Trump and Melania test positive for COVID-19

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will go away.
It will disappear miraculously.
Yup, just like it has for 99.98% of the people that have ever had it.
Not true for elderly folks.
Your wrong... Left tard...

Even those over 70, with comorbidities, have a survival rate above 99.5% today..
Haven't you already made a big enough fool of yourself? At any rate, no thanks, I'll trust the actual numbers, not the ones you make up.

Biden's new meme is Typhoid Mary. He wears those germ laden masks and is spreading Covid.

My prayers go up for the President and First Lady, that they have a healthy recovery.

President Donald Trump tweeted on his official social media account that he and the first lady had tested positive for coronavirus on Thursday evening.
"Tonight, @FLOTUS and I tested positive for COVID-19," the president tweeted.

Profile photo, opens profile page on Twitter in a new tab
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Tonight, @FLOTUS and I tested positive for COVID-19. We will begin our quarantine and recovery process immediately. We will get through this TOGETHER!
You worked hard for this Mr. President. Hope you enjoy every minute of it.
Remember, it's just the flu, a democrat hoax

I wasn't expecting such a cold-hearted response like this from you. It's funny how boards like this make the evil in people's heart shine brighter than a thousand suns.

Are you fucking kidding me? How many people did Trump's irresponsible "I played it down, I always like to play it down" rhetoric got killed?

I hope he recovers just fine, but this clown had karma long time coming.

Don't lie to me.

What the f is that supposed to mean?

Are you fucking kidding me? How many people did Trump's irresponsible "it's no worse then a flu" "I played it down, I always like to play it down" politiking killed?
Trump was right not to panic the financial markets which would have caused a crash.

Are you fucking kidding me? How many people did Trump's irresponsible "it's no worse then a flu" "I played it down, I always like to play it down" politiking killed?
I'll bite.

How many?

Dum dum, that is called a rhetorical question, I'm not asking for an actual count.

Trump consistently downplayed the risk instead of leveling with the people, consistently failed to prepare this country for the the virus he knew was damn serious, consistenly contradicted sound prevenetative advice. Hell, just at the debate he was making fun of Biden at the debate for too much mask wearing....while probably spewing Covid particles into the air.

You claimed that MANY people died as the result of Trump's words.

Give us a verifiable number.

How many?

In that around a thousand Americans are dying a day from this virus, and 8 in 10 are elderly, I'll let you do the math as to the presidents odds of surviving this virus.

He goes on a ventilator.... he's history.
Never happen to Trum but, if you are elderly in a nursing home in New York, Andrew Cuomo the old people's executioner will make sure you die of Covid.

I'll bite.

How many?

Dum dum, that is called a rhetorical question, I'm not asking for an actual count.

Trump consistently downplayed the risk instead of leveling with the people, consistently failed to prepare this country for the the virus he knew was damn serious, consistenly contradicted sound prevenetative advice. Hell, just at the debate he was making fun of Biden at the debate for too much mask wearing....while probably spewing Covid particles into the air.

How many?

211,805 as of Oct 1, 2020 at 11:27 GMT.

My prayers go up for the President and First Lady, that they have a healthy recovery.

President Donald Trump tweeted on his official social media account that he and the first lady had tested positive for coronavirus on Thursday evening.
"Tonight, @FLOTUS and I tested positive for COVID-19," the president tweeted.

Profile photo, opens profile page on Twitter in a new tab
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Tonight, @FLOTUS and I tested positive for COVID-19. We will begin our quarantine and recovery process immediately. We will get through this TOGETHER!
You worked hard for this Mr. President. Hope you enjoy every minute of it.
Remember, it's just the flu, a democrat hoax

I wasn't expecting such a cold-hearted response like this from you. It's funny how boards like this make the evil in people's heart shine brighter than a thousand suns.

Are you fucking kidding me? How many people did Trump's irresponsible "I played it down, I always like to play it down" rhetoric got killed?

I hope he recovers just fine, but this clown had karma long time coming.

Don't lie to me.

What the f is that supposed to mean?

Exactly what it's supposed to mean. Your well wishes are hollow.

Nobody uses "get well" and "karma" in the same sentence, especially when expressing sympathy for someone.

If Pence also gets the virus - will Nancy Pelosi become president? Karma...

Fuck you Lakhota.
It could happen. If the 25th Amendment is invoked and Pence is president while Impeached Trump is too sick to carry out his duties... then Pence catches it and becomes too sick to carry out presidential duties...

... you know who's next in line.... President Pelosi. And her very first official order of business.... you guessed it... withdraw Barrett's nomination for the Supreme Court and nominate a hard left Liberal.

If Pence also gets the virus - will Nancy Pelosi become president? Karma...

Fuck you Lakhota.
It could happen. If the 25th Amendment is invoked and Pence is president while Impeached Trump is too sick to carry out his duties... then Pence catches it and becomes too sick to carry out presidential duties...

... you know who's next in line.... President Pelosi. And her very first official order of business.... you guessed it... withdraw Barrett's nomination for the Supreme Court and nominate a hard left Liberal.

Are you seriously hoping the president dies from the virus?

Watch your tone.

Trump was right not to panic the financial markets which would have caused a crash.

Horseshit, markets know damn well what covid is by now...where is the crash?

Covid is a FULLY PREVENTABLE DISEASE. And when our president plays it down for months and months and months he caused more people to be careless, get infected, and yes, die.

“My dad was a healthy 65-year-old,” she said on the broadcast. “His only preexisting condition was trusting Donald Trump, and for that he paid with his life.”

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
It will go away.
It will disappear miraculously.
Yup, just like it has for 99.98% of the people that have ever had it.
Not true for elderly folks.
Hence the 0.02%.
^^^ never listen to a rightard. Especially about issues regarding health.

In reality, there have been 4,949,281 total settled cases; with 4,736,621 recovered and 212,660 deaths.

That's 4.3%, not 0.02%.
Wrong. Those don’t count serology tests that randomly tests the population to give us an idea of how many have had it and never knew about it. It shows that an estimated 23 million have had it, which puts the death rate at 0.01%. Also, the death rates are now MUCH lower than when this all first started. Many different treatments now are known.
LOLOL

Why stop at 23 million if you're gonna make up numbers? Just say a trillion people have had it and the death rate is near 0%.

I'll bite.

How many?

How many?

211,805 as of Oct 1, 2020 at 11:27 GMT.

How many deaths are the Chi-Coms responsible for?

And I've no doubt he's scared shitless.

He knows what this virus does, who it effects and the odds of someone his age surviving it.

• Thanks
I'll bite.

How many?

How many?

If you weren't so damn silly you'd know that this is not a specific, verfiable number.

• Thanks
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back