Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Announces Plan To Gut Education, Eliminate 490,000 Teacher Jobs

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
T-rump says he loves the uneducated so he will make sure there are more of them

• 8 million students every year would lose Pell grants
  • 490,000 or more teacher positions could be eliminated $1.3 trillion in student loans would be at risk
  • 9 million low-income students would lose $15 billion of Title I funding annually
  • 5 million children and students with disabilities would lose $12.7 billion used every year to ensure that they receive a quality education
  • 750,000 or more students from military families, Native American students, students living in U.S. territories, and students living on federal property or Native American lands would lose $1.1 billion per year for their school
  • 4,000 or more rural school districts would lose more than $175 million used annually to help improve the quality of teaching and learning in many hard-to-staff schools
  • $700 million used by states to support the 5 million English language learners currently in public schools—representing close to 10 percent of all students—would be cut.’
Other factors that would go by the wayside are the federal guarantees of equality in “race, income, language, and disability” in public education. A recent CBO [Congressional Budget Office] report indicated:

BREAKING: Trump Announces Plan To Gut Education, Eliminate 490,000 Teacher Jobs (DETAILS)

T-rump says he loves the uneducated so he will make sure there are more of them

• 8 million students every year would lose Pell grants
  • 490,000 or more teacher positions could be eliminated $1.3 trillion in student loans would be at risk
  • 9 million low-income students would lose $15 billion of Title I funding annually
  • 5 million children and students with disabilities would lose $12.7 billion used every year to ensure that they receive a quality education
  • 750,000 or more students from military families, Native American students, students living in U.S. territories, and students living on federal property or Native American lands would lose $1.1 billion per year for their school
  • 4,000 or more rural school districts would lose more than $175 million used annually to help improve the quality of teaching and learning in many hard-to-staff schools
  • $700 million used by states to support the 5 million English language learners currently in public schools—representing close to 10 percent of all students—would be cut.’
Other factors that would go by the wayside are the federal guarantees of equality in “race, income, language, and disability” in public education. A recent CBO [Congressional Budget Office] report indicated:

BREAKING: Trump Announces Plan To Gut Education, Eliminate 490,000 Teacher Jobs (DETAILS)

Well, if we boot millions of illegals, of course we'll have excess teachers.
Think of all the money we'll save.
Less spending on education, less spending on prisons, less need for law enforcement, less stress on our healthcare system.

Get 'er done!!!

He wants to turn our nation into a third world religion shithole. wow, this is making STUPID!

He wants to turn our nation into a third world religion shithole

No, he wants to return third world religious nuts, Muslims, to their third world shitholes.

Read the op, please. This has nothing to do with muslims or immigrants. This proves one of my points in my other thread.

He wants to turn our nation into a third world religion shithole. wow, this is making STUPID!

No, he wants to return third world religious nuts, Muslims, to their third world shitholes.

Read the op, please. This has nothing to do with muslims or immigrants. This proves one of my points in my other thread.
When you say immigrants are you talking about those here legally?

His horrendous plan would totally kill off the Department of Education

Excellent!! Where is the downside?

Correct! Let each state handle education.

The Department of Education was always a mistake. Many presidents have campaigned on getting rid of it. Now maybe President Trump would.

Doesn't make a bit of difference to the anti-education shitheads. They are too lazy to learn anything at all and viscerally resent those with ambition enough to work for an education.

I say get rid of all teachers for kids past the age of 12. Give the kid a text book and tell him when to show up for the test.

The Department of Education was created in 1979. It takes in Billions, filters it through layers of expensive bureaucracy and spits out one-size-fits-all rubbish at the other end. It's another do nothing federal money pit. Education in this country has not improved since 1979.

Vouchers. Let parents decide where THEIR tax money goes for the education of THEIR children. Let the crappy teachers union run schools go out of business. Reward successful teachers and schools.

Doesn't make a bit of difference to the anti-education shitheads. They are too lazy to learn anything at all and viscerally resent those with ambition enough to work for an education.

And these people attack the third world? At least the third world wishes they had our educational system and attempt to educate their children with limited resources.

WTF are we doing?

And these people attack the third world? At least the third world wishes they had our educational system and attempt to educate their children with limited resources.

WTF are we doing?
Well now you can attempt to educate your children with limited resources.

Forum List

Back