Trump and Melania test positive for COVID-19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or, trump and pence could live longer than biden and pelosi
Biden has more to fear from this news than Trump, I think.

Biden was exposed to COVID19 during the debate, as COVID can spread over a considerable distance indoors.

I will pray for Biden and his wife jill as well, as I dont think the odds are very good for Joe to survive COVID19.

It will go away.
It will disappear miraculously.
Yup, just like it has for 99.98% of the people that have ever had it.
Not true for elderly folks.
Hence the 0.02%.
^^^ never listen to a rightard. Especially about issues regarding health.

In reality, there have been 4,949,281 total settled cases; with 4,736,621 recovered and 212,660 deaths.

That's 4.3%, not 0.02%.
:icon_rolleyes:

A hell of a lot more than 5 million Americans have been infected with the virus, dumbass.

"The true number of coronavirus cases in the U.S. could be anywhere from six to 24 times higher than the confirmed number of cases, depending on location, according to a large federal study that relied on data from 10 U.S. cities and states.

The vast majority of Americans, however, are still vulnerable to Covid-19.

The study, published Tuesday in JAMA Internal Medicine, relied on serological tests — blood screens that search for antibodies to the virus and that determine whether someone was previously infected. They are different from diagnostic tests, which only detect people who currently have the virus, called SARS-CoV-2.

Overall, an estimated 1% of people in the San Francisco Bay Area have had Covid-19, while 6.9% of people in New York City have, according to the paper’s authors, who included researchers at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and state health departments. In seven of the 10 sites, the estimated number of cases was 10 times the number of reported cases."

Last edited:
He's 74.
He's fat.
He's out of shape.
He's fucked.
Trump is on top of the situation, he is fully aware of the drugs he can take to cure himself of coronavirus.

You mean like hydroxy? :rolleyes:

Didn't help Hermain Cain and Trump's own brother, did it?
Let's see what happens. If Pres. Trump lives. Then it means that Hydroxy works. And if it works, I'm going to run across the border to buy me a few bottles, since Mexico has been selling it over the counter for years.

Meaning Americans who managed their personal lives well enough to have good health insurance should be denied the treatment they earned?
shame on you
You asking a Democrat to feel shame is a tall order, friend.

It will go away.
It will disappear miraculously.
Yup, just like it has for 99.98% of the people that have ever had it.
Not true for elderly folks.
Hence the 0.02%.
^^^ never listen to a rightard. Especially about issues regarding health.

In reality, there have been 4,949,281 total settled cases; with 4,736,621 recovered and 212,660 deaths.

That's 4.3%, not 0.02%.
:icon_rolleyes:

A hell of a lot more than 5 million Americans have been infected with the virus, dumbass.
I never said only 5 million have been infected. Looks like it's time for you to change the batteries in your brain.

If he gets sick, let him go over to GW Hospital and sit in the ER waiting room.
Meaning Americans who managed their personal lives well enough to have good health insurance should be denied the treatment they earned?

shame on you
So if every single American had good health insurance, the US system could handle it? Is that what you really think? Really?

Who cares. Once the virus became a pandemic, it was incumbent on the president to take those necessary steps to mitigate the effects of this virus on the U.S.

Dude you had better do some research and get your dates lined up...
POTUS was shutting down borders due to the wuflu in Jan.
Joe and the Ho called him racist for stopping all Chinese visitors on Jan 31

First got the news of this on tiktok where a Trump supporter did a ton of screen shots of the left all giddy over this.

Vile creatures who cannot be allowed in any political office in Washington

Yeah, I saw some really ugly responses. But then again I think their response to the whole covid thing from the start has been as low and vile as it gets. Politicizing the hell out of something that people with more than 2 brain cells to rub together realized long ago was another fake "crisis", but they go along with it, knowingly or not, for political purposes.

Prolly not. Impeached Trump is COVID-19 positive and Nancy's not.
Do you believe that you and biden and pelosi will never catch the chinese disease?
Of course not, which is why I never said any such nonsense. Can you argue what posters actually say or do you have to make shit up like that?

So if every single American had good health insurance, the US system could handle it? Is that what you really think? Really?
Sure, why not?

the system can handle everyone with good health insurance

if more people had provided for themselves along the way the system would have grown for them too

First got the news of this on tiktok where a Trump supporter did a ton of screen shots of the left all giddy over this.

Yeah, I saw some really ugly responses. But then again I think their response to the whole covid thing from the start has been as low and vile as it gets. Politicizing the hell out of something that people with more than 2 brain cells to rub together realized long ago was another fake "crisis", but they go along with it, knowingly or not, for political purposes.
WTF??

You think this is a fake crisis?

:cuckoo:

WTF??

You think this is a fake crisis?

:cuckoo:

It's already been established that the numbers are a total joke. You need to turn off the idiot box and get out more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back