firing on our troops. More troops get off the beach alive right? So if everyone is wearing a mask the reduction in produced droplets of spittle infected with COVID is at least cut in half.

These are similar to the masks worn by the surgical team in a sterile environment trying to remove your head from your ass. Why don’t they shrug and say it is no use since the masks do not stop the virus particles?

If he only wore a mask .............he could of still gotten it anyway

The entire left has found the lord and is deep in prayer praying for trumps demise
Lol
Cause he wayciss hitler Reeeeeeeeeeee

Trump’s COVID-19 diagnoses is the consequence of a WH engaged in reckless, irresponsible behavior during a pandemic – where the wearing of masks was shunned, social distancing not practiced, and the health and safety guidelines ignored.

As a result of this administration’s willful ignorance and utter incompetence, the president has been hospitalized, other WH staff have been likewise infected, and scores of other individuals have been placed at needless risk.

Indeed, we continue to receive reports of individuals who have come into contact with Trump being infected with COVID-19.

~~~~~~
Perhaps you should take it up that up with Doctor Fauci......
But thanks for the lying talking points. I see you don't blame Cuomo for purposely killing 32,000 elderly in Nursing homes in New York alone.

Steve Levy: Cuomo and NY coronavirus nursing home deaths -- don't be fooled governor's 'report'
XXXXXXXXXXXX​

Bring on the HydroxyChloroquine!

He took Hydroxichloroquine and erythromycin in May 20, 2020 as preventative maintenance. I guess it didn’t work.
I guess it only prevents while keeping it in the system, so do you have information that he stopped his preventive ?? If not then your little jabs just show how partisan you are. Orange man bad, orange man bad. If you all couldn't route for the downfall of America, I don't what else you'd be good for.

President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump tested positive for the coronavirus, he announced on Twitter early Friday.

"Tonight, @FLOTUS and I tested positive for COVID-19. We will begin our quarantine and recovery process immediately. We will get through this TOGETHER!" he tweeted.

Trump, first lady Melania Trump test positive for Covid-19

I wonder how many others are also infected? MSNBC listed 20 people earlier who had been in close proximity to Hope Hicks. Trump and Melania are among the lucky ones who actually have a full-time doctor and state-of-the-art medical facilities in the White House - plus Walter Reed Army Medical Center if needed.

First Trump ridicules the mask the journalist used, What does he say now ?. The clown have now got the virus. Trump is coming, and polls have long shown that he will lose this election. That's good for our country America.

But i wish them both. Good health and fast recovery

Funny how lock downs haven't worked anywhere, yet somehow magically Trump could have prevented Covid.....
The first UK lockdown had some success. The reason the current shambles isnt working is because the government has lost its moral authority. Nobody quite understands what they should be doing and they are not listening to a government that doesnt even keep to its own rules.
People are dying because of Johnsons shit leadership.

So, you are a liar, salivating over the possibility that someone you hate might die.

I didn't really need reinforcement of just how depraved and vile you are, but I am not surprised by it.

The White House has NOT engaged in reckless behavior. YOU fucks don't have all the answers, and you aren't even right 1/3 of the time, so drop the nonsense that the White Hosue has engaged in recklessness.

Sweden has behaved correctly, never shut down, and now they are in the best position of any country on the planet. Why? Because they followed real science, not science rooted in "Hate Trump".

At no point since the inception of this virus, has it ever been said that no one will ever get this virus. You WILL get it. I WILL get it. EVERYONE will get it. At some point in time, every person on the planet will get this virus.

Luckily, this virus is only a threat to those 70 years of age or older. Which puts Trump at risk.

I'll bet that just fills you with glee.

You wouldn’t know a fact if it hit you in the face. You’re a DNC paid poster after all.

PS. I want Don to get better AFTER the election. Meaning he has to terminate his campaign for re-election. Maybe with any luck, the same happens to Dementia Joe.

Now imagine that day with half as many machine guns firing on our troops.

I'm guessing you don't know much about machine guns or biology.

View attachment 396351

Well when I was in the 82nd Airborne I was rated Expert with the M-60 Machine Gun. I would argue I know more than the average about the weapon.

As we were taught during the Machine Gunners Development Course the weapon is not a magic wand of death.

This new virus only attacks the nasal passages, that causes you to sneeze as if you have an allergy. It only gives you a headache. A lot of employees at work has caught it. it only last three to five days.
All you need to do to get rid of it. You need to get plenty rest and take aspirins and go on a strict non GMO or organic diet. And take vitamin C, zinc and D3. And drink plenty of 100% organic juices without any sugar.

What new virus?

at work, there has been many people coming down with something that gives them sinus problems. They said that it doesn't gives them flu like symptoms like congested lungs, chills and feeling fatigue. That it only attacked their sinuses giving them a sinus headache.
Most of them has taken days off to rest. To see if their headache will go away. But once they rest up, they are back at work.
And these are not employees that wants to take days off by pretending that they has blu flu. They loves their job.
But they all has the same symptoms. A running nose and that is it.
I know there are people that pretends that they are sick just to go to a sport game. But remember, most sports are shutdown.

This new virus only attacks the nasal passages, that causes you to sneeze as if you have an allergy. It only gives you a headache. A lot of employees at work has caught it. it only last three to five days.
All you need to do to get rid of it. You need to get plenty rest and take aspirins and go on a strict non GMO or organic diet. And take vitamin C, zinc and D3. And drink plenty of 100% organic juices without any sugar.

What new virus?

at work, there has been many people coming down with something that gives them sinus problems. They said that it doesn't gives them flu like symptoms like congested lungs, chills and feeling fatigue. That it only attacked their sinuses giving them a sinus headache.
Most of them has taken days off to rest. To see if their headache will go away. But once they rest up, they are back at work.
And these are not employees that wants to take days off by pretending that they has blu flu. They loves their job.
But they all has the same symptoms. A running nose and that is it.
I know there are people that pretends that they are sick just to go to a sport game. But remember, most sports are shutdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back