Trump and Melania test positive for COVID-19

Status
Not open for further replies.
My prayers go up for the President and First Lady, that they have a healthy recovery.

President Donald Trump tweeted on his official social media account that he and the first lady had tested positive for coronavirus on Thursday evening.
"Tonight, @FLOTUS and I tested positive for COVID-19," the president tweeted.

Profile photo, opens profile page on Twitter in a new tab
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Tonight, @FLOTUS and I tested positive for COVID-19. We will begin our quarantine and recovery process immediately. We will get through this TOGETHER!
You worked hard for this Mr. President. Hope you enjoy every minute of it.
Remember, it's just the flu, a democrat hoax

I wasn't expecting such a cold-hearted response like this from you. It's funny how boards like this make the evil in people's heart shine brighter than a thousand suns.

Are you fucking kidding me? How many people did Trump's irresponsible "it's no worse then a flu" "I played it down, I always like to play it down" politiking killed?

I hope he recovers just fine, but this clown had karma long time coming.

Last edited:
My prayers go up for the President and First Lady, that they have a healthy recovery.

President Donald Trump tweeted on his official social media account that he and the first lady had tested positive for coronavirus on Thursday evening.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Tonight, @FLOTUS and I tested positive for COVID-19. We will begin our quarantine and recovery process immediately. We will get through this TOGETHER!

I wasn't expecting such a cold-hearted response like this from you. It's funny how boards like this make the evil in people's heart shine brighter than a thousand suns.

A thousand suns? Now you're just being silly.

It will go away.
It will disappear miraculously.
Yup, just like it has for 99.98% of the people that have ever had it.
Not true for elderly folks.
Hence the 0.02%.
^^^ never listen to a rightard. Especially about issues regarding health.

In reality, there have been 4,949,281 total settled cases; with 4,736,621 recovered and 212,660 deaths.

That's 4.3%, not 0.02%.
Wrong. Those don’t count serology tests that randomly tests the population to give us an idea of how many have had it and never knew about it. It shows that an estimated 23 million have had it, which puts the death rate at 0.01%. Also, the death rates are now MUCH lower than when this all first started. Many different treatments now are known.

OMG, Trump is quarantined in the WH residence until he is transferred elsewhere if the disease worsens. That rules him out from performing the full scope of Presidential duties.

VP Pence has been in contact with Trump and Hope Hicks and will be quarantined for a min. of 14 days in the VP residence and can't perform any Presidential duties for at least 14 days.

The Prez & VP will both be unable to perform Presidential duties for at least 14 days. The next person in succession to take over the President's duties would be the Speaker of the House. We might see Nancy sitting in the Oval Office for a bit! Who knows?
Wrong again... Trump can perform all of his duties from the WH..
If Trump is quarantined [ISOLATED] in the WH Prez residence, how in the fuck can he get down to the Situation Room if he's FORCED TO BE ISOLATED within the Residence if NK, China or even Great White Canada attack? Does your dumb ass know what the reason Amendment XXV was added to the Constitution? It was for situations like this you bloody fool!

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Oh, I was.

Republicans should not try to stop it; Dims will be Dims.

Just make sure it gets a lot of air time.

I'm not going to make it part of my sig, but you can put it on yours. Plenty of air time. :D

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Are you fucking kidding me? How many people did Trump's irresponsible "I played it down, I always like to play it down" rhetoric got killed?

I hope he recovers just fine, but this clown had karma long time coming.

Don't lie to me.

It will go away.
Except it hasn't disappeared in the people who got it. Many will continue having chronic health problems because of the virus.
How many?
Enough to know that COVID19 causes lifetime damage. Do a search and learn.
In other words you’ve got no scientific numbers to back your claim.

Why am I not surprised?

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Well, they say the UV light kills corona. I scoured the galaxy for those other 999 suns, damn it! REVERE ME!

OMG, Trump is quarantined in the WH residence until he is transferred elsewhere if the disease worsens. That rules him out from performing the full scope of Presidential duties.

VP Pence has been in contact with Trump and Hope Hicks and will be quarantined for a min. of 14 days in the VP residence and can't perform any Presidential duties for at least 14 days.

The Prez & VP will both be unable to perform Presidential duties for at least 14 days. The next person in succession to take over the President's duties would be the Speaker of the House. We might see Nancy sitting in the Oval Office for a bit! Who knows?
If Trump is quarantined [ISOLATED] in the WH Prez residence, how in the fuck can he get down to the Situation Room if he's FORCED TO BE ISOLATED within the Residence if NK, China or even Great White Canada attack? Does your dumb ass know what the reason Amendment XXV was added to the Constitution? It was for situations like this you bloody fool!
Why does he need to be in the Situation room? And why can’t he go there if he wants? As long as he wears a mask and everyone else does, what’s the problem?

Social distancing and masks don’t work? Is that what you are claiming?

You are unwise to downplay this. Joe Biden is 78 and he has not been infected yet. That's because he has followed the directions of the experts. trump is not superman, he could die from this. I hope he doesn't but time is up for magical thinking.
Biden hid in his basement

that is not practical for men with responsibilities to uphold

being president for instance

imagine having a old, weak, frightened little rabbit in the oval office making decisions for the nation and you have joe biden
Biden did not hide anywhere and I am quite sure Biden won't be Putins bitch. Biden has sat in the situation room before. Those like you seem to forget that.

I can see this playing itself out in several ways. Just as many good as bad.

It's a wash.

For everyone except for those in the futures game, that is.
Well, the people in Wisconsin can breath a sigh of relief, there won't be any rallies

Trump can phone it in via a jumbo tron and still draw a bigger crowd than Bi-dumb.

Bi-smart-enough-to-not-get-covid? Thats who you are talking about, right?

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Well, they say the UV light kills corona. I scoured the galaxy for those other 999 suns, damn it! REVERE ME!

In reality, I had to raid Galactus' refrigerator for those suns.

YOUR MASK DOESN'T STOP THE VIRUS SPREAD!

Trump used to say that too. Now he has it.
Your mask cannot stop it... This virus is <0.1 microns in size and N-95 masks are 1.5 microns filtration. The major mode of transmission is hand touches surface, hand touches face, eyes, nose, or mouth. Air borne is about 7th on the list of ways to contract this.

Yea? Tell me more about your medical degrees.
I am trained in biological warfare. Everything I have stated can be backed up with medical fact.
LOL

Well then you should contact the CDC and inform them they have it all wrong.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Are you fucking kidding me? How many people did Trump's irresponsible "it's no worse then a flu" "I played it down, I always like to play it down" politiking killed?
I'll bite.

How many?

Dum dum, that is called a rhetorical question, I'm not asking for an actual count.

Trump consistently downplayed the risk instead of leveling with the people, consistently failed to prepare this country for the the virus he knew was damn serious, consistenly contradicted sound prevenetative advice. Hell, just at the debate he was making fun of Biden for too much mask wearing....while probably spewing Covid particles into the air.

Last edited:
It will go away.
Except it hasn't disappeared in the people who got it. Many will continue having chronic health problems because of the virus.
How many?
Enough to know that COVID19 causes lifetime damage. Do a search and learn.
In other words you’ve got no scientific numbers to back your claim.

Why am I not surprised?
In other words you are too lazy to search and find out.

Why am I not surprised?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back