Trump and Melania test positive for COVID-19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Trump still thinks it's a hoax?
There are two types of people who believe that Trump said the virus is a hoax.

Type 1 are people who don't really follow politics. They just heard the lie about Trump on the fake news or in casual conversation or something and never bothered to fact check it. They are not aware that the Democrats are such despicable lying immoral America hating scumbags that they would purposefully and relentlessly disseminate dangerous defamatory disinformation regarding COVID 19. They have only heard one side of the story and are a bit naive regarding exactly how fucking evil Democrats really are. It's simply unfathomable for them to believe that Democrats would stoop so low that they would spread such an unconscionable lie. A lie that has certainly caused an untold number of Americans to die a slow painful death drowning in their own bodily fluids.

My aunt was type one. She doesn't follow politics. She's never even voted before in her life. She wasn't taking prudent precautions to because she heard that the POTUS said the virus was a hoax. She didn't start taking prudent precautions until after I informed her that the POTUS never said that. She was so incredulous that anyone would spread such a unconscionable lie that I had to send her a link to the unedited version of Trump's speech before she believed me.

Type 2 are low IQ individuals. TDS afflicted morons who do not possess the critical thinking skills necessary to fact check anything. They are feeble-minded individuals who's low IQ makes them extremely suggestable and therefore easily brainwashed by the fake news media via the simplest brainwashing technique. Repeated messaging. They will believe whatever lie about Trump has been told to them repeatedly, even after they have been informed of the truth. If they are told both the truth and a lie, they will believe whatever they heard most often. And in this case, they believe the lie because they were simply told the lie more often than the truth. In their simpleton minds, the lie becomes the truth. They're idiots.

You are not type 1. You have been informed on this very board that Trump never said that the virus was a hoax.

Last edited:
I can see this playing itself out in several ways. Just as many good as bad.

It's a wash.

For everyone except for those in the futures game, that is.
Trump will most likely recover as he is a very healthy person, and I think Melania will as well.

If Democrats attack Trump over this unfortunate event, and I am betting that they will, they cant help doing stuff like that, it is going to blow up in their faces like everything else.

To Democrats EVERYTHING is about politics; they have no soul.

But if Trump dies, that puts Pence in as the candidate, and if he promises to continue with Trumps policies, this will definitely be a landslide win.

YOUR MASK DOESN'T STOP THE VIRUS SPREAD!

Trump used to say that too. Now he has it.
Your mask cannot stop it... This virus is <0.1 microns in size and N-95 masks are 1.5 microns filtration. The major mode of transmission is hand touches surface, hand touches face, eyes, nose, or mouth. Air borne is about 7th on the list of ways to contract this.

Yea? Tell me more about your medical degrees.
I am trained in biological warfare. Everything I have stated can be backed up with medical fact.

It's a wash.

Trump will most likely recover as he is a very healthy person, and I think Melania will as well.

If Democrats attack Trump over this unfortunate event, and I am betting that they will, they cant help doing stuff like that, it is going to blow up in their faces like everything else.

To Democrats EVERYTHING is about politics; they have no soul.

But if Trump dies, that puts Pence in as the candidate, and if he promises to continue with Trumps policies, this will definitely be a landslide win.

Trump would not even have to die for it to play out like that.

Lots of classy responses on this thread. Some of you should be absolutely ashamed of yourselves. Even Rachel Maddow could set aside her differences to wish the President and his wife well.

Some of you are truly scum of the earth. Frankly, some of you need to be knocked on your asses.

Not even I, when Ruth Bader Ginsberg was fighting her cancer, did I make light of her illness.
You may not have, but there were more than a few rightards here celebrating every hospital visit. Many eagerly wishing for her death. You have no solid ground to stand on.

I have plenty of solid ground to stand on. Do not associate me with that filth.

Don't you dare.

YOUR MASK DOESN'T STOP THE VIRUS SPREAD!

Trump used to say that too. Now he has it.
Your mask cannot stop it... This virus is <0.1 microns in size and N-95 masks are 1.5 microns filtration. The major mode of transmission is hand touches surface, hand touches face, eyes, nose, or mouth. Air borne is about 7th on the list of ways to contract this.

Yea? Tell me more about your medical degrees.
I am trained in biological warfare. Everything I have stated can be backed up with medical fact.

Yea? Tell me about your medical degrees.

It will go away.
It will disappear miraculously.
Yup, just like it has for 99.98% of the people that have ever had it.
Not true for elderly folks.
Hence the 0.02%.
^^^ never listen to a rightard. Especially about issues regarding health.

In reality, there have been 4,949,281 total settled cases; with 4,736,621 recovered and 212,660 deaths.

That's 4.3%, not 0.02%.

It's a wash.

Well, the people in Wisconsin can breath a sigh of relief, there won't be any rallies

Trump can phone it in via a jumbo tron and still draw a bigger crowd than Bi-dumb.

My prayers go up for the President and First Lady, that they have a healthy recovery.

President Donald Trump tweeted on his official social media account that he and the first lady had tested positive for coronavirus on Thursday evening.
"Tonight, @FLOTUS and I tested positive for COVID-19," the president tweeted.

Profile photo, opens profile page on Twitter in a new tab
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Tonight, @FLOTUS and I tested positive for COVID-19. We will begin our quarantine and recovery process immediately. We will get through this TOGETHER!
You worked hard for this Mr. President. Hope you enjoy every minute of it.
Remember, it's just the flu, a democrat hoax

I wasn't expecting such a cold-hearted response like this from you. It's funny how boards like this make the evil in people's heart shine brighter than a thousand suns.

I wonder if Trump still thinks it's a hoax?
There are two types of people who believe that Trump said the virus is a hoax.

Type 1 are people who don't really follow politics. They just heard the lie about Trump on the fake news or in casual conversation or something and never bothered to fact check it. They are not aware that the Democrats are such despicable lying immoral America hating scumbags that they would purposefully and relentlessly disseminate dangerous defamatory disinformation regarding COVID 19. They have only heard one side of the story and are a bit naive regarding exactly how fucking evil Democrats really are. It's simply unfathomable for them to believe that Democrats would stoop so low that they would spread such an unconscionable lie. A lie that has certainly caused an untold number of Americans to die a slow painful death drowning in their own bodily fluids.

Type 2 are low IQ individuals. TDS afflicted morons who do not possess the critical thinking skills necessary to fact check anything. They are feeble-minded individuals who's low IQ makes them extremely suggestable and therefore easily brainwashed by the fake news media via the simplest brainwashing technique. Repeated messaging. They will believe whatever lie about Trump has been told to them repeatedly, even after they have been informed of the truth. If they are told both the truth and a lie, they will believe whatever they heard most often. And in this case, they believe the lie because they were simply told the lie more often than the truth. In their simpleton minds, the lie becomes the truth. They're idiots.

You are not type 1. You have been informed on this very board that Trump never said that the virus was a hoax.
He said it was the Democrats' new hoax. Turns out, it wasn't a hoax. Turns out Democrats were spot on.

It will go away.
It will disappear miraculously.
Yup, just like it has for 99.98% of the people that have ever had it.
Not true for elderly folks.
Hence the 0.02%.
^^^ never listen to a rightard. Especially about issues regarding health.

In reality, there have been 4,949,281 total settled cases; with 4,736,621 recovered and 212,660 deaths.

That's 4.3%, not 0.02%.

Still a 96% survival rate. Stop spreading fear.

I wasn't expecting such a cold-hearted response like this from you. It's funny how boards like this make the evil in people's heart shine brighter than a thousand suns.
Oh, I was.

Republicans should not try to stop it; Dims will be Dims.

Just make sure it gets a lot of air time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back