🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Announces Plan To Gut Education, Eliminate 490,000 Teacher Jobs

For some strange reason, Republicans somehow think they built America. The educated North built America. The uneducated deep south built cesspools and debt.
Those were Democrats, you poor, dumb son of a bitch.
Liberal northerners built America. They were Republicans until blacks joined the Democratic party. Then the racist black hating whites fled the Democratic party and invaded the GOP. Educated Liberals couldn't take it and they left the GOP and became Democrats. That's why the North has so many Democrats and the south is the center of the GOP. You can't be so stupid you think entire populations moved, do you?

Nothing has crystalized the difference between Trump enablers and their betters more than this thread. Thanks for posting it.

On one side, the democrats value education.
On the other, the republicans place no value on it.

On one side, the democrats value developed thinking
On the other, the republicans value anger and recrimination.

On one side, the democrats want a better future for America
On the other, the republicans want a future that is just like the past.

Do not make me angrier! The thread shows we ALLwant great education and willing to pay. We don'twant to pay high for crap! Quit twisting spinning stalling and lying!!! I've had it!! I can't take more!!

Get a grip! Of course you can take more.

One of the biggest problems in this conversation is basic honesty. BOTH parties have gone through some changes in the past few decades and no one is willing to acknowledge that fact. The republicans of today have been word smything and altering basic important meanings of words in a very deceitful fashion. The higher ups have done this with a purpose and the followers are not honest enough to challenge this practice.

Ever since the Christian Fundamentalists took over the republican party they have twisted the meaning of words like "conservative". "Conservative" used to be a term that meant Fiscally and Socially Responsible. It had NOTHING to do with a religious agenda as it does now. NOW someone that CLAIMS to be a republican conservative divides by hateful rhetoric and a scorched earth policy when it comes to any chance of working with the opposing party to get anything done for the country. The country can be damned if the Christian Fundamentalists don't get their way.

The Southern Democrats also known in history as the Dixie Crats were horrible carpet baggers. They were in no way like today's democratic party. There WERE KKK elements to the Dixie Crats. NOW the dishonest republicans insist that the Dixie Crats and the modern democrats are one and the same. That assertion is a bald faced lie and they KNOW IT!

I agree with the basic CONSERVATIVE concept that democrats over reach in social engineering programs. They avoid hard realities in the way things really work. Does that make them EVIL just because they are dreamers? Absolutely not. We wouldn't even have this great country if it was not for some dreamers. Christian Fundamentalists have no value what so ever in the dreamers of our country. I say yes they do come up with some stupid crap frequently BUT once in a while they stumble on a great idea and if we ALWAYS accuse them of being evil we are missing out as a nation on some infrequent but very worthy ideas.
Which is why the country is most prosperous under Liberal Democrats. Why is that? The very nature of the GOP is a desperate attempt to "keep things the same". The foundation of conservatism. When you try to keep things the same, the world just passes you by. We see that now with Republicans.

He wants to turn our nation into a third world religion shithole. wow, this is making STUPID!

It is your side that wants to keep importing the Third World.
Which side is that?

Yours. Please don't waste our time playing stupid.
The Green Party? I was not aware they imported people....So what party again likes to import third world children? Out of the two in power, it shouldn't be too hard for you to specify...

Oh, yeah, the Green Party is totally for importing as much of the Third World as possible, just like the dems.

This took me seconds to find.

Green Party on Immigration

"The Green Party calls for permanent border passes to all citizens of Mexico and Canada whose identity can be traced and verified. The "matricula consular" should be accepted as one means of proving be's identity. Work permits for citizens of Mexico and Canada must be easily obtainable, thereby decriminalizing the act of gainful employment. "

As to of the two major parties, the Republicans have certainly BEEN almost as bad on this issue as the dems in the past, BUT now they have nominated a candidate who has pledged to fight against this madness.

He wants to turn our nation into a third world religion shithole. wow, this is making STUPID!

Which side is that?

The Green Party? I was not aware they imported people....So what party again likes to import third world children? Out of the two in power, it shouldn't be too hard for you to specify...

Oh, yeah, the Green Party is totally for importing as much of the Third World as possible, just like the dems.

"The Green Party calls for permanent border passes to all citizens of Mexico and Canada whose identity can be traced and verified. The "matricula consular" should be accepted as one means of proving be's identity. Work permits for citizens of Mexico and Canada must be easily obtainable, thereby decriminalizing the act of gainful employment. "

As to of the two major parties, the Republicans have certainly BEEN almost as bad on this issue as the dems in the past, BUT now they have nominated a candidate who has pledged to fight against this madness.

'Greens' are a collection of mentally ill stoners.

Which side is that?

I used to hear that immigration was the third rail of politics. It certainly is now. We really don't need any more of the world's poor and uneducated to compete for fewer and fewer jobs. Not hatred or bigotry or whatever, just common sense. Something the greens don't have.

Nothing has crystalized the difference between Trump enablers and their betters more than this thread. Thanks for posting it.

On one side, the democrats value education.
On the other, the republicans place no value on it.

On one side, the democrats value developed thinking
On the other, the republicans value anger and recrimination.

On one side, the democrats want a better future for America
On the other, the republicans want a future that is just like the past.

Do not make me angrier! The thread shows we ALLwant great education and willing to pay. We don'twant to pay high for crap! Quit twisting spinning stalling and lying!!! I've had it!! I can't take more!!

Get a grip! Of course you can take more.

One of the biggest problems in this conversation is basic honesty. BOTH parties have gone through some changes in the past few decades and no one is willing to acknowledge that fact. The republicans of today have been word smything and altering basic important meanings of words in a very deceitful fashion. The higher ups have done this with a purpose and the followers are not honest enough to challenge this practice.

Ever since the Christian Fundamentalists took over the republican party they have twisted the meaning of words like "conservative". "Conservative" used to be a term that meant Fiscally and Socially Responsible. It had NOTHING to do with a religious agenda as it does now. NOW someone that CLAIMS to be a republican conservative divides by hateful rhetoric and a scorched earth policy when it comes to any chance of working with the opposing party to get anything done for the country. The country can be damned if the Christian Fundamentalists don't get their way.

The Southern Democrats also known in history as the Dixie Crats were horrible carpet baggers. They were in no way like today's democratic party. There WERE KKK elements to the Dixie Crats. NOW the dishonest republicans insist that the Dixie Crats and the modern democrats are one and the same. That assertion is a bald faced lie and they KNOW IT!

I agree with the basic CONSERVATIVE concept that democrats over reach in social engineering programs. They avoid hard realities in the way things really work. Does that make them EVIL just because they are dreamers? Absolutely not. We wouldn't even have this great country if it was not for some dreamers. Christian Fundamentalists have no value what so ever in the dreamers of our country. I say yes they do come up with some stupid crap frequently BUT once in a while they stumble on a great idea and if we ALWAYS accuse them of being evil we are missing out as a nation on some infrequent but very worthy ideas.
Which is why the country is most prosperous under Liberal Democrats. Why is that? The very nature of the GOP is a desperate attempt to "keep things the same". The foundation of conservatism. When you try to keep things the same, the world just passes you by. We see that now with Republicans.

I'm not republican but both political parties are practicing scorched earth with their immigration insanity. Thank God there's a Trump. Even his own party hates him, that's a pretty good recommendation for voting for him.

For some strange reason, Republicans somehow think they built America. The educated North built America. The uneducated deep south built cesspools and debt.
Liberal northerners built America. They were Republicans until blacks joined the Democratic party. Then the racist black hating whites fled the Democratic party and invaded the GOP. Educated Liberals couldn't take it and they left the GOP and became Democrats. That's why the North has so many Democrats and the south is the center of the GOP. You can't be so stupid you think entire populations moved, do you?
You're the one so stupid you think blacks moving over to your racist party got this all rolling. That was some serious revision of history like only a Leftist can pull off.

Which side is that?

I used to hear that immigration was the third rail of politics. It certainly is now. We really don't need any more of the world's poor and uneducated to compete for fewer and fewer jobs. Not hatred or bigotry or whatever, just common sense. Something the greens don't have.

Hillary and the dems are less obvious about it, but they too want more and more Third World immigration.

On second thought and change of mind; teachers are the reflextion of the society they teach. Teachers are also victims of the times.

We have been sacrificing our young for years. We no longer burn them a alters or throw them into volcanos thats barbaric,lol.

No we hand them over to the new Molach to infect their minds and bodies with "it takes a community to raise a child" or is that a covern we give them to?

. Even his own party hates him, that's a pretty good recommendation for voting for him.

Indeed it is. At least one wing of the Establishment is made a little nervous and hits a speed bump in the rush to loot the country into anarchy and oblivion.

That's some really hilarious nonsense.

You have a great future teaching 'History' at Yale or Harvard. They only hire gimps, degenerates, and the other assorted Pedo-Friendly 'progressives' exclusively there.

That's some really hilarious nonsense.

You have a great future teaching 'History' at Yale or Harvard. They only hire gimps, degenerates, and the other assorted Pedo-Friendly 'progressives' exclusively there.
That pedo-friendly will metastasize to full blown pervert advocacy. USMB will have to modify its rule against calling other posters pedophiles because on cue, every Leftist on this board will be talking about how great it is to shag children and how kid diddlers should have equal rights.

Wait for it....

God, if they fire 460,000 teachers how will Johnny and Jawan ever learn to read and write? What will happen to the high standard of education in our inner-city schools?

The children! Think of the children!

God, if they fire 460,000 teachers how will Johnny and Jawan ever learn to read and write? What will happen to the high standard of education in our inner-city schools?

The children! Think of the children!

Just buy large quantities of Styrofoam dollar signs and stand them up in the desks. Most Administrators, school board members, and Democrats would never notice anything out of place, as that is all they see children as anyway, and they could always report full attendance.

Forum List

Back