Trump and racism

I'm going to laugh if Trump gets re elected. If that happens Trump supporters are going to learn the hardest lesson of their lives.

We know. Social Workers like you gonna launch a race war. You've already posted about this.

Do you think it comes from the heart ?
Or is there somebody nudging him ,whispering in his ear and telling him this is the route he must take?

I actually think he is breaking up and the question is how much damage he can do before he is turfed out.

I know that this thread will invite the usual deflectors but does anyone really see his spew as acceptable.

When he gets re-elected will you spontaneously combust?

lol... if he doesn't get re 'elected'... will you? is there anything your president can do to have lost your 'christian' support?

What do you mean, my "Christian" support? There are already things he has done that I don't support as a Christian, like have extramarital affairs. Um. There are a lot of thing *I* do that I don't support as a Christian. Newsflash: that's why Jesus had to come, because we are all sinners, every one. You think the church is full of hypocrites? Always room for one more, honey. We'll slide down the pew for ya.

I'm going to laugh if Trump gets re elected. If that happens Trump supporters are going to learn the hardest lesson of their lives.

We know. Social Workers like you gonna launch a race war. You've already posted about this.

Teaching is social work you dumb ass heifer. Now show everyone where I said I was going to launch a race war you lying b----.

Or is there somebody nudging him ,whispering in his ear and telling him this is the route he must take?

I actually think he is breaking up and the question is how much damage he can do before he is turfed out.

I know that this thread will invite the usual deflectors but does anyone really see his spew as acceptable.

lol... if he doesn't get re 'elected'... will you? is there anything your president can do to have lost your 'christian' support?

What do you mean, my "Christian" support? There are already things he has done that I don't support as a Christian, like have extramarital affairs. Um. There are a lot of thing *I* do that I don't support as a Christian. Newsflash: that's why Jesus had to come, because we are all sinners, every one. You think the church is full of hypocrites? Always room for one more, honey. We'll slide down the pew for ya.

You have bared false witness already this morning. So get right Pharisee.

You have already stated you are a social worker and we all know what you mean when you say Trump supporters will immediately regret their vote. You have hinted before at this race war and as soon as you're called out on it, you cry like the coward you are.

Also, I love it when men start calling women "heifers" and other names like that. Leftist men, I mean. Should I cry about misogyny and the patriarchy? Oh but we all know you're the FIRST to turn on your own Orthodoxy, like calling black conservatives Uncle Toms and women who disagree with you foul names.

We know. We know how rotten your souls are. Believe us.

oh my... you sound a little curt. so let's see... his defiling his marriage bed several times... check.

locking up the Christian 'stranger' & allowing them to sit in their own filth for weeks.... check.

allowing the 14th amendment to erode because... well.... perhaps because *y'all* feel icky about it.... check.

hmmmm.... what about abortion, suzy Q? if the pussy grabber suddenly turned a 180, & favored the right to choose, because it benefited him politically to do so
(like he always does).... would that be the trick? or would you sell out again?

as far as sitting in yer church? lol.... no thanx.

i prefer to follow matthew 6: 5-11.

A real racist President would:
Invite the Muslim Brotherhood, La Raza and the BLM to the White House.
Volunteer to work for Louis Farakahn.
Say that Trayvon Martin would look like his son.
Go to Rev. Wrights racist church for 20 years.
BLM wants to KILL white people
BLM Anti-Trump Protest In Seattle: ‘We Need To Start Killing People’
The racist BLM murdered 5 Dallas policemen and Democrats never had a single complaint
Well they didnt did they. Why do racists make stuff up ?

You ignorant cuck.

lol!!!! you quoting that tired alt right word whilst complaining that you are viewed as a racist is precious.... will you be yelling PEPE! next?

The word was called for, by his actions.

Your statement makes no sense. Run along, go play in traffic.

oh my... you sound a little curt. so let's see... his defiling his marriage bed several times... check.

locking up the Christian 'stranger' & allowing them to sit in their own filth for weeks.... check.

allowing the 14th amendment to erode because... well.... perhaps because *y'all* feel icky about it.... check.

hmmmm.... what about abortion, suzy Q? if the pussy grabber suddenly turned a 180, & favored the right to choose, because it benefited him politically to do so

I love the Judgmental Church Lady routine you old ladies have taken on these days. Humorless old scolds, the lot of you. I'm serious. If you look at the old ladies wearing pussy hats at the Women's Marches, that's what you see. Today's Scolding Uptight Grandmas, now scolding but liberals.

It makes me laugh every blessed day. Let me tell you something. We go to our evangelical church to escape it...and laugh

I'm going to laugh if Trump gets re elected. If that happens Trump supporters are going to learn the hardest lesson of their lives. These guys keep acting like a Trump win is a foregone conclusion and if he loses, these guys better find another forum.

Your direct words:

"If that happens Trump supporters are going to learn THE HARDEST LESSON OF THEIR LIVES."

Taken in context with your other posts we KNOW what that means

The racist BLM murdered 5 Dallas policemen and Democrats never had a single complaint
Well they didnt did they. Why do racists make stuff up ?

You ignorant cuck.

lol!!!! you quoting that tired alt right word whilst complaining that you are viewed as a racist is precious.... will you be yelling PEPE! next?

The word was called for, by his actions.

Your statement makes no sense. Run along, go play in traffic.

PEPE! the chant of the incel....

I love the Judgmental Church Lady routine you old ladies have taken on these days. Humorless old scolds, the lot of you. I'm serious. If you look at the old ladies wearing pussy hats at the Women's Marches, that's what you see. Today's Scolding Uptight Grandmas, now scolding but liberals.

It makes me laugh every blessed day. Let me tell you something. We go to our evangelical church to escape it...and laugh

meow........................... hiss.......................... lol, you need to sharpen them thar claws, suzy.... they ain't doin' you much good these days.

however, don't think i haven't noticed your non reply about abortion. how much does your soul cost & is there a tariff on it? :lmao:

meow........................... hiss.......................... lol, you need to sharpen them thar claws, suzy.... they ain't doin' you much good these days.

however, don't think i haven't noticed your non reply about abortion. how much does your soul cost & is there a tariff on it? :lmao:

Oh sweetheart I didn't even read your screed. You're too busy feeling righteous and being the Uptight Church Lady. You do that; you've all gotten so good at it.

spweh.jpg

You have already stated you are a social worker and we all know what you mean when you say Trump supporters will immediately regret their vote. You have hinted before at this race war and as soon as you're called out on it, you cry like the coward you are.

Also, I love it when men start calling women "heifers" and other names like that. Leftist men, I mean. Should I cry about misogyny and the patriarchy? Oh but we all know you're the FIRST to turn on your own Orthodoxy, like calling black conservatives Uncle Toms and women who disagree with you foul names.

I have NEVER advocated for a race war. And you will get called a heifer every time you lie. You can cry about what you want but that's a word my mom taught me. All black conservatives aren't sellouts but I bet the ines you support are. Do you even know why we consider such people sellouts? And don't try that shit about thinking independently when they are repeating white racist stereotypes of blacks.

You are the one with the dark soul and with all of what you said, you could not provide one post where I have advocated for race war. You are low, and you are scum unworthy of being given the high title of woman. And that is why you got called a lying heifer.

I have NEVER advocated for a race war. And you will get called a heifer every time you lie. You can cry about what you want but that's a word my mom taught me. All black conservatives aren't sellouts but I bet the ines you support are. Do you even know why we consider such people sellouts? And don't try that shit about thinking independently when they are repeating white racist stereotypes of blacks.

You are the one with the dark soul and with all of what you said, you could not provide one post where I have advocated for race war. You are low, and you are scum unworthy of being given the high title of woman. And that is why you got called a lying heifer.

Your post right here. Sentence one: "died FIGHTING". Sentence two: "We are all going to die from something." Sentence three: "I don't think you are prepared to face PEOPLE LIKE US." Sentence four: "WHITES LIKE YOU don't fare well against people unafraid to die."

The meaning, I assure you, is crystal clear. And I was far from the only one in the thread who saw you agitating. So turn down the gaslight

I descend from people who have died fighting against fakes like you who thought they could determine what America is. We all are going to die from something. I don't think you are prepared to face people like us. Whites like you don't fare well against people unafraid to die.

What would have happened if Obama had told the birthers in congress to go back to Europe?

Matthew 6:5-11 5"And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 6But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you. 7And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words. 8Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him. 9"This, then, is how you should pray: "'Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name, 10your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. 11Give us today our daily bread.

Sue, your version of Christianity is fake news.

Last thing: I am just going to leave you to trip all over the notion that we IDOLIZE Trump. YOU had the fainting harpies at the Obama rallies. YOU had Obama surrounded literally by a halo with the mantra Hope and Change, like Jesus. YOU had Obama with the fake Greek columns. But in true Leftist form, you really think Trump is our idol. No honey. That's your bag. Obama had no platform or changed his completely but he had that dreamy crease in his pants and wasn't Michelle so fashionable???

Matthew 6:5-11 5"And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 6But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you. 7And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words. 8Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him. 9"This, then, is how you should pray: "'Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name, 10your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. 11Give us today our daily bread.

Sue, your version of Christianity is fake news.

Got sad news for you IM2. You are not ACTUALLY Jesus Christ. You are not ACTUALLY sitting on the Judgment Throne. You don't actually get to judge.

Sorry to break that to you today.

One thing's for sure, though, SJW sure are heavy on the JUDGMENT

Your post right here. Sentence one: "died FIGHTING". Sentence two: "We are all going to die from something." Sentence three: "I don't think you are prepared to face PEOPLE LIKE US." Sentence four: "WHITES LIKE YOU don't fare well against people unafraid to die."

The meaning, I assure you, is crystal clear. And I was far from the only one in the thread who saw you agitating. So turn down the gaslight

I descend from people who have died fighting against fakes like you who thought they could determine what America is. We all are going to die from something. I don't think you are prepared to face people like us. Whites like you don't fare well against people unafraid to die.

What would have happened if Obama had told the birthers in congress to go back to Europe?

And here is where you get called a lying bitch.

We believe we do and we are willing to fight and die for it.
Is your ilk?

Do you recognize this post? It's the one I was responding to. In classic fake Christian white identity style, you ignored that to lie about me advocating for a race war. You are a disingenuous piece of trash.

Last thing: I am just going to leave you to trip all over the notion that we IDOLIZE Trump. YOU had the fainting harpies at the Obama rallies. YOU had Obama surrounded literally by a halo with the mantra Hope and Change, like Jesus. YOU had Obama with the fake Greek columns. But in true Leftist form, you really think Trump is our idol. No honey. That's your bag. Obama had no platform or changed his completely but he had that dreamy crease in his pants and wasn't Michelle so fashionable???

They can't seem to separate politically supporting someone from hero worshiping someone,

so, when they see US politically support someone, they assume that we are the same as them.

Or, they are just assholes.

And here is where you get called a lying bitch.

We believe we do and we are willing to fight and die for it.
Is your ilk?

Do you recognize this post? It's the one I was responding to. In classic fake Christian white identity style, you ignored that to lie about me advocating for a race war. You are a disingenuous piece of trash.

Right, and instead of not respond or back down or at best, say, "not unless we are attacked", you escalated and REPEATED the vitriol here. In fact what exactly DID you mean in your post here, the threat that if we re-elect Trump we will regret it immediately, in light of what you posted above? How would YOU have taken it if we were posting that nonsense before Obama's second term? "If Obama gets re-elected, Obama supporters are going to regret that immediately"

You would have lost your crap entirely

Forum List

Back