Trump and Melania test positive for COVID-19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump’s COVID-19 diagnoses is the consequence of a WH engaged in reckless, irresponsible behavior during a pandemic – where the wearing of masks was shunned, social distancing not practiced, and the health and safety guidelines ignored.

As a result of this administration’s willful ignorance and utter incompetence, the president has been hospitalized, other WH staff have been likewise infected, and scores of other individuals have been placed at needless risk.

Indeed, we continue to receive reports of individuals who have come into contact with Trump being infected with COVID-19.

This administration is clearly incapable of sound, responsible governance.

Really? Like Denmark shunned masks? Sweden shunned masks?

You do realize that everything we know, suggests masks are not effective.... you know that, right?

Masks are not to protect the wearer. They are extremely useful in protecting people from the person wearing the mask. The most common means of transmission is frankly spittle. When you speak hundreds or even thousands of tiny droplets of spittle are launched. At least if you are human it is. The masks catch a hell of a lot of this spittle.

Picture it this way. Omaha Beach on D-day. We have all seen the pictures and movies. We can barely imagine the horror of that day. Now imagine that day with half as many machine guns firing on our troops. More troops get off the beach alive right? So if everyone is wearing a mask the reduction in produced droplets of spittle infected with COVID is at least cut in half.

These are similar to the masks worn by the surgical team in a sterile environment trying to remove your head from your ass. Why don’t they shrug and say it is no use since the masks do not stop the virus particles?

Masks are not to protect the wearer. They are extremely useful in protecting people from the person wearing the mask.

Then you didn't read the article. The whole point of the article was that they tested a person who had Covid-19, and were sick, and they had the mask on.

What they found is that Covid-19 was still released into the environment. The masks did nothing. That was whole entire point of the article, if you had read it. There was zero evidence that even surgical masks prevented the spread, let alone the N95.

As for your link.... did you read your link? It's ridiculous. "but that nearly all these droplets were blocked when the mouth was covered by a damp washcloth."

Really? Damp washclothes? First, no kidding. Having a damp cloth over your mouth, like you are being water boarded, does reduce covid-19 dropplets being released.

Please show me the number of people wearing damp face masks? I'll help you out. The number is somewhere below one.

No one is walking around with damp face masks, so using that as a reason to say masks work is idiotic.

Another study of people who had influenza or the common cold found that wearing a surgical mask significantly reduced the amount of these respiratory viruses emitted in droplets and aerosols.

Which begs a huge question if you read the data. According to this data, influenza is getting through the masks far more than Common Cold Covid. (notice they did not test Covid-19 specifically, just other corona illnesses).

So influenza is getting through the mask.... but influenza is far less contagious than Covid-19, which the mask prevents. Yet we already know Covid is far more contagious than influenza.

See a problem there sparky? Influenza is making it through the masks, but influenza is less contagious than Covid-19. That means one of two things... either the primary method of transmission is not through coughing and breathing, thus the masks are pointless, or the test is bad, and they are simply not detecting the virus being transmitted. Because we know for a fact that Covid-19 is far more contagious, and yet Influenza according to that research is more contagious.

A recent study published in Health Affairs, for example, compared the COVID-19 growth rate before and after mask mandates in 15 states and the District of Columbia. It found that mask mandates led to a slowdown in daily COVID-19 growth rate, which became more apparent over time. The first five days after a mandate, the daily growth rate slowed by 0.9 percentage-points compared to the five days prior to the mandate; at three weeks, the daily growth rate had slowed by 2 percentage-points.

Now this is ridiculous. This is just shockingly dumb.

You know what else happened at exactly the same time as the mask mandates? And I mean the EXACT SAME TIME....? The lock down. Stopping large meetings, and large social gatherings.

I don't know of a single state anywhere, that has zero lock down, zero restrictions, but promoted mask wearing alone.

So how do you even think you can tease out the effects of the lock down, and separate them from the effects of the mask wearing?

Of course you can't. Of course you can't! It is impossible. If they even attempt to claim they can, they are liars.

How do I know this? Denmark. Denmark actually discouraged use of masks. I don't see the Denmark had drastically higher death rates, or infection rates, than the rest of Europe, or the US.

So no. Dumb dumb dumb article.
First of all the study was focusing on a hospital environment, not usage by the general public. There is a huge difference. The study was making a comparison N95 respirator masks and surgical masks, certainly not what the general public wears. The viral load in covid 19 wards is far far greater than that of your neighborhood grocery or local restaurants so the masks to be used by the public do not need to be same as in hospitals. Since the viral load in retail establishments is likely to very low, a mask with only 40% or 50% efficiently is sufficient to drop the concentration of the virus to such low level that infection becomes very unlikely. Anything the public does to reduce concentration levels of the virus in public places will reduce infection and save lives.
EDITOR'S NOTE: The study upon which this article was based has since been retracted by the Annals of Internal Medicine. Here is the Retraction Notice.

Trump’s COVID-19 diagnoses is the consequence of a WH engaged in reckless, irresponsible behavior during a pandemic – where the wearing of masks was shunned, social distancing not practiced, and the health and safety guidelines ignored.

As a result of this administration’s willful ignorance and utter incompetence, the president has been hospitalized, other WH staff have been likewise infected, and scores of other individuals have been placed at needless risk.

Indeed, we continue to receive reports of individuals who have come into contact with Trump being infected with COVID-19.

This administration is clearly incapable of sound, responsible governance.

Really? Like Denmark shunned masks? Sweden shunned masks?

You do realize that everything we know, suggests masks are not effective.... you know that, right?

Masks are not to protect the wearer. They are extremely useful in protecting people from the person wearing the mask. The most common means of transmission is frankly spittle. When you speak hundreds or even thousands of tiny droplets of spittle are launched. At least if you are human it is. The masks catch a hell of a lot of this spittle.

Picture it this way. Omaha Beach on D-day. We have all seen the pictures and movies. We can barely imagine the horror of that day. Now imagine that day with half as many machine guns firing on our troops. More troops get off the beach alive right? So if everyone is wearing a mask the reduction in produced droplets of spittle infected with COVID is at least cut in half.

These are similar to the masks worn by the surgical team in a sterile environment trying to remove your head from your ass. Why don’t they shrug and say it is no use since the masks do not stop the virus particles?

Masks are not to protect the wearer. They are extremely useful in protecting people from the person wearing the mask.

Then you didn't read the article. The whole point of the article was that they tested a person who had Covid-19, and were sick, and they had the mask on.

What they found is that Covid-19 was still released into the environment. The masks did nothing. That was whole entire point of the article, if you had read it. There was zero evidence that even surgical masks prevented the spread, let alone the N95.

As for your link.... did you read your link? It's ridiculous. "but that nearly all these droplets were blocked when the mouth was covered by a damp washcloth."

Really? Damp washclothes? First, no kidding. Having a damp cloth over your mouth, like you are being water boarded, does reduce covid-19 dropplets being released.

Please show me the number of people wearing damp face masks? I'll help you out. The number is somewhere below one.

No one is walking around with damp face masks, so using that as a reason to say masks work is idiotic.

Another study of people who had influenza or the common cold found that wearing a surgical mask significantly reduced the amount of these respiratory viruses emitted in droplets and aerosols.

Which begs a huge question if you read the data. According to this data, influenza is getting through the masks far more than Common Cold Covid. (notice they did not test Covid-19 specifically, just other corona illnesses).

So influenza is getting through the mask.... but influenza is far less contagious than Covid-19, which the mask prevents. Yet we already know Covid is far more contagious than influenza.

See a problem there sparky? Influenza is making it through the masks, but influenza is less contagious than Covid-19. That means one of two things... either the primary method of transmission is not through coughing and breathing, thus the masks are pointless, or the test is bad, and they are simply not detecting the virus being transmitted. Because we know for a fact that Covid-19 is far more contagious, and yet Influenza according to that research is more contagious.

A recent study published in Health Affairs, for example, compared the COVID-19 growth rate before and after mask mandates in 15 states and the District of Columbia. It found that mask mandates led to a slowdown in daily COVID-19 growth rate, which became more apparent over time. The first five days after a mandate, the daily growth rate slowed by 0.9 percentage-points compared to the five days prior to the mandate; at three weeks, the daily growth rate had slowed by 2 percentage-points.

Now this is ridiculous. This is just shockingly dumb.

You know what else happened at exactly the same time as the mask mandates? And I mean the EXACT SAME TIME....? The lock down. Stopping large meetings, and large social gatherings.

I don't know of a single state anywhere, that has zero lock down, zero restrictions, but promoted mask wearing alone.

So how do you even think you can tease out the effects of the lock down, and separate them from the effects of the mask wearing?

Of course you can't. Of course you can't! It is impossible. If they even attempt to claim they can, they are liars.

How do I know this? Denmark. Denmark actually discouraged use of masks. I don't see the Denmark had drastically higher death rates, or infection rates, than the rest of Europe, or the US.

So no. Dumb dumb dumb article.
First of all the study was focusing on a hospital environment, not usage by the general public. There is a huge difference. The study was making a comparison N95 respirator masks and surgical masks, certainly not what the general public wears. The viral load in covid 19 wards is far far greater than that of your neighborhood grocery or local restaurants so the masks to be used by the public do not need to be same as in hospitals. Since the viral load in retail establishments is likely to very low, a mask with only 40% or 50% efficiently is sufficient to drop the concentration of the virus to such low level that infection becomes very unlikely. Anything the public does to reduce concentration levels of the virus in public places will reduce infection and save lives.
EDITOR'S NOTE: The study upon which this article was based has since been retracted by the Annals of Internal Medicine. Here is the Retraction Notice.
Correct, masks don’t work

These fkwads think it will just disappear
Wow, you finally said something truthful... Impeached Trump is a "fkwad."

“Looks like by April, you know, in theory, when it gets a little warmer, it miraculously goes away.” ~ Impeached Trump
The fact that it's not going away should put the focus back on China, and our punishment on them for what they the Chinese have done to us and the world. This crap is unforgivable.
What punishment do you recommend?
Shut down all imports. That’s easy

You didn’t make an argument with link in reply to my comment. You did a lazy cop out insult for a reply. That’s a white flag buddy
You didn't comprehend. The CDC does not recommend masks for some folks and you'd be screaming like a stuck pig if people or baby died because Trump suggested wearing masks and some moron accidently aspixiated themselves or their child. Your game is "Orange Man Bad" that's all you have and have ever had. As I said you have 0 credibility. I also told you that such suggestions were NOT part of the Polio epidemic. We have even had TB epidemics and NONE of that was suggested, or required. You just hate Trump and it is obvious because you cannot seem to think rationally when it comes to all things Trump.
Orange man bad as you call it is exactly what is happening with the handling of this virus. You’re acting like I want Trump to make everybody wear masks all the tome no matter what, but that’s not the case. I want him to promote the safety protocol that his own task force recommends. He doesn’t do that. He in fact does the exact opposite as I’ve laid out. And look how that’s worked out. He’s in the hospital.

I get it. You are in a tough spot trying to defend Trump because he was obviously careless and put himself in compromising positions. It’s a horrible position to be in for you and it’s a shame that he put you in that position... it’s too bad that he didn’t promote safety from the beginning so his supporters could be on board pushing the RIGHT THING TO DO

Warning - Do not believe a word Donald's hand-picked White House doctor says.
Believe it when the Walter Reed doctors hold a presser.

Wut? We can't believe Impeached Trump's doctors? Since when?

harold-bornstein-ee3a654059def385.jpg

:D

DygkgBwXcAYg9Yu.jpg
On top of his age, having a BMI of 31.5 means he's obese -- one of the high risk comorbidity factors. This may not end well for him.

Of the two....biden better watch himself...........
Biden has been watching himself. Being safe, following guidelines. Trump has mocked him and now the most protected guy in the world has got himself and many of his minions infected. Also put Biden and his family at risk during that debate and then failed to give him a heads up. I’d be fucking pissed if I were Biden. Trump is a damn fool, this situation highlights his complete incompetence.
A president that can't protect himself, his family, nor his staff from the virus certainly can't protect the people. To have been successful, he would have had to care but he just didn't. He had one thing on his mind, winning an election. And as far as those that died, he expressed his feelings quite well, what will be will be.
Your a fool if you don't think this virus will run it's course.......or if you think the masks will stop it forever....if AT ALL......New York passed wear a mask or We'll beat you rules..............didn't stop it there now did it.

Corona Covid will run it's course.........isn't a damn thing you can do about it.............unless bitching and whining about it are the cure........lol
Masks don’t work. The evidence is the supposed count keeps rising.
:rofl:
You asked for links, but didn't read them when you got them, and CHOSE to stay, an ignoramus!

Par for the course!!!
Sure I read every link so far none says masks stop China’s flu. You all are zero for whatever
If masks do nothing to stop the virus, why are all these physicians wearing a mask? What the fuck leads you to b'lieve you know better than doctors?

gettyimages-1228868950_wide-c81541c12150f0af8b2e5b8dbbe2ffa4f2d8ceae.jpg
Exactly... I mean what do the top doctors in the world that are treating POTUS know. Bunch of idiots right?!
So, when the experts don’t align with you their assholes got it

There was no mask wearing in the 50's and 60's polio epidemic. I am old enough to have lived through it. No one was told to social distance or had their businesses and jobs shut down and basically taken away. You just don't like Trump and, from your posting history, waste a lot of time coming up with "Orange Man Bad" diatribes.
Polio virus was an intestinal virus, passed through fecal matter and spit, usually from dirty water...not airborne.

Shutting schools or businesses was not needed.

There was no mask wearing in the 50's and 60's polio epidemic. I am old enough to have lived through it. No one was told to social distance or had their businesses and jobs shut down and basically taken away. You just don't like Trump and, from your posting history, waste a lot of time coming up with "Orange Man Bad" diatribes.
Polio virus was an intestinal virus, passed through fecal matter and spit, usually from dirty water...not airborne.

Nor is it needed now

You didn’t make an argument with link in reply to my comment. You did a lazy cop out insult for a reply. That’s a white flag buddy
You didn't comprehend. The CDC does not recommend masks for some folks and you'd be screaming like a stuck pig if people or baby died because Trump suggested wearing masks and some moron accidently aspixiated themselves or their child. Your game is "Orange Man Bad" that's all you have and have ever had. As I said you have 0 credibility. I also told you that such suggestions were NOT part of the Polio epidemic. We have even had TB epidemics and NONE of that was suggested, or required. You just hate Trump and it is obvious because you cannot seem to think rationally when it comes to all things Trump.
Orange man bad as you call it is exactly what is happening with the handling of this virus. You’re acting like I want Trump to make everybody wear masks all the tome no matter what, but that’s not the case. I want him to promote the safety protocol that his own task force recommends. He doesn’t do that. He in fact does the exact opposite as I’ve laid out. And look how that’s worked out. He’s in the hospital.

I get it. You are in a tough spot trying to defend Trump because he was obviously careless and put himself in compromising positions. It’s a horrible position to be in for you and it’s a shame that he put you in that position... it’s too bad that he didn’t promote safety from the beginning so his supporters could be on board pushing the RIGHT THING TO DO
Virus man bad

1586562175910-gif.321870

DygkgBwXcAYg9Yu.jpg
On top of his age, having a BMI of 31.5 means he's obese -- one of the high risk comorbidity factors. This may not end well for him.

Biden has been watching himself. Being safe, following guidelines. Trump has mocked him and now the most protected guy in the world has got himself and many of his minions infected. Also put Biden and his family at risk during that debate and then failed to give him a heads up. I’d be fucking pissed if I were Biden. Trump is a damn fool, this situation highlights his complete incompetence.
A president that can't protect himself, his family, nor his staff from the virus certainly can't protect the people. To have been successful, he would have had to care but he just didn't. He had one thing on his mind, winning an election. And as far as those that died, he expressed his feelings quite well, what will be will be.
Your a fool if you don't think this virus will run it's course.......or if you think the masks will stop it forever....if AT ALL......New York passed wear a mask or We'll beat you rules..............didn't stop it there now did it.

Corona Covid will run it's course.........isn't a damn thing you can do about it.............unless bitching and whining about it are the cure........lol
Masks don’t work. The evidence is the supposed count keeps rising.
:rofl:
You asked for links, but didn't read them when you got them, and CHOSE to stay, an ignoramus!

Par for the course!!!
Sure I read every link so far none says masks stop China’s flu. You all are zero for whatever
If masks do nothing to stop the virus, why are all these physicians wearing a mask? What the fuck leads you to b'lieve you know better than doctors?

gettyimages-1228868950_wide-c81541c12150f0af8b2e5b8dbbe2ffa4f2d8ceae.jpg
<crickets>

OH I see, so now you are blaming Trump for the virus. FINALLY your TDS has turned you into a leftist, lock-step zombie!! :cuckoo: The safety protocol is promoted and mandated by individual States. I don't know how many times I have to tell you that until you stop obfuscating. Apparently you are no longer capable of comprehending.

Trump put himself in the same position as the American public. Most of us cannot lock ourselves in our basement like Slo-Joe where he cowardly sat while Trump was out meeting and greeting and executing his Presidential duties. Trump wants the country to open up, you and the Democrats want to use this virus as a means for political gain by keeping the country shut down and exacting as much economic pain and scare tactics on US as possible before the election. All for a virus with a 95% survival rate. You guys should be ashamed but, I fear, your shamelessness knows no bounds.

Nor is it needed now
Says who, you? :lol:

Depends on how bad it gets again...it could be needed.

If trumpets would just start following the mitigation guidance, wear masks, stay separated by at least 6ft to 10feet, wash hands frequently and no large gatherings, near all businesses could stay opened....And the economy could rock, the rock of rock!!

Says who, you? :lol:

Depends on how bad it gets again...it could be needed.

If trumpets would just start following the mitigation guidance, wear masks, stay separated by at least 6ft to 10feet, wash hands frequently and no large gatherings, near all businesses could stay opened....And the economy could rock, the rock of rock!!
So says many doctors and mental health experts. A virus with a 95% survival rate is not 'bad' but you believe the political hype for some reason. Most people DO follow their State's guidelines. In fact, some of the highest concentrations of the virus is in States with mask mandates. The U.S., as you know, is a vast continent with vastly different population densities. Anyone with half a brain can see that viruses spread the most in densely populated areas. Any President insisting on everyone in the U.S. in all areas should wear PPE all the time is not only unconstitutional but a very bad idea. Trump was exactly right to leave the mask wearing mandates to the States.

OH I see, so now you are blaming Trump for the virus. FINALLY your TDS has turned you into a leftist, lock-step zombie!! :cuckoo: The safety protocol is promoted and mandated by individual States. I don't know how many times I have to tell you that until you stop obfuscating. Apparently you are no longer capable of comprehending.

Trump put himself in the same position as the American public. Most of us cannot lock ourselves in our basement like Slo-Joe where he cowardly sat while Trump was out meeting and greeting and executing his Presidential duties. Trump wants the country to open up, you and the Democrats want to use this virus as a means for political gain by keeping the country shut down and exacting as much economic pain and scare tactics on US as possible before the election. All for a virus with a 95% survival rate. You guys should be ashamed but, I fear, your shamelessness knows no bounds.
I didn’t blame Trump for the virus. That’s a lie. I stop reading posts when I see the first lie so you wasted your time writing whatever else you had to say. Be honest and I’ll give proper consideration to what you have to say. Keep lying and I won’t

DygkgBwXcAYg9Yu.jpg

STFU you ignorant lying POS. Hey fuckwad, the moron Wallace wasn’t wearing a mask either and has NOT been tested. Your utter ignorance is no surprise. You are a damn fool spreading bullshit as usual. Go back to boing boing dot com. That suits you better liar.

THIS ^ is what happens when you drink and post :)
Don’t drink asshole. Try again lying loser. You’re pathetic.

DygkgBwXcAYg9Yu.jpg

STFU you ignorant lying POS. Hey fuckwad, the moron Wallace wasn’t wearing a mask either and has NOT been tested. Your utter ignorance is no surprise. You are a damn fool spreading bullshit as usual. Go back to boing boing dot com. That suits you better liar.

Parting is such sweet sorrow ya foul mouthed lout. :bye1: :bye1: :bye1:

Bring on the HydroxyChloroquine!

He took Hydroxichloroquine and erythromycin in May 20, 2020 as preventative maintenance. I guess it didn’t work.
You don't what he did, you only know what the media blows up your lying ass.
:lol: president Trump told the world himself, that he was doing hydroxychloroquine as a regiment, for preventative measures.

The press did not make it up, it was a corona virus press conference and Trump told the press himself...I watched it live.
It is only because he is the potus that he is sick,you obviously are clueless that he is sick now because of the strong possibility that he has been poisoned by the CiA and the corrupt media is passing it off as Covid related.hydroxyloroquine can’t be effective if someone is poisoning you.Lol.

every other patient not political as trump is,has been cured Einstein.lol

if he dies,facts will emerge the government murdered him and the lies of it being from Covid will be exposedBy independent news sources not controlled by the corporate controlled media. in this day and age,you can’t assassinate a president in broad daylight anymore with multiple shooters and lie and cover up the facts For over thirty years anymore That it was a lone gunman.in this day and age,there are too many cameras and cell phones.

Same as jfk,trump has been stepping on some powerful toes in Washington,he recently told the truth that no president ever has that wars are started for the defense contractors to make money.this is far too coincidental to happen at this time rightnow just shortly before the election especially sense for four years now the deep state trump has exposed,has been trying to get him out of office and has failed in every attempt.

oh and you mentioned him having the best of care at Walter reed hospital.actually that’s probably the worst place to go considering their history,I guess you are not aware how they participated in a phony autopsy report and coverup of the CIA,s murder of jfk.Lol

I am not so sure he even does have it,this could all be a clever ploy of his to get the sympathy vote from the undecided.

you mentioned

I thought you weren't a Trumper. :confused-84:
I’m not,I have been very critical of him in the past making lots of people mad around here but facts are facts and because of who the alternative is for potus,same as last time,I am voting for trump same as I did last time for the same reason because the alternative to Trump is five times worse.i hate to even think how many wars would be going on in the Mideast right now if the elite had their way and hitlery been elected as I feared would happen.

We had the most corrupt administration ever at the time under the clintons so it was a no brainer for me to vote for trump which was the first time I ever voted for a president sense I have always said both parties are corrupt and one in the same.i did so sense unlike every candidate in the past,trump was not a career politicians And I’m glad I did sense again,I hate toeven think of the thought of another Clinton in office, I will do so again as well ONLY because the alternative of Biden is five times worse the fact he went along with everything mass murdererKenyon president Obama did so again,same as last time,it’s a no brainer.

Now if the two choices were between trump and Gary Johnson,I would want nothing to do with trump But that’s not the choices obviously.

the fact that trump came out and told the truth that wars are started all the time so defense contractors can make money and he tore into our corrupt pentagon lately how they try and start wars around the world,I’m starting to like trump more and more now. I like him much better than all these evil motherfucker mass murdering monsters starting from Reagan all the way up to Obama I can say that much,that’s a no brainer especially sense he is the first president sense carter to NOT start any new wars for the elite.

only a fool would like all these trolls on this thread, would ignore how this is all too coincidental and too fishy that he just now gets this alleged deadly virus and Biden does not when he was near him recently just when the election is around the corner and hejust pissed off the elite a couple weeks ago telling the truth our corrupt government always starts wars so the defense contractors can profit from them.Does not take a genius to put two and two together that this is far too coincidental the timing of him getting this alleged deadly virus.he must be doing something right the fact he is starting to remind me a lot of our last great president jfk who was killed because he tried to stop wars from happening and also stepped on some very powerful toes in washington

There is a coup taking place again in Washington against a president obviously but this time they are not using bullets this time because they know even a stupid idiot would not fall for their lies again THIS time that a lone gunman did it,this is the modern way now to try and kill a president.
Trump got it because he he is running around like an idea ignoring all safety measures while Biden has acted safely and ironically has been mocked for weeks by Trump for doing so. Anybody with two eyes could see that Trump was playing with Fire so it was no surprise that he tested positive. All you out there that have been following his lead with the tough guy routine should learn a lesson from this
If Biden is positive next, then what ??? Oh wait, Trump did it of course.

I can hear Biden now "he just stood there breathing on me like, like, like a great big ole bear, and I couldn't get out the door, it was so terrifying mommy, i mean sister, I mean awwwwww come on mannnnnn you know what I mean, uh wait who are you again ?"

His wife then says "sigh, here we go again, Joe you're the president, and yes you just got back from hunting bears".
If Biden got it from the debate then hell yeah it’s Trumps fault. Are you kidding?! I’d be fucking pissed if I were Biden. He’s been taking care of himself and being safe and then pompous jackass comes in full of disease and mocks him for wearing a mask. How do you not understand how this thing works yet?! Unbelievable!
How do you not know how freedom of choice works ??? Do you think that you need to hold Bidens feeble hand, and guide him to every choice he makes ?? That's what many are hoping for in a Biden presidency.
Hold his hand? What are you talking about. I see a responsible leader acting appropriately during a pandemic who is healthy and I see a pompous ass acting wreckless during a pandemic who is now in the hospital. Their choices speak for themselves
Well get ready for the lock down of the century if Biden becomes (gag), the POTUS. You think Hitler was bad ? You ain't seen nothing yet. This country will spin out of control, and then back into control but in a Nazi kind of way... The possibility of wars will break out from within. It's gonna be everything the leftist have dreamed of. Becareful what you ask for, because you just might get it, then what ??
We are 6 months in under your plan and POTUS just got infected. Where would we be if we did a Hitler style lock down for 3 weeks back in March? It would have been gone in April. Think about it
You really typed that? You truly are a fucking idiot. Would have been gone in April? That has to be one of the dumbest statements you’ve ever made and that’s saying something. Do yourself favor and shut up. You’re embarrassing yourself.

DygkgBwXcAYg9Yu.jpg

Parting is such sweet sorrow ya foul mouthed lout. :bye1: :bye1: :bye1:
Yeah run away asshole. Foul mouthed? Check your own stupid meme asshole. Your surrender is recorded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back