Trump and racism

A real racist President would:
Invite the Muslim Brotherhood, La Raza and the BLM to the White House.
Volunteer to work for Louis Farakahn.
Say that Trayvon Martin would look like his son.
Go to Rev. Wrights racist church for 20 years.
BLM wants to KILL white people
BLM Anti-Trump Protest In Seattle: ‘We Need To Start Killing People’

Leftards like Tommy and Playtime got not time for that. THey need to talk shit on their enemies. BLM? They be strong in the struggle. Tommy and playtime will support them, right up until their get their own throats cut.

Maybe longer if haunting is a real thing.

^^^ triggered snowflake ^^^

Leftards like Tommy and Playtime got not time for that. THey need to talk shit on their enemies. BLM? They be strong in the struggle. Tommy and playtime will support them, right up until their get their own throats cut.

You know when you have defeated a Left Winger in a debate when they start accusing you of being a racist.

The racist BLM murdered 5 Dallas policemen and Democrats never had a single complaint
Well they didnt did they. Why do racists make stuff up ?

You ignorant cuck.

You know when you have defeated a Left Winger in a debate when they start accusing you of being a racist.
what has it been?
first collusion --hahahahahaha
then WAR with North Korea
then a misogynist
then they all fked up and jumped on the Smollet Wagon
now RACIST
hahahahahaha
I'm sure I've missed a lot
they've accused him of EVERYTHING

Standard Operating Procedure 2 for a libtard.

Step one. Act like a fucking piece of shit asshole.

Step two. when people get angry with you, because you are a fucking piece of shit asshole, act like there is something wrong with them.

Step three. Repeat.

There is nothing wrong, with me, not being civil to a fucking piece of shit asshole, like you. Fucker.

he & his father were sued for housing discrimination by the gov'ment back in the 70s, so that shows that he's been a racist for a very long time. however, i think that stephen miller is whispering in his ear to keep the hatred strong & flowing thru his veins.

https://www.clearinghouse.net/chDocs/public/FH-NY-0024-0034.pdf
unless you can prove they were directly involved, it proves nothing
..I'm waiting for your proof
= NOT racist--sorry ..not even close
......that's like saying the CEO of Royal Caribbean hates babies because a baby fell from their ship
If you don't understand it, don't be afraid or embarrassed to ask questions
https://www.hud.gov/sites/documents/15HUDVOBERMANCHARGE.PDF

Do you think it comes from the heart ?
Or is there somebody nudging him ,whispering in his ear and telling him this is the route he must take?

I actually think he is breaking up and the question is how much damage he can do before he is turfed out.

I know that this thread will invite the usual deflectors but does anyone really see his spew as acceptable.

When he gets re-elected will you spontaneously combust?

he & his father were sued for housing discrimination by the gov'ment back in the 70s, so that shows that he's been a racist for a very long time. however, i think that stephen miller is whispering in his ear to keep the hatred strong & flowing thru his veins.

......that's like saying the CEO of Royal Caribbean hates babies because a baby fell from their ship
There seems to be an orchestrated collective blindness on this issue. Its not an edifying spectacle and will only encourage more of the same. At least it gives Ms Rapinoe a break.

Trump Village Section I
that's NOT Donald Trump
hahhaha--your link proves MY point
hahahaha----EXACTLY like I said, Trump was not directly involved
plain and simple--not racist

), by refusing to grant Complainants' request to keep an emotional support animal
so they don't like people with dogs......?????!!!!!!
what?? racism???

Why do racists get offended when they are accused of racism ? I dont get it.
Why do idiot socks get offended when they are accused of being idiot socks?
Coming from the likes of you, the word racist has no meaning. As much as you throw the term, you folks have lost all credibility.

Racism, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder. Today, there are so many people who think everything is racist that it's hard to tell the BS from the cow shit. This Trump racist stuff may be BS or cow shit but it definitely isn't real.
Bullshit. What is happening is that we are seeing increased racism. Trumps racism is very real.

The racist BLM murdered 5 Dallas policemen and Democrats never had a single complaint
Well they didnt did they. Why do racists make stuff up ?

You ignorant cuck.

lol!!!! you quoting that tired alt right word whilst complaining that you are viewed as a racist is precious.... will you be yelling PEPE! next?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Standard Operating Procedure 2 for a libtard.

Step one. Act like a fucking piece of shit asshole.

Step two. when people get angry with you, because you are a fucking piece of shit asshole, act like there is something wrong with them.

Step three. Repeat.

There is nothing wrong, with me, not being civil to a fucking piece of shit asshole, like you. Fucker.

:abgg2q.jpg:your potty mouth needs rinsing...................

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Or is there somebody nudging him ,whispering in his ear and telling him this is the route he must take?

I actually think he is breaking up and the question is how much damage he can do before he is turfed out.

I know that this thread will invite the usual deflectors but does anyone really see his spew as acceptable.

I've been hearing this bullshit since he had the rally and still haven't heard what he has said that was racist, not that it matters a whit. Those 4 sluts should go back to where they came from and get a real job. Here in America, Tommy T, we have the first Amendment of the Constitution and Trump didn't violate it.

His entire speech was racist. If you are sitting on your ass thinking you need to hear a racial slur for something to be racist, you are sadly mistaken.

When he gets re-elected will you spontaneously combust?

lol... if he doesn't get re 'elected'... will you? is there anything your president can do to have lost your 'christian' support?

I'm going to laugh if Trump gets re elected. If that happens Trump supporters are going to learn the hardest lesson of their lives. These guys keep acting like a Trump win is a foregone conclusion and if he loses, these guys better find another forum.

Forum List

Back